Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? (3437 Views)

New Study On How To Avoid Adultery In Your Marriage / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Dyt(f): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by KanwuliaJara: 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
SWEEEEEETLY OPEN!(no e badu belle and e jolosi abeg o) tongue
Like brother and sister! cool
Separate bedrooms, separate vacations, no stress, no joint account! cool
First to QUENCH, no DIE-VORCE necessary!

Hear ye!
Hear ye!

All ye NOVICES! grin
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by bukatyne(f): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
fem29:

Hmmm so you went through to be or not to be. I'm firmly in that stage right now and I just can't see how I'll get out of it, I'm kinda fed up

It will be well smiley
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
bukatyne:

It will be well smiley

Amen, thanks dear
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by quiet006storm: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
we need fine men. who's a fine man and what are his flaws? http://bolanlesnuptialtales..com/2015/04/no-be-fine-boy-o.html?spref=tw
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by randomcook: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2015
Aside our sex life that is short n boring I can say every other thing is perfect. 2 lovely kids, understanding and supportive hubby. I just wish I can enrol hubby in a sch to learn how to make love.

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by DonTim1: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Uniquexty(f): 11:26am On Apr 13, 2015
Where did you ladies find such awesome men?

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
randomcook:
Aside our sex life that is short n boring I can say every other thing is perfect. 2 lovely kids, understanding and supportive hubby. I just wish I can enrol hubby in a sch to learn how to make love.
Why don't you communicate to him what you want him to do or he isn't open to change? ? ... Just be open and tell him what you want, he's your husband..
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
God brought mine to me while I was busy in his vineyard....I blv God takes care of u without ur help....esp when I are abt his business
Uniquexty:
Where did you ladies find such awesome men?

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Uniquexty(f): 10:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Platnum1:
God brought mine to me while I was busy in his vineyard....I blv God takes care of u without ur help....esp when I are abt his business
Lucky you my sister.
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by alaura: 12:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mine is awesome,3 years plus with 2 lovely kids . We've known each other for 7 years now. It takes a God fearing man to enjoy marriage and God has blessed me with one. We love each other so much and pray our love keep growing stronger every day.

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by randomcook: 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Why don't you communicate to him what you want him to do or he isn't open to change? ? ... Just be open and tell him what you want, he's your husband..

first, he is open to change. I don't know how to explain it, there are some stuffs you can't just teach, if u get what I mean. Being someone who's inexperienced in bedroom matter and thinking ur man has the experience only to be disappointed cos he is noy on top of his game
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Starieangel(f): 12:10am On Apr 15, 2015
My marriage became a month old today....it hasn't bin easy but I bless God.....I married a typical yoruba man,and so I decided to suprise him wif my didi hair today as he has bin tellin me he longd to see me weave my hair!I no and bliv he's takin us to our next level....I love u honey!gudnyt pple

4 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ssammy: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2015
fem29:

Hmmm so you went through to be or not to be. I'm firmly in that stage right now and I just can't see how I'll get out of it, I'm kinda fed up
Hang on, pray, be patient, get more knowledge. Its going to be over soon
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by ssammy: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2015
I am just four months in marriage. Its been wonderful. I love her passionately. I almost let her go a year to our wedding but thank God I didn't. So far so good. After Christ she is the best thing that has happened to me.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Ewuro4: 1:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Randomcook, don't just fold your hands and be miserable. Sex is a big deal in marriage. Experienced or not , yall must make it work in as much as he's open to change.
Also are you sure he's financiall okay and not struggling to make ends meet?. Some men are shy to open up to their partners, I don't blame them, society made it so.
Read books, Aphrodisiacs, see sex therapist if you can afford it, and most importantly, engage in forepláy prior to the main course-sex, Nothing turns off a woman than 2minutes sex.

Pele.

Starieangel.. You both look cute. Your didi looks tempting too. Mmm wink

Fem29.. Sweetheart, this too shall pass. Be patience. It's all worth it.

@Topic, I'm happy for you OP. After couple of years of " Storming & forming" ( according to coogar grin) , we finally got it. Life is good.

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by thorpido(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
randomcook:

first, he is open to change. I don't know how to explain it, there are some stuffs you can't just teach, if u get what I mean. Being someone who's inexperienced in bedroom matter and thinking ur man has the experience only to be disappointed cos he is noy on top of his game
since he is open to change,then he can learn it and get better.YOU have to let him know what you want and try to show him.Make him also get sex education-there are books and videos that he can learn from.

@bolded,can u share some of those and some people could show you how to go about it.
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2015
Ewuro4:
Randomcook, don't just fold your hands and be miserable. Sex is a big deal in marriage. Experienced or not , yall must make it work in as much as he's open to change.
Also are you sure he's financiall okay and not struggling to make ends meet?. Some men are shy to open up to their partners, I don't blame them, society made it so.
Read books, Aphrodisiacs, see sex therapist if you can afford it, and most importantly, engage in forepláy prior to the main course-sex, Nothing turns off a woman than 2minutes sex.

Pele.

Starieangel.. You both look cute. Your didi looks tempting too. Mmm wink

Fem29.. Sweetheart, this too shall pass. Be patience. It's all worth it.

@Topic, I'm happy for you OP. After couple of years of " Storming & forming" ( according to coogar grin) , we finally got it. Life is good.

Thanks dearie

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Starieangel:
My marriage became a month old today....it hasn't bin easy but I bless God.....I married a typical yoruba man,and so I decided to suprise him wif my didi hair today as he has bin tellin me he longd to see me weave my hair!I no and bliv he's takin us to our next level....I love u honey!gudnyt pple

Lovely smiley, God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 15, 2015
ssammy:
Hang on, pray, be patient, get more knowledge. Its going to be over soon

Thank you, I really need Gods help cos I'm tired, physically, emotionally and phycologically
Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by chii8(f): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Mtcheeew...dnt knw jare....
I was here

2 Likes

Re: To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? by Seye25(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2015
Starieangel:
Love birds

Enjoy!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Exactly's Mother's Day??? / About Men, Cheating And Family / In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.