Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State (2044 Views)

Ever Changing Face Of Awka The Capital Of Anambra State / Assassins Shoot Gideon Aremu Dead In Oyo / Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by destaro(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP wanted to get hate comments, gues you now know that the igbo nation believes in one Nigeria... If you've got what it takes,trust me they will vote for you...God bless igbo,yoruba,hausa,Oba of lagos and all the Igwe's ...Nigeria! Good people great nation
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by BigB11(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2015
A Yoruba dude wants to be the governor of anambra?
For real?
Not sure if the igbos are that generous to allow such to happen.

However it is very interesting to read many support posts from my good Igbo people. But sorry, I do not believe any of these dudes.

The last time I check, these people love to go over to other cities, states and countries to simply take over.
They do not believe in sharing or maintaining visitor's visa. Their main mission is to take over a place that doesn't belong to them, at all cost.

This is what is going on in Lagos today. These people mostly come from the village in numbers to take over their dream land, called Lagos.

It is up to Lagosians to allow rubbish. Without any doubt, it is completely disrespectful for an Igbo man to call Lagos state a no man's land.
Even Ojukwu, the ring master did not have the balls or audacity to make such a despicable statement.

If APC wins in Lagos today, I think it isn't such a bad idea for all Igbo people in Lagos to return back to their home land.

It is not by force.
Re: My Name Is Adekole Aremu Ogunmakinwa, I Want To Be The Governor Of Anambra State by Ikengawo: 1:13am On Apr 12, 2015
We welcome you to run my brother. It's all in the spirit of healthy competition. If you have good plans, you may even win o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Will Almost Let Some Folks Develop Hypertension. / Breaking News; Bomb Explosion Rocks Sabongari / Biography Of Chief Mrs HID Awolowo, The Matriarch Of The Awolowo Dynasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.