Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Depression - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Depression (647 Views)

Panic Attacks : All You Need To Know / I Need Help, I Think I May Be Suffering From Self Hate And Depression... / How To Manage Anxiety And Panic Attacks During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Depression by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Welcome.

While these are not things much talked about in Africa and especially Nigeria, this is something which affects a whole lot of people. It is more common than thought to be . We have all been through various situations in life and various experiences. But as human beings we all do have our psychological and emotional make up. We all have our Worries, Anxieties and Fears. At times these sort of get out of hand and seemingly gets out of control. It affects us in a way we cannot handle and it impacts our lives and our day to day activities.

In this topic I intend to discuss issues about ANXIETY, PANIC ATTACKS and DEPRESSION. These are just nouns given to identify these things. While I am no professional, I do think the awareness might be good and perhaps help someone out there.

2 Likes

Re: Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Depression by felixzo1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
carry on
Re: Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Depression by wealthywiseman: 12:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Bros

we are waiting. why delay
Re: Anxiety, Panic Attacks And Depression by novodecipher: 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Op, we are waiting. You just kept us stay tuned and refuse to press the button. You can save a life with this interesting topic of yours.

(1) (Reply)

Watch What You Eat! / The Bucketlist: 40 Things To Do Before You Die / How Lack Of Fuel And Medicine Killed 6 Ekiti State Doctors - Survivor Recounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.