Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger (14882 Views)

Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=holatin post=32586495][/quote]stop dis booking
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by agbolase: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
PDP... UNA NO DEY TIRE
Enough of all this stupid hanky panky games pls.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by MDMA: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Nigerians are so messed up.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nazeeboy(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2015
Why always PDP na, if you hear rigging things it's always PDP. For God sake can't you win an election without rigging?
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by seedorfg(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2015
pdp e gba fun oga yin
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Alhkerimu(m): 9:56am On Apr 11, 2015
this poverty development party called (p D p ) na waoo for them. Rigging don master them finish. E no go work this time around.
I LOVE NAIJA MY COUNTRY
I LOVE A P C MY PARTY.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by chakula: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2015
He is running out of luck. Jail is a wait for him. Poverty at work.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by greall12(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2015
Say no to PDP
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2015
The INEC staff, a supervising presiding officer, Ibrahim Tanko was arrested with the ballot papers in favour of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Mohammed Gado Nasko

PDP always playing Dirty! angry

2 Likes

Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by babajero(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2015
That was how all of them conived to rig out jonathan because of born to rule mentality, in presidency election nobody caught nobody and took him to somebody, gullible people are shouting change while we were in it, as far as am concern, jega is a complete failure.

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by EnigmAries(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2015
Observing...
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Sunymoore(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
babajero:
That was how all of them conived to rig out jonathan because of born to rule mentality, in presidency election nobody caught nobody and took him to somebody, gullible people are shouting change while we were in it, as far as am concern, jega is a complete failure.
That's your own shitty opinion... Now run along
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by lato2(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2015
The only way PDP can get a sizeable number of vote in niger today, if not Abulolo will win with a landslide...Gov. Aliyu murdered PDP in Niger
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by babajero(m): 10:15am On Apr 11, 2015
Sunymoore:

That's your own shitty opinion... Now run along
. So this is how you think and you say you needa better life, men you are doomed.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by holatin(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
stop dis booking
no be my fault
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Sunymoore(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
babajero:
. So this is how you think and you say you needa better life, men you are doomed.
Hah! Jega reviewed a certificate of competence from the almighty USA, so your opinion about it is as useless as bullshit... I'll tell you again.. RUN ALONG.....
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by ibro2hot(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2015
Rijau LG should be part of zone C...I taught zone c its one of APC strong hold in Niger sate..how did they almost manage to succeed in hijacking the ballot paper..things like this will hardly happen in our zone I.e Zone A cuz the two party in our zone are very strong and we followed up everything bomber to bomber.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Sunymoore(m): 10:20am On Apr 11, 2015
babajero:
Hah! Jega received a certificate of competence from the almighty USA, so your opinion about it is as useless as bullshit... I'll tell you again.. RUN ALONG.....
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Ya Allah continue 2 expose all electoral irregularities. Y must pple b too desperate? SMH
They are desperate like it's their fathers throne

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by babajero(m): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Sunymoore:

Hah! Jega received a certificate of competence from the almighty USA, so your opinion about it is as useless as bullshit... I'll tell you again.. RUN ALONG.....
usa that have been the devil is now the almighty because election, i bet if your almighty usa know that children voted in the election they will give him more commendations for a job well done.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 11, 2015
I don't care about PDP in Niger State... The Police should prosecute the offender and jail him.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Lakayanah:
Abo*kis and electoral malpractice God forbid.
Somebody should tell me the word I should use to insult this idi0t
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by abduljabbar4(m): 10:55am On Apr 11, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
Apcheat on it again. Stupid party stupid people. Am a biafran. Not seeing myself as a Nigerian
Read before you comment. It was in favour of pdp.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Sunymoore(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
babajero:
usa that have been the devil is now the almighty because election, i bet if your almighty usa know that children voted in the election they will give him more commendations for a job well done.
Tale it or leave it, The USA is the super power. I used 'Almighty' figuratively. That said, I'm not pro - USA to begin with. Well, there are lapses in the election, but this election is the only free and fair election in the history of Nigeria.. Jega blocked most channels of rigging, but still PDP rigged in many states... But thank God, we have thrown them into the lagoon.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Rahmatuparker: 12:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
mayowa122:

They are desperate like it's their fathers throne
I wonder ooooo. If u r gud, no need 2 struggle, ur gud work will work 4 u. Pls Nigeria must b great again ahead of selfish interest.
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Adufetohposh:
The INEC staff, a supervising presiding officer, Ibrahim Tanko was arrested with the ballot papers in favour of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Mohammed Gado Nasko

PDP always playing Dirty! angry
African Queen, stop squeezing that pretty face of urs kiss
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by lilmagambo(f): 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Jk let go dere Eko o ni baje
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by dantanik(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
metronaija:

An ad hoc staff of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was arrested on Friday night in Sambo ward, Rijau local government area of Niger State, in possession of thumb printed two booklets of ballot papers.

The INEC staff, a supervising presiding officer, Ibrahim Tanko was arrested with the ballot papers in favour of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Mohammed Gado Nasko.

A source in the town said the electoral officer after collecting all election materials went back to complain that there was a short fall in the ballot papers given to him.

Unknown to Tanko, some people had seen him hiding the two booklets in a car purportedly owned by a former minister in the state.

The suspect was immediately arrested and handed over to the Divisional Police Officer in the town.

Contacted on phone, the head of Voter Education Unit in the state INEC office, Malam Mohammed Wase, confirmed the incident, saying investigation to ascertain those involved in the incident was ongoing.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/04/inec-staff-caught-with-thumb-printed.html

I'm from Niger state and I haven't yet hard about thia
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
AkinBanky:
African Queen, stop squeezing that pretty face of urs kiss
wink

1 Like

Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by baralatie(m): 5:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
pressplay55:
aliyu babangida outsmarting pdp at the centre he fold his hands and watch how pdp scramble for volt
now that is now time for the governorship election he is hell bent on rigging for umar nasko (pdp)
lol!
Re: INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
Adufetohposh:
wink
kiss kiss kiss back @ you honey kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Position Of Bsc. Graduate If Recruited Into Npf,nigeria Police Force / Ex-Niger Delta Agitators Back Buhari, Vow To Expose Pipeline Vandal (Pics) / Enugu Holds Requiem Mass For Pupils Of Presentation School Who Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.