Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

I Need A Serious Help - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Serious Help (834 Views)

I Need Serious Help With Whogohost / Got This Web Job, Need Serious Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Help by OSE77(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2009
please i need help, i own http://singles-affair.com/ but i desire to make it look like http://www.afrointroductions.com/ i mean as beautiful as that. can i get a good suggestion?

pls i need hep.
Re: I Need A Serious Help by cvibe: 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2009
You don't need help, you need a programmer and webdesigner,

then get rid of that domain name with hyphen and find something better that is easily remembered.
Re: I Need A Serious Help by yawatide(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2009
To add to what cvibe has said, you also need money to attract the right talent. Don't go cheap otherwise, cheap is what you will get. I assume you don't want your site to just look like afrointroduction but to actually beat it.

good luck!
Re: I Need A Serious Help by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2009
You can hire me to help you out with the programming, but i will like to see your budget first
Re: I Need A Serious Help by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2009
most ppl who will be typing your domain name will be ending up at any of these sites

singleaffairs.com
singlesaffairs.com

they may even end at singlesaffair.com

try to look for a better name.

about the look of the site.

I think u should concentrate more on how to get things to work first, I can make a guess that cant develop a site of that nature, at least not now.
but i will give my tip

Get a graphic program like photoshop (i love this), if you are not a Pro, dont attempt to use notepad to develop your website.
you can use frontpage or dreamweaver (i use this)

then get tutorials on how to use them. if you have a broadband connection, seun @ ajayi.me is my email
i will provide you a link to go download dreamweaver and photoshop tutorials, all for free.

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. / Plz Review diz job / Be Aware Of Alibaba.com Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.