Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps (6366 Views)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / 11 Newly-promoted Commissioners Of Police Decorated / Posting Of New Commissioners Of Police Announced By Arase (see List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by obi4eze(m): 9:40am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
We told Amaechi that there is no APC in Rivers State. Hahaahahaha from Sunday, every shadow of APC would have been kicked out of Rivers State including Amaechi and his fellow nincompoop Peterside. They can relocate to Abuja, we don't care.

PDP is Rivers
Wike is our Governor
Your brain really needs a Turn-Around Maintenance

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by patrickmuf(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
We told Amaechi that there is no APC in Rivers State. Hahaahahaha from Sunday, every shadow of APC would have been kicked out of Rivers State including Amaechi and his fellow nincompoop Peterside. They can relocate to Abuja, we don't care.

PDP is Rivers
Wike is our Governor
I just dey laugh... What Wike did to Amaechi will be child's play compared to what Amaechi will ditch out to Wike. That's if Wike wins...
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by otokx(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Lies, with my PVC going to do the needful in my polling unit.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
patrickmuf:
I just dey laugh... What Wike did to Amaechi will be child's play compared to what Amaechi will ditch out to Wike. That's if Wike wins...
Let me tell you, amaechi and even Buhari can't do ANYTHING to Wike. He can't. Let them try nonsense
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by patrickmuf(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Let me tell you, amaechi and even Buhari can't do ANYTHING to Wike. He can't. Let them try nonsense
Talk is cheap
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by obi4eze(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

Guy shut up jare. You are becoming a nuisance on this forum
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by DeCleff(m): 10:26am On Apr 11, 2015
kayfunky:
Seven Commissioners of Governor Amaechi decamps to the People Democratic Party (PDP) this morning. They were earlier spotted at PDP Gubernatorial Candidate Nyesom Wike's recident last night.

The commissioners are
1. HON. GEORGE TOLOFARI (TRANSPORT)
2. HON VICTOR t. GIADOM (WORKS)
3. MR CHUKWUMA C. CHINYE (COMMERCE)
4. MR. SAMUEL EYIBA (LOCAL GOVT.)
5. SIR OWUNWENE E. WONODI (YOUTH)
6. HON AUGUSTINE WOKOCHA (POWER)
7. DR. NYEMA WELI (ENVIRONMENT)

Guy u can lie oh. So na only u see them abi?

No news from any radio or tv station about them in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by BizBloke(m): 11:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Caseless:
Sauce pls... I can't eat the story without a sauce made of Cameroon pepper.

Loooool.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by adaobigail1(f): 11:40am On Apr 11, 2015
grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Menace2Society(m): 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:

PDP is Rivers
Wike is our Governor
LMAO grin looser
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 12:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
BizBloke:

Loooool.
grin how work?
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by BizBloke(m): 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caseless:
grin how work?

Fine o, my guy. We dey push am.

You don vote? grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by clemzo101(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
U mean d fayose dat will be impeached soon? Smh
temitemi1:
Rivers belong to PDP, even ameachi won't deny this! Mama peace, the strogest woman on the planet, amechi will never deny that cheesy grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Chumachinye: 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Online news media should lend credibility to ICT In Nigeria by , at the least verifying weighty and sensitive allegations before publication. I am dismayed by the heartless and baseless report that I have defected to the PDP. Let me state that I have not and will not defect to PDP. I have always lived and will continue to live my life in good conscience. I have never and will never follow the part of dishonor . I will serve in the Rivers state Executive Council under the leadership of Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi ( an APC governor) until May 29th 2015. Should APC win and I am offered a place in the government, I will count it a privilege. Should the APC lose( God forbid) , I will return to my law practice grateful to God for the rare privilege to participate in governance and politics at this level. I WILL NOT DECAMP TO PDP. The allegation was a sickening piece of mischief by shameless, wicked men after their own bellies.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
BizBloke:

Fine o, my guy. We dey push am.

You don vote? grin
for where.....

I'm out of the city I was registered. I did travelled back to vote BUHARI last time sha.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by BizBloke(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Caseless:
for where.....

I'm out of the city I was registered. I did travelled back to vote BUHARI last time sha.

Mehn, I no even understand why man pikin no fit vote from anywhere. Abi no be one Nigeria? I tire.

You traveled all the way back? shocked
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
BizBloke:

Mehn, I no even understand why man pikin no fit vote from anywhere. Abi no be one Nigeria? I tire.

You traveled all the way back? shocked
i tire ooo. i travelled back home for that and even had to trek over 4 km to my PU that morning cos there was restriction on vehicular movement.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by BizBloke(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Caseless:
i tire ooo. i travelled back home for that and even had to trek over 4 km to my PU that morning cos there was restriction on vehicular movement.

Imagine! I pray it changes before the next elections in 2019.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
BizBloke:

Imagine! I pray it changes before the next elections in 2019.
I swear.. things can't continue like this.
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by BizBloke(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
Caseless:
I swear.. things can't continue like this.

E go better
Re: Breaking News!!! Seven Commissioners Of Apc In Rivers State Decamps by Caseless: 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
BizBloke:

E go better
we hope and pray, bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politics Is The Only Lucrative Business In Nigeria, Says Afe Babalola / Glo Targets Corporate Clients With Managed Data Facility / *Nairaland Poll Obaseki (like) Ize Iyamu (share) Voting Continues Click please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.