Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! (3444 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 1:51am On Mar 04, 2009
Thanks
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Treetop20(m): 1:55am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

Please don't judge me I am aware what I am doing is wrong. I also have my degree in Psychology, so I know some other underlining cause, but I'd like some in put I can use.

Ok, I  ran into the first guy I ever kissed at the age of 12  on a web site that was anymous, we stated talking because we thought it was funny, after all what are the chances of running into the first person you ever kissed via the web?

He is married and there was no secret about it, We started talking and texting more and more, we had a great time laughing and just connected without even seeing each other after 20 years,  we are both  38 now, I am  single and he's obviously married.  I know who his wife is and we have a lot of mutual friends.

I was clear that I was not going to meet him for anything other than lunch and have it go farther than we have just by talking on the phone,  for hours and hours while he was on business trips, while he's at work on his way home from work. It was insane and I was getting nervous.

I kept making excuses to meet up with him for lunch. Finally I caved, I thought, it's only lunch no harm I have lunch with several  male friends and their wives know we been friends for years, Yes I knew I was fooling myself with justification for what I knew was going to happen.

So, I was really busy that week and he suggested he pick up carry    out and come by, yes, again I know what was going to come out of that situation.

He came over with lunch and wow, the chemistry was out of control and it wad the most amazing time I have ever had. We have every component that two people should have.  He ended up  staying the whole day, when he left I was  on cloud nine almost as I forgot what the relationship really consisted of HE"S MARRIED!!!

The next day he called and we talked and he was so into me and  me him it was out of control!!
Today I saw him again and it was the same way, we did talk about the real situation  and the implications if anyone ever found out, he stated he really  likes me and it scares him and he knows it cannot go  any farther and it bothers him, because he is falling for me and he thinks about  me all the time. 
I feel the same way, accept I am  bothered about   my moral choice  and know that hes never going to leave his wife and even if he did,  i wouldn't ever trust him. But I am having a great time and it feels nice to be adored and liked so much, and hes someone who's known me over 25 years, The chemistry   in  every component is there and more.

What am  I going to do? Please don't tell me what a bad person I am, I know what a bad person I am by having an affair with a  married man,  I just would like someone to talk sense into me or react to how they would handle  this situation.

grin
i stopped reading here
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 1:57am On Mar 04, 2009
LOL. . .

@op
i dont know wat to say but dont break up an happy home cool
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Akinagirl(f): 2:02am On Mar 04, 2009
Wow, I would have said give it a chance, if he wasn't married already. Since the chemistry is out of this world after so many years. Sorry embarassed But I guess as much as you all don't want to, you have to let go, nothing good would ever come out of that situation, just heartbreak. By the way why haven't you found someone all this time? 38?
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Treetop20(m): 2:04am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

LOL. . .

@op
i dont know wat to say but dont break up an happy home cool
tope
your siggy and photo do not match up
we need a close up so we can tell where you fall under
don't you reckon?
cheesy
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 2:05am On Mar 04, 2009
I said I was single, not unable to get a man, this wasn't intentional.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:06am On Mar 04, 2009
Treetop20:

tope
your siggy and photo do not match up
we need a close up so we can tell where you fall under
don't you reckon?
cheesy

grin grin grin grin
Wetin come consign u na
Why u wan see my close-up?? u just want to see how ugly i am sha
I wont let u tongue grin cheesy
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by DaPhoenix(f): 2:06am On Mar 04, 2009
Try to put yourself in his wife's shoes. Think about how awful it will feel for you to find out the love of your life is throwing your relationship away for a woman who he hasn't seen in the past 20 years.

Though he make you feel loved and all, you need to let him go solely for the fact that he is with someone else. I'm sure there's someone else out there for you who is willing to love you and more.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Treetop20(m): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

I said I was single, not unable to get a man, this  wasn't  intentional.
why do you reckon this is the case?
if you really can get a man then why date
someone elses?
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:07am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

I said I was single, not unable to get a man, this wasn't intentional.

Pls dont tell me u were one of those women that hided under the canopy of im miss independent till it was too late?? undecided

I pray u find ur husband cuz its not worth the heartbreak u'd get from this relationship
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2009
very independent, and it's not to late trust me, THIS JUST HAPPENED!!
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 2:12am On Mar 04, 2009
why do you reckon this is the case?
if you really can get a man then why date
someone elses?

I don't know if I knew why I wouldnt be posting on a board for strangers to ridicule me , life just happens sometimes!
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:13am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

very independent, and it's not to late trust me, THIS JUST HAPPENED!!

So were u more into ur career more than actually settling down?? undecided
Or were you the i cant cook for a man etc type because i have got a life undecided
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2009
end it. i pity his wife. All this time he's spending with you he must be lying to his wife to cover it up.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Sauron1: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2009
DaPhoenix:

Try to put yourself in his wife's shoes. Think about how awful it will feel for you to find out the love of your life is throwing your relationship away for a woman who he hasn't seen in the past 20 years.

Though he make you feel loved and all, you need to let him go solely for the fact that he is with someone else. I'm sure there's someone else out there for you who is willing to love you and more.

What if there is no one out there for her to love??
There's no guarantee. The OP should enjoy herself while it lasts.
The feeling is like a puff of breath. . . . .It lingers for a while and then it diffuses after a while.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Akinagirl(f): 2:14am On Mar 04, 2009
Yeah, didn't say that you were unable to find a man, was just wondering why you didn't have your own after all this time, being 38 and all. Then the first relationship you get is with someone that is married?
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Treetop20(m): 2:14am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

very independent, and[b]  it's not to late trust me[/b],  THIS JUST HAPPENED!!  
lipsrsealed
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:15am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

The feeling is like a puff of breath. . . . .It lingers for a while and then it diffuses after a while.

So does it really worth the heartache? undecided
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 2:16am On Mar 04, 2009
Afraid of commitment been burned too many times and grew up w/  parents who's marriage was horrible! I been in a 9 year relationship w/ my daughters father and wouldn't marry him because I fear commitment. I can cook, clean, and am very attractive and educated it lies no where in that area.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Sissy3(f): 2:16am On Mar 04, 2009
my dear dnt confuse lust with love. u both r just lusting after each others flesh thats all. i dnt see any love here, he is married, not ready to leave his wife and u knw this, y continue on with affair? or u want to get caught or heartbroken? . if u ask me, i will advise u 2 end it cox no good thing other than good sex will come out of this relationship. dnt appear desperate, end it and find anotha single man.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Akinagirl(f): 2:18am On Mar 04, 2009
You are talking about being burned in past relationships. Then you better let this one go. Because you would only get burned in this one.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by DaPhoenix(f): 2:19am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

At what cost? There is also no guarantee that the man is going to leave his lawfully wedded wife for her. It's best to end it before you get too deep.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:19am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

Afraid of commitment been burned too many times and grew up w/  parents who's marriage was horrible! I been in a 9 year relationship w/ my daughters father and wouldn't marry him because I fear commitment. I can cook, clean, and am very attractive and educated it lies no where in that area.

My dear, let it go and look for ur own . . . . . . . .And i pray u find him soonest wink
How long do you want to be second best for?? undecided
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Sauron1: 2:19am On Mar 04, 2009
tope2000:

So does it really worth the heartache? undecided

It's a dead end relationship.
Both of em know that so there's nothing to lose afterall.
I am sick n tired of NLers who go. . . .End it, stop the relationship, kill it, gag it.
Is it that easy??

DaPhoenix:

At what cost? There is also no guarantee that the man is going to leave his lawfully wedded wife for her. It's best to end it before you get too deep.  

Women who think they have got guarantee also get dumped so whats the biggie??
Let the OP enjoy herself while it lasts. Live for the moment.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Akinagirl(f): 2:20am On Mar 04, 2009
Yeah sweetie, you deserve to be first in a mans life. Not second.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Treetop20(m): 2:21am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

enjoy it while it lasts. no matter what we all say
you will do what you want regardless
just remember that he will not leave his wife for you
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 2:22am On Mar 04, 2009
You are talking about being burned in past relationships. Then you better let this one go. Because you would only get burned in this one.

Yes I am aware I will be burned, but its so incredible the whole realm of it , I  am dating other men,  matter a fact I have a date Saturday, I am not not stopping my life for this, just caught up in the whole thrill I guess?

People seem to be on their high horses about this subject and before this happened to me I would have never thought I'd have an affair either!
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:23am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's a dead end relationship.
Both of em know that so there's nothing to lose afterall.
I am sick n tired of NLers who go. . . .End it, stop the relationship, kill it, gag it.
Is it that easy??

If nothing but heartache, sadness, unhapiness is going to come out of the relationship, might as well end it now b4 its gets too deep, and she becomes more attached to the guy who wont leave his wife . . . . . . im sure
so its still her loss . . . . . . so why not lose now than later undecided
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by DaPhoenix(f): 2:25am On Mar 04, 2009
~Sauron~:

Women who think they have got guarantee also get dumped so whats the biggie??
Let the OP enjoy herself while it lasts. Live for the moment.

I agree with Tope. For someone who has been burned many times before, she sure knows how to set herself for the heat again.
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by firstkiss: 2:29am On Mar 04, 2009
How am I setting myself up? I know the facts I know hes not leaving his wife, nor do I want him to after all I couldn't trust him, I am not stupid,

He's hot, successful, caring and funny we have the best time together, I am NOT waiting for his calls or wanting him to leave is wife, as someone just said, I am living for the moment, and enjoying the ride, I want you to ask yourself what you would do if your first love came back in your life if you would over step the moral boundaries?
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by tope2000(f): 2:31am On Mar 04, 2009
firstkiss:

How am I setting myself up? I know the facts I know hes not leaving his wife, nor do I want him to after all I couldn't trust him, I am not stupid,

He's hot, successful, caring and funny we have the best time together, I am NOT waiting for his calls or wanting him to leave is wife, as someone just said, I am living for the moment, and enjoying the ride, I want you to ask yourself what you would do if your first love came back in your life if you would over step the moral boundaries?

If u have already figured it all out, why are u here asking for advice?? undecided
Re: In Deep W/ The One Who Got Away & Is Married Now & We're Having An Affair! by Treetop20(m): 2:31am On Mar 04, 2009
then why did you post here seeking advice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stuck On Yoruba Names / To All The Married Peeps How Is Your Marriage Like? / My Wife Insists On Having Four Kids.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.