Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak (106710 Views)

You Eat Lagos’ Salt, Yet Speak Ill Of Lagos - Lasisi Olagunju / Photos Of Saraki's Supporters Carrying Placard Outside National Assembly / World Now Listens When Nigeria Speak Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
holatin:
I wount talk much because some people may see my comment as tribalist due to how low their brain is.

WHEN YOU PUSH AN ACCOMMODATING HOST TO THE WALL.....................

ODUA AGBEWA OOO

It is quite sad reading comments like this on national issue more especially at a point when we are all calling for change, change that will move the nation forward. But with the mind set of "this part of the country belongs to us or we help developed this part of the country", I doubt if we as Nigerians are going to make any meaningful progress in the near future.

I have been fortunate to have traveled a bit and I am yet to be asked at the point of entry to any of these countries if I was Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa?. Granted that the Igbos travel to other part of the country to do business and live there, imagine what Nigerian, Kano and Lagos would have been like if every Nigerians decided to stay put in their states. Influx of people to an extent gives a city life, with influx of new people comes social and cultural diversification/development. On the other hand imagine what life would have been like for other Nigerians if the hosts had been more hostile to the new comers.

The bottom-line is that for us to move forward as a nation it is time we drop the "we help develop Lagos or Lagos belongs to the Yoruba". After-all would you had rather 'helped' developed Chad? Please first and foremost we are all Nigerians and Nigeria belongs to us all. The earlier we understand this the better for all of us.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Athanatos(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
tupacshakur:

Na this same statement make Hausas butcher your Grandparents like chicken in the Kano riot of 1953.

Do you want a repeat of the gory event in today's Lagos?

Be careful, Fl@thead!
Make una try am nah....

2015 is not 1953,Roundhead.

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by chi4ik4(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
In Nigeria, some people are calling fellow Nigerians foreigners, fools etc, a Yoruba man was made a commissioner in plateau state & plateau people never complained. instead of u guys to correct your Oba for what he said u r here defending & insulting Igbo Nation. nobody owns this world but God, d earlier we set our ethnic differences d better for us. for Christ sake u can't force anyone to vote for ur own candidate & this is democracy. my fellow Nigerians, Igbo doesn't hate Yoruba but our leaders are busy dividing us using politics. after this election non of this Rubin will come up again. my dear Igbo, pls face your business & work & leave your host state to pilot their affairs. unity in diversity is what I pray for in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by duni04(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Its ur mum who's a hoe, and will always be a hoe. not me. quit quoting me. jerk
Olodo. Who taught u jerk? You've started learning english from your customers. Îdiot! The evidence is there, your threads and posts are on your profile. See your username sef. You're Nairalands resident igbo ashawo. Live with it!

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Zeus777: 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
CHM11:

Your paragraphs totally contradict each other. One moment you are tribalistic, the other moment you are saying we are all human beings. I am not yoruba, I'm from Delta and based in Lagos. You want to know what pained the Oba?

Igbos said they will one day produce the governor of Lagos, they even wanted to run for vice in 2015.
They called Lagos a 'no man's land' that yorubas are claiming it.
They said Lagos is nothing but a colonial settlement.

Sincerely in your God mind, answer this : Will the people in South east Nigeria take this in their state from any other tribe? Even anambra self won't take it from other igbos.

And who told you the igbos are the most hardworking? What does hardworking mean to you?
Don't you think it means something else to me?
You might prefer to carry stones and break rocks with a sledge and call it hard work while I prefer to sit down for hours doing research and creating a cure for Ebola, that could be hardwork to me.

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas first before another Nigerian. If foreigners from Cotonou and Togo come to attack people in Lagos, the Yorubas will get up first to defend their home. When they can't subdue the intruders then Nigerians will join to help them.

Igbos should just learn to be careful with their utterances as regards Lagos. What you will not allow in your own home, do not do it in another persons home.

Lagos became the capital of Nigeria, because it is Lagos, Yoruba Land and it has been a trade centre even before the british took over. I think calabar used to be a capital too, so why is calabar not like Lagos?...

Respect your host and do not cause problems with your utterances.
the most sensible write up have read on any forum in the last 2yrs!!!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by stigman(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
duni04:

See this stupîd îdiot. I've seen your threads. You're a very popular ho here on Nairaland. Instead of u to be grateful we allow your igbo sisters hustle without disturbance on the streets on Allen and Adeniran ogunsanya, you're here posting nonsense and beating your flat chest. Stupîd creature you are angry

But you are a tenant in your land

2 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
adorable29:
Is Lagos the only south Western State? There is Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun etc. Why are they only talking about Lagos? That is because of its peculiarity which we all know! So stop screaming as if this is about "all yorubas"!

Again, you yorubas CANNOT categorically POINT OUT WHAT THE IGBOS DID TO YOU! WHAT IS THEIR CRIME EXACTLY! Wait, I know! They are buying up your lands and bringing in so much wealth to Lagos State, and probably stealing your shine. That is their crime!

You attack them FIRST and they strike back and you cry foul! You cry that they are insulting back! Now if someone curses your "dog" to do his bidding or perish in the lagoon within 7 days, will you smile and clap for him!
Talkless of someone saying that to a HUMAN BEING, OH WAIT, A FULL TRIBE OF HUMAN BEINGS! From their mothers to fathers to sisters to uncles etc!

I don't care about tribalism but I care for the truth!

Some yorubas are unnecessarily hateful and its annoying.
[/s]

Shut up, foolish ibo girl.

Who has been calling Lagos "no man's land" for a long time now? Is Lagos a "no man's land"?

The same way Lagos is different from other yoruba states, is the same way Kano is more developed than other hausa states. both states have been centre of commerce for a very long time.

ibos are the most hateful people in the world. everywhere they go, they cause problem hausaland, ijawland, ghana, kenya, south africa, malaysia, india, china. is it only you?

Very hateful and arrogant people.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
adedeji65:
I used to like igbo people as a kid... buh whn I met them in nysc camp, I disliked them so tey....asin igbo people na trouble no matter where they are.. imagine igbo people condemning and dictating what they should cook in camp?.... meanwhile fellow yorubas are managing their shit in SE without complaints..Igbos don't believe in one naijiria
a fool that disown his brother Agbaje. ........is he not a yoruba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Faraidi(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=LordExecutioner post=32582716][/quote]Rubbish,this yoruba people have no sense.APC and yoruba are gradually disintegrating Nigeria.If Nigeria break up today it is the yoruba that shall suffer, because 99% of people domiciling in Lagos are non Lagosian.Am not an Igbo man but I think the yoruba want to just intimidate the Igbos,can the so-called OPC speak of the Hausa this same way?are they in support of what their shameless king did?.The igbos are too quite that is why yoruba's are taking them for granted.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by rabimlomo: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.

Shior! Like you ever supported APC in the first place. Just checked your profile now. Know this, the Obas statement will not change anything. Those who wanted to vote ambode will still vote ambode
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by bobcharly(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
I still don't understand what these people have against the igbos, the two candidates are yorubas, i can easily close my eyes and vote for and of them because i don't know them enough to decide...how can someone be 'bad' for making a choice from two yoruba extracts...
I just don't get it...

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Dahnify70(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
Who sign the write up? This is a faceless body. This can not emanate from the true yorubars I know. Tinubu, a respected yoruba leader has disowned obas statement. Ambode has done same. Why do we bother our self by a statement made by a lunatic residing in Togo after sniffing Evo stick gum. Let's talk something important jare
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by obigold1(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=obigold1 post=32585353][/quote] biggest fool in this life
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by olas24u(f): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
ozodigboo:

For your information........
1. we aren't all yoruba students and hence we give no fck about the Oba and his stoopid metaphors.
2. the oba spoke in english, so do't try to convince me on what he said. we all heard him.....metaphor ko, mejiphor ni

In the olden days the oba,s decision is final ,but he was talking in the context of the past ,when he said the stool is for the dead ,because so many Oba,s have died and gone .jump into the lagoon means do what you like to do .
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
david2:
The Yoruba's should shut up....where were they b4 their oba came out to talk rubbish
You must be very stupid infact you a son of Lagoon.I think you see reason we can not blame th Oba from you responds.I swear igbos time are number in Lagos."Oba ba le ile,Oba ba le oko"ga that?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by DoubleRichies(m): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2015
When I read what pple re saying I still see Nigeria that we r still far frm civilization, if d igbos vote 4 JK, is he an igbo man? Nigerians brags but we have nothing to show for it. We should know in this country that tribalism is what is killing us in this country. U call yourself what again?, professionals? I will u say u r educated bt not civilize, u so called pipo shld nt disprute peace, development of this country
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
CHM11:

Your paragraphs totally contradict each other. One moment you are tribalistic, the other moment you are saying we are all human beings. I am not yoruba, I'm from Delta and based in Lagos. You want to know what pained the Oba?

Igbos said they will one day produce the governor of Lagos, they even wanted to run for vice in 2015.
They called Lagos a 'no man's land' that yorubas are claiming it.
They said Lagos is nothing but a colonial settlement.

Sincerely in your God mind, answer this : Will the people in South east Nigeria take this in their state from any other tribe? Even anambra self won't take it from other igbos.

And who told you the igbos are the most hardworking? What does hardworking mean to you?
Don't you think it means something else to me?
You might prefer to carry stones and break rocks with a sledge and call it hard work while I prefer to sit down for hours doing research and creating a cure for Ebola, that could be hardwork to me.

Lagos belongs to the Yorubas first before another Nigerian. If foreigners from Cotonou and Togo come to attack people in Lagos, the Yorubas will get up first to defend their home. When they can't subdue the intruders then Nigerians will join to help them.

Igbos should just learn to be careful with their utterances as regards Lagos. What you will not allow in your own home, do not do it in another persons home.

Lagos became the capital of Nigeria, because it is Lagos, Yoruba Land and it has been a trade centre even before the british took over. I think calabar used to be a capital too, so why is calabar not like Lagos?...

Respect your host and do not cause problems with your utterances.
so sensible, ND well compiled statement, I might start liking people from the east again
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by abatically(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
We Africans especially Nigerians are our own problems. We hate ourselves and attach so much importance to tribalism. Whenever we travel out of the country and things don't go right for us, we scream RACISM. But the fact is even foreigners respect us abroad more than we respect ourselves back home. Northerners don't like southerners, Yorubas see igbos as second class citizens. Yes Lagos belongs to the Yorubas, but if u watch the video, the king addressed the igbos as if he was addressing SLAVES. THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE. It doesn't give the igbos the right to disrespect the king though but the king should have done the needful. Let's accept he made a mistake, he should have come out to rephrase his statement.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by hollowpot15684(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
Anywaiz is there any Igbo girl who is ready to strive and smoke SK with me, I dey thirst for igbo toto.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by okestev: 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
LordExecutioner:
[s][/s]

Work hard to develop ur land. Kano state government just built the longest flyover in west africa, but you are still begging for 2nd niger bridge. how pathetic.

you only work hard in illegal activities, substandard and fake goods, and crime. take the away and ibo becomes useless.

how come everybody can't stand ibo? ghana, kenya, south africa, burundi, malaysia, india, china?

i saw your brothers telling chinese and india people that they are also lazy and jealous of ibos. imagine that? countries known for very high cerebral things. ibo man no go kill me with self-appraisal and wasteful arrogance. tribe of useless noisemakers. cheesy
.... Well spoken.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by kehindetayo(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
rudedough:
"Igbo immigrant resident community in the Yoruba kingdom of Lagos in Southwestern Nigeria."

So i'm an immigrant in my own country? What the hell! This is absurd if not silly. I was going to vote for Ambode but i think it's time to put this immigrant nonsense to rest once and for all. I've changed my mind.
who cares?
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by nwaanambra1(m): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry

'FENTESTIC'! cool cool

DIDN'T KNOW U R THIS INTELLIGENT! WAS THINKING ALL YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT WAS THE OTHER THINGS cool

REALLY IMPRESSED! cool

ALL THE CONTESTANTS ARE YORUBAS, THE IGBOS DON'T HAVE A CANDIDATE THAT'S THEIR TRIBE AND YET THE YORUBAS ARE POLLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT WITH THEIR NOISE OF "KILL ALL IGBOS"

AM NOT FOR TRIBALISM BUT YORUBAS ARE BEGINNING TO SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD. I SEE ALL THIS BROUHAHA AS VENTING PENT UP HATE FOR THE IGBOS.

#PROUDLYIGBOHATERSCANTAKEASWIMINTHELAGOON! cheesy
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Abeyjide: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2015
BrOwnSuga3:
YOROOBAS ARE SHAMELESS PEOPLE

what do you call 50 percent of igbo who left the eastern region for southwest to reside forgeting thier home. Just that yorubas are to lenient.if you try say this in the north ,i knw you urself know the consiquence.
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by grimandevil: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2015
the truth is that oba still needs to apologize . he picked Igbo among all the so called immigrants. y pick only Igbos?

that is the anger of igbos nothing else.

let him swallow his pride and apologise
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Capslock01: 9:34am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
shut ur trap. u lack common sense. are igbos the only ones who cause trouble?
because igbos work hard, other tribes, especially these Silly yorubas start hating and bad mouthing us!

if the igbos are not in Lagos, or don't work in Lagos, would Lagos be the successful commercial state it is today?? huh? ungrateful beings.

after u guys say we hate Yorubas, but see how u guys treat them like they are termites. what do u have to say abt the oba's statement?? nothing ofcos!! The goat threatened Igbos, and u guys laughed it off! Yorubas live in Igbo states too, but they aren't treated like garbage there.

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, and that's why lots of ppl from other tribes settle in Lagos, and development is huge there.

cut the crap. Just come down to Lagos and cast your vote because I know you haven't been to Lag before. Do you know the percentage of Hausa in Lagos? Do you know that Hausa in Lagos only vote for APC blindly?

And Calabar was never Nigeria capital? http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calabar

if you think the Yoruba are jealous of your tribe then tell them to return to their states, so that they will develop her. Simple

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Andalus(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
EroticAngelina:
RUBBISH!!!!! arrant nonsense!!!! angry
These Yoruba ppl are so selfish and pompous!

If not that Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It would have been a local minor state like every other state in this country!!
This discrimination towards Igbo people by yorubas is getting out of hand!
for starters, why on earth should that useless oba threaten igbos in Lagos?? Are we not free to vote whoever we want?? That oba and his supporters are sent to destroy the peace of this country!

What I really wanna understand is what exactly did Igbo ppl do to this man
This inhumane discrimination has been going on for a long time! As long as u are a citizen of Nigeria, u have every right to settle down wherever u want in Nigeria.

we don't discriminate against any tribe in igboland, so why should they? In case they didn't know, igbos also took part in developing Lagos. Igbos are the most hardworking ppl in Nigeria(and I'm not saying that bkus I'm Igbo, its the fvcking truth. just like everybody knows Yorubas like education and parties)

for Pete's sake, we are the same ppl, human beings. just like someone said, tribes are just created to give power, it doesn't differentiate u from others.

#peace! angry
Your f.oolishness is astounding! Is Lagos state the only state that was once Nigeria's capital. I have been trying to keep my cool on this whole issue but you errorticsatalina wouldn't stop in your usual emotional outburst at any issue concerning Yoruba. And for you have decided not to respect the people and culture that have/is fending for you and your scavenging generation, may the land turn against you and your disrespectful lots until it rids itself of you scavengers.

4 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
david2:
The Yoruba's should shut up....where were they b4 their oba came out to talk rubbish
Sir, I was asked to tell you that you are mannerless! How can you open your mouth and speak trash to a whole tribe! If you have lived in Lagos long enough you should have learnt how to show respect in words and action!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by nzeadachie: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
godson36:
I just hate Igbos. Igbo are set of people who will want other people belongings to become their own. They are so greedy. I think it is the high time you people reture to your oil land cause we are not ready to accommodate you anymore. I hate greediness.

Your end in Yoruba land is near. Either Ambode wins or not. You will surely face hell in Lagos. I hate IGBO.

Quote me and you will die before 3 days...

You this mother-fuckers talking to our King in useless manner. Can you speak to your IGWE like that.. Let's wait till after election sha..
YOU HATE IGBOS WHILE THE CLOTHES YOU WEARS RIGHT NOW TOGETHER WITH THE PHONE YOU'RE USING TO TYPE THE NONSENSE ARE IMPORTED BY IGBO MAN, MUGU

1 Like

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by hammendable: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
EggovinMma:
Reading.

I don't understand what respect one gives for not voting a lagosian.Is JK not a lagosian? Is democratic process of voting ones choice now a disrespect to a traditional throne in a federal nation?The igbos dont own lagos, I agree, but they still constitute a huge percentage of its population, and has the constitutional rights to vote and be voted for, in other for their interests to be favoured through good policies.

Go and vote in your hometown then... If ur interest & those of your forefathers are paramount to you
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by haibe(m): 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
chi4ik4:
In Nigeria, some people are calling fellow Nigerians foreigners, fools etc, a Yoruba man was made a commissioner in plateau state & plateau people never complained. instead of u guys to correct your Oba for what he said u r here defending & insulting Igbo Nation. nobody owns this world but God, d earlier we set our ethnic differences d better for us. for Christ sake u can't force anyone to vote for ur own candidate & this is democracy. my fellow Nigerians, Igbo doesn't hate Yoruba but our leaders are busy dividing us using politics. after this election non of this Rubin will come up again. my dear Igbo, pls face your business & work & leave your host state to pilot their affairs. unity in diversity is what I pray for in Nigeria

No yoruba man will go to jos and say it's a no man's land. We respect people from other states and don't try to overpower them

3 Likes

Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by creamynuela88: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=LordExecutioner post=32582716][/quote]

And u say u all are professionals, Business leaders, intellectuals bla bla bla.... then u all need to go back 2 school cus u don't sound anything like "Educated"

Well am not surprised, if your so called Oba can say such nonsense what then do I expect from it's Subject... good riddance. smh!
Re: ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
masseratti:
If you guys don't understand that article, let me help you,an average Yoruba man care less who an Igbo man bite for in Lagos but abusing the Oba of Lagos will not be tolerated by Yorubas in lagos,people present said the Oba was joking, the comment has being condemned by all,but threads bashing of the Oba continued,Yorubas will take it as a contest between Yorubas and Igbos,Yorubas still hold the Ace in Lagos,we should move forward please.
somehow I think this oba war is worse on nairaland.'cos on the streets of Lagos people do not really care.I think everyone z just striving 4 d money and fun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures) / FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.