Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) (106738 Views)

Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / 2019 Elections: Vote For Quality Representation In Governance - Jennifer Abubaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by acher: 5:14pm On May 08, 2017
- A young Nigerian politician has declared his interest to replace President Muhammadu Buhari

- He listed three things he planned to do as president

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada who is a 34-year-old Nigerian billionaire living abroad has declared his intention to run for presidency in 2019.

“First, I would strengthen our educational system. Second, I will improve economic growth and fight corruption and lastly, I would make certain that everyone has equal and fair treatment in our society.

“Our education system in Nigeria is not one in which we should be very proud of. Yes, Nigeria does have excellent schools, colleges, and learning institutions, but our standards are not set as high as other countries. For example, our country does not fund our schools adequately. Teachers teach with not enough books, no supplies, or books that are often over 30 years old. How can we expect our children to be up to date with the world’s information if our teaching materials are not new?

“Often teachers in our public schools are forced to buy text books and supplies for our children with their own personal money. Why do they do this? Because they believe in a good education for all learners. Our country "prides" itself on the quality of education a person can receive here, yet teachers are one of the countries lowest paid professionals. Some of our teachers are not well qualified

While some applauded his interest and decision in running, others argued that the Nigerian political atmosphere will make it difficult for him to be successful.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.naij.com/amp/1103494-34-year-billionaire-declares-ambition-nigerias-president.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Xway(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
acher:
- A young Nigerian politician has declared his interest to replace President Muhammadu Buhari

- He listed three things he planned to do as president

Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada who is a 34-year-old Nigerian billionaire living abroad has declared his intention to run for presidency in 2019.

“First, I would strengthen our educational system. Second, I will improve economic growth and fight corruption and lastly, I would make certain that everyone has equal and fair treatment in our society.

“Our education system in Nigeria is not one in which we should be very proud of. Yes, Nigeria does have excellent schools, colleges, and learning institutions, but our standards are not set as high as other countries. For example, our country does not fund our schools adequately. Teachers teach with not enough books, no supplies, or books that are often over 30 years old. How can we expect our children to be up to date with the world’s information if our teaching materials are not new?

“Often teachers in our public schools are forced to buy text books and supplies for our children with their own personal money. Why do they do this? Because they believe in a good education for all learners. Our country "prides" itself on the quality of education a person can receive here, yet teachers are one of the countries lowest paid professionals. Some of our teachers are not well qualified

While some applauded his interest and decision in running, others argued that the Nigerian political atmosphere will make it difficult for him to be successful.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 5:16pm On May 08, 2017
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down. Na so Una go sweet talk person finish. Within 6 months wey you don become president na Lamborghini and Bughatti you go dey pose with. Who be your father sef?

507 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Let me note down his name....so I can cross check it with my whistle blowing list.....

361 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Tolexander: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
I'm more interested in knowing how he acquired the wealth making him a billionaire!

Moreover, he hasn't told us how he will efficiently achieve those intentions

302 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 08, 2017
Politician did you not just said?
Ok.. Ayam coming lemme check the chronicles of Nigeria politics if his name or that of his fore fathers would be found. If i didnt see it, then kindly tell him to try vie for councillor post first that his name might be registered in the chronicle of Nigeria politics and by next 12 years when Obasanjo, Buhari, Babangida, Tinubu and other past rulers are dead, he can then beg for a vp slot.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
♤Buhari promised us more

♤than this.. yet

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 08, 2017
Sounds like someone who wants to win a debate rather than an election.

0 points.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
♤Buhari said
♤$1=N1

36 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 5:19pm On May 08, 2017
If youre a Nigerian, it's your right. But you need to be of age first. Second, we need to know the source of your income.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
look more like son of a politician. our oil money

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by jfking2005(m): 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
[quote author=Xway post=56327217][/quote]

Please we need more of you guys to come together and rescue power from all our old re-cycling leaders.
We need fresh ideas abeg

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:22pm On May 08, 2017
Shelloween:
That black Mercedes na beast. As for that fat boy, he should go and sit down.

You see what I am talking about!!!

A young man shows the courage to contest, instead of encouraging him, you are telling him to shut up!!! Let me hear you complain about our leaders being old again!!!

365 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Cooly100: 5:26pm On May 08, 2017
..would make certain that everyone has equal and fair treatment in our society.

This is the major bane of current Nigeria society, where the winner takes it all...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 5:28pm On May 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:

You see what I am talking about!!!

A young man shows the courage to contest, instead of encouraging him, you are telling him to shut up!!! Let me hear you complain about our leaders being old again!!!
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

32 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:29pm On May 08, 2017
It's alright
But who is playing the music he is dancing grin

For the zombies
I mean who is his godfather grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by NextGovernor(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2017
Funny boy. Though it is a good intention but the elite won't even allow u smell Councillor seat not to talk of Chairman.

In Nigeria you must be corrupt to a certain level before you can be considered. Both by the electorate and Elites.

The thing is
1. You must have money to throw around the youth if you wanna become anything.
2. You must be corrupt to bribe party officials on your nomination.
3. Nobody care to know if you are good. The money speaks for you.
4. You must be submissive to Royal fathers, Kings and chiefs even if the poo on you.
5. You must have money to bribe the electorate on the day of election if not the highest bidder takes the day.
6. You must be loyal to one Godfather before nursing any ambition.
7. You must be a very good liar. Just like one politician that said he don't like money.

If you are ready to do this then you cannot fight corruption and make the country better as you claim.

Buhari will tell you more..lol

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 5:32pm On May 08, 2017
Shelloween:
and if i complain, what will you do? He was probably born and brought up abroad. He doesn't have the "zoological brain" to rule us.

Just let me see you complain!!!

13 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 5:34pm On May 08, 2017
If wishes were horse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by daududaniel(m): 5:41pm On May 08, 2017
If the cap fits. We need a young president in my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Favorite1: 5:41pm On May 08, 2017
If there were more like him,with the courage and the wealth to fight for the right to good governance.
They come together, pull their resources towards a common goal of reducing th power the aged men have over this country.
Maybe..... just maybe this country will have a future.

20 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by DocHMD: 5:46pm On May 08, 2017
He is abokii, yorubumbums will definitely vote for him and then cry to Igbos later when things don't go their way.

grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by 989900: 5:48pm On May 08, 2017
Coming off as materialistic: shallow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by psucc(m): 5:49pm On May 08, 2017
How u wish someone will advise this guy to swim away from Nigeria political scene.

Our grandfathers are not yet done and the worst is that they will unleash the youths against you.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by demolinka(m): 5:56pm On May 08, 2017
Oya come and try ur best na. KOWA is a very good platform, if you are serious

10 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by jimmysho(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2017
Let him first read the constitution to know whether he is qualified or not. Shekena

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2017
How did he make his money that is how I want to know?Is he the son of a corrupt politician

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 08, 2017
How did he make his money that is what I want to know?Is he the son of a corrupt politician.
Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:05pm On May 08, 2017
In 2019 I will only vote for a politician who tell me this is how I will achieve this ....

this is how I will give Nigerians quality education,

this is how I will give Nigerians light

this is how I will make our airport work

Stop telling me what is the problem with Nigerian and stop promising me u will fix them

Tell me how that's what I want yo hear

From founding ( which is obviously the main problem ) to how u will get the national assemble to work with u ..to time frame

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Articul8(m): 6:19pm On May 08, 2017
That we need a young person doesn't mean we will jump at anything. Keep it coming...lets see your tenacity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 08, 2017
He is young(constitutionally not of age for the office,I must add).True. But,why does he sound like the old order? I will provide sound education... I will fight corruption...I will improve the economy. Same old,same old. We 've heard that tape over and over again. It is now broken.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Abubaka Lajada For Nigeria's President In 2019 (Photos) by BossKratos: 6:41pm On May 08, 2017
This fat man would make most of his decisions from the presidential kitchen! Na that time una go see better kitchen cabinet with a lot of similar hefty yam munchers like this ogbeni not like this buharis own that is filled with old Malo men! Abeg bros try another pattern!

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / Full Names Of Buhari's Ministerial List: Gbemi Saraki, Akpabio, Amaechi / Welcome To Abia State: God's Own State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.