Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps (6357 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / Posting Of New Commissioners Of Police Announced By Arase (see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by kayfunky(m): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2015
Seven Commissioners of Governor Amaechi decamps to the People Democratic Party (PDP) this morning. They were earlier spotted at PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Nyesom Wike's recident last night.

The commissioners are
1. HON. GEORGE TOLOFARI (TRANSPORT)
2. HON VICTOR t. GIADOM (WORKS)
3. MR CHUKWUMA C. CHINYE (COMMERCE)
4. MR. SAMUEL EYIBA (LOCAL GOVT.)
5. SIR OWUNWENE E. WONODI (YOUTH)
6. HON AUGUSTINE WOKOCHA (POWER)
7. DR. NYEMA WELI (ENVIRONMENT)

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by flinton(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Ok, I pray all APC held states in the south east be wrestled from them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Sacramento4real(m): 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Nokiae5: 8:04am On Apr 11, 2015
why are you breaking the news?is it a new fin
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Elslim: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Source?
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Klasique911(m): 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Can you count?
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by phantom(m): 8:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Source?? Or you pulled this one outta your a****

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Op you get sense so...??
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by sluvy4tune(m): 8:09am On Apr 11, 2015
This Op Is an I'd.ot for this misinformation ?

How can the Campaign director of the apc (Commisioner for Works ) decamped less than 2hrs to an election they are sure of victory, Pls stop post what you don't know

They didn't decamp before the presidential election , na now dem wan come decamped.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by DesChyko: 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
#observing#
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by temitemi1(m): 8:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Rivers belong to PDP, even ameachi won't deny this! Mama peace, the strogest woman on the planet, amechi will never deny that cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by wirinet(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Where is your source?

I am certain this is a propaganda by Wike's PDP, it does not make sense for the commissioners to defect on the eve of the governorship elections, if they had wanted to defect it would have been more sensible to defect with the deputy governor before the presidential elections. What do they hope to gain by defecting on election day? they is no way they would be appointed commisioner should Wike win. Even in terms of monetary offers, how much can Wike give them compared with Amaechi.

Amaechi is even in a better position to influence a federal appointment for them.

I take this story with a pinch of salt until it is comfirmed by a credible source.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by ofala(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2015
OP, are you not aware the President-elect Buhari has just "decamped" to PDP?

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by riverseast: 8:17am On Apr 11, 2015
wirinet:
Where is your source?

I am certain this is a propaganda by Wike's PDP, it does not make sense for the commissioners to defect on the eve of the governorship elections, if they had wanted to defect it would have been more sensible to defect with the deputy governor before the presidential elections. What do they hope to gain by defecting on election day? they is no way they would be appointed commisioner should Wike win. Even in terms of monetary offers, how much can Wike give them compared with Amaechi.

Amaechi is even in a better position to influence a federal appointment for them.

I take this story with a pinch of salt until it is comfirmed by a credible source.

Havent you seen alot of people decamping even after election. I think they must have been there as moles. After all they are all there for their stomach.
I hope amechi's party looses so that buhari can be in control and wont have someone threatning to go back to the pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by riverseast: 8:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Useless governor with a useless team. I hope he and even the decamped commissioners burn in a pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
No sauce, no magi. Salt nko, mba. Yet ee should believe this?
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by topconnections: 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
for reall??
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by geesampower(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2015
Politicians and defection. Cant they wait till after election?
If APC wins now, they will defect back to APC. Smh
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by taharqa: 8:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Wia is your source??

Anyways, Ameachi's fhucck up must be treated today

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by mployer(m): 8:23am On Apr 11, 2015
Funny country.

Fair weather politicians everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 8:30am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Rivers belong to PDP, even ameachi won't deny this! Mama peace, the [s]strogest[/b] woman on the planet, amechi will never deny that cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
*yawns* Robot, how market nau?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2015
Sauce pls... I can't eat the story without a sauce made of Cameroon pepper.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Greatken007(m): 8:33am On Apr 11, 2015
can't one be eyewitness to an event ? Accreditation av started shortly b4 8am

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by shampooh: 8:37am On Apr 11, 2015
you no need to tell rat sey house de burn before e gbaga na(take off) ameachi e don be for you if i be u i for don de build small masion inside creek,were u and dakuku go chill after wuna loose the election.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by superstar1(m): 8:42am On Apr 11, 2015
The deputy decamped, GEJ still lost.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by esota4280(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Rivers belong to PDP, even ameachi won't deny this! Mama peace, the strogest woman on the planet, amechi will never deny that cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
So mama peace na ur iron lady

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by tripod(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2015
riverseast:
Useless governor with a useless team. I hope he and even the decamped commissioners burn in a pit of hell

You are a pathetic fool. You registred only yesterday and you already showing signs of mental disorder. You and ur wike the killer will burn in hell.
Hate or like amaechi he pass una. Fool, ur mama piss go soon run. What is she doing in rivers state when her hubby is licking his wound in otuoke.
You will be consumed by ur hate and wiked heart.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by tupem: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
phantom:
Source?? Or you pulled this one outta your a****
grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
We told Amaechi that there is no APC in Rivers State. Hahaahahaha from Sunday, every shadow of APC would have been kicked out of Rivers State including Amaechi and his fellow nincompoop Peterside. They can relocate to Abuja, we don't care.

PDP is Rivers
Wike is our Governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by KpStone(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2015
You are a liar from the pit of hell. Wicked as your boss Wiked. Victor Giadom is the DG Dakuku Peterside Campaign Organization. Core loyalist of magnus abe.

You should also fake a source at least.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by smartleo(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
See your life as tout and highway robbers become your hero.yeye pipu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Called Nigeria A Zoo- Nnamdi Kanu(must Watch Video) / Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / House Of Representatives Receives Niger Delta Ministry 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.