Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. (835 Views)

School CMS And Website Needed. / Exam Often The Effectiveness Connected Craigslist Listings / Wordpress Automobile/property Listings Plugin With Thumbnail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by takardi: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2009
What do think is the best approach towards developing a realestate and automobile listings website like autotrader.com and 2deai4real.com.

Should i go open source or develop newly.

If you have any good open source scripts in this area which you have used, pls do let me know about it and id really appreciate if you do not tell me to google it. wink

Id also like to get quotes from developers who can develop a new one from scratch.

thanks.

samueltakardi@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by AbidemiA: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2009
I have a Real Estate Web application that I developed from scratch and it si available for sale. Here is the link

http://www.adten.net/property/propertysearch.aspx

If you are interested, you can contact me on abidemi.adio@adten.net or abidemi_adio@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by segsalerty(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2009
i can help you to develop one from the scratch , just holla me on segsalerty@yahoo.com or segun@segsalerty.com
holla me soonest before my school go resume , and before my hands get tight for some jobs way i dey demo demo for now
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by nitation(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
@ Segsalerty

I think you should provide a link to what you have done before just as Abidemi did. You saying you have demo demo, provide atleast one website that you have successfully developed with credits to you! Ha ba!

- nitation
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by Primenet(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hi, I can be of help to you. I can develop one for you.

You can take a look at this:

http://www.realestateboomng.com/index.html

You can contact me on 07055253345 or maccomms@yahoo.com
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by remoranger(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2009
@nitation
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by SamMilla1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2009
lol, i hope this is not another 150k on display.
Anyway i would have recomended a good one for you but since our guyz can do it good,
Give them the contract
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by takardi: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2009
Guys please advise on the best approach, opensource or develop newly and why,

If open source, please recommend which to go for,

If to develop newly, send quotes to samueltakardi@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by bug24(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2009
tarkadi,

what abt taking a look at www.nethomesng.com
designed by IPAGE SOLUTIONS

follow the powered link at the website footer to the designing company's home-page and talk to em.
that job was from scratch.
Re: Real Estate And Automobile Listings Website Needed. by uzoma79: 3:04am On Jun 28, 2009
hello, we have a real estate listing portal for sale - visit http://www.abujapropertyguide.com/ - it can be customized for you

call - 08056106302 for more details

(1) (Reply)

Plz Review diz job / Bulk Phone Num / Nairaland's Captcha Got Cracked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.