Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth (27230 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / African Richest Man Seen At His Polling Centre (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by helinues: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
Ambode is nt even sure of that tittle"incoming governor" grin grin grin

Robot, where have you been?

No more GEJ till 2019 signature again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Drabeey:
This is the picture of the APC Governorship candidate in Lagos at his polling booth with me, myself and I. I think he's afraid but nonetheless he'd likely win today. Abi bawo?
ambode blame Oba Akiolu for your failure

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by isan(m): 10:57am On Apr 11, 2015
I hate agbaje for playing tribal politics

AMBO I kno

7 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by XBLadez: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
mascot87:

You this Igbo fools can't just stop amazing me. You people are really curse as earlier suggested .
Don't be unreasonably tribalistic! My immediate elder brother is a die-hard APC supporter and he's gone out to vote Ambode....and we're Igbo! Think before you speak. Not every Igbos are PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by gregg2: 10:58am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Tinubu wants to continue his stealing through Ambode.

JK we know, JK we trust.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by scippy: 11:05am On Apr 11, 2015
PassingShot:
May Ambode win today.

Say Amen!

AMEN[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by bumtos(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2015
scippy:

AMEN[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by adebisicutie: 11:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode is our choice grin

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by maclatunji: 11:10am On Apr 11, 2015
idupaul:
He is to fat.. From experience Never trust a fat person

#LOL

He has a big tummy. He will get slimmer in office Godwilling, see how lean Fashola is at the moment. grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by seeker121(m): 11:10am On Apr 11, 2015
AMBODE

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by niceguy7(m): 11:14am On Apr 11, 2015
Drabeey:
This is the picture of the APC Governorship candidate in Lagos at his polling booth with me, myself and I. I think he's afraid but nonetheless he'd likely win today. Abi bawo?
Beeni jor.... always smiling govy...lagoon or no lagoon
Ambo jaree!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by eckersley: 11:15am On Apr 11, 2015
phantonce:
People are going to the polling booth to vote,u dey go there to go and snap.
Nigerians ehn. They k player-hate.
He's at the polling centre to vote. If not y would he leave d comfort of his home?
By inference, u're saying d governorship aspirant, Ambode is not at the polling booth to vote as well.
Pls stop d hating DT characterises d PDP and their campaigns.
Whether Ambode win or not, E easy to snap wt governorship aspirant?
If na oyibo do am, u for complain?
Hater! Go on ur knees and ask God for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by Crueldeed: 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
[s]
XBLadez:
Op, I'm sure you'll save these pictures with ur life grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by delors(m): 11:16am On Apr 11, 2015
Is this the Ambode wearing undersized t-shirt and jeans divided by bathroom slippers? shocked shocked
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by keshconnections: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 11, 2015
Anyway my folks... Whether you are at the polling booth or you have a way you could affect peoples decision to vote for either of the candidates in Lagos state. I would like to appeal to you and remember that whatever decision you make now will affect our lives or our peoples lives.

I do not work with government neither do I know any of the candidates not am I a politician.

Imagine what could happen to LASTMA, LASSA, LASMI, LSPWC, LASRRA, LAWMA if PDP wins We never know.
Imagine the numerous jobs, Fasholas government created. Let us think deeply.
Now is the time.

Just think about this.
As PDP has lost the Federal power, if they win Lagos, they will milk it dry. Trust me. Do not let us regret.
A vote for APC means a vote for co continuity and a vote for proper synchronisation of the Federal and state governments plan and policies to all make our lives better.

These people have ideas and I would like to see what Nigeria will become under their control.

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by mascot87(m): 11:26am On Apr 11, 2015
XBLadez:

Don't be unreasonably tribalistic! My immediate elder brother is a die-hard APC supporter and he's gone out to vote Ambode....and we're Igbo! Think before you speak. Not every Igbos are PDP

Story for d gods. The anger in me about u people is far far more than that of the oba & I know same goes to an average Yoruba man or woman. You people are pushing us to d wall just because of our friendly & accommodating nature. If Lagos where to be a Northern state,many of u igbos would have been destroyed by now. We want to warn u people to stop this madness against ur host community. You people can't accept this nonsense u are doing here in ur region. Don't push d Yoruba nation against your people or else there would be consequences. You are talking about tribalism, every one of us are tribalistic & see how it played out during d presidential election. To live together as a nation,we must first & foremost identify with our individuality. I am a Yoruba & u an Igbo man, I must respect u for who u are & I expect same from u. You must respect my believe & I must respect ur believe. If I must stay in Igbo land, then I must respect all they believe in 2 stay amongst them peacefully & same apply to u if u reside in any Yoruba land. We want to warn u IGBOS not to push us to d wall for ur own good. You want PDP & APGA in your state in Igbo nation, we want APC in YORUBA nation & u must respect that.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by mascot87(m): 11:30am On Apr 11, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]Tinubu wants to continue his stealing through Ambode.

JK we know, JK we trust.
[/size]

Your foolish government in your states that haven't been stealing,what have they done to develop ur state to discourage u from migrating to other Nigerian states where d governors are performing? It seems you people are mad & ur flat brains are tumor infested
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:31am On Apr 11, 2015
idupaul:
He is to fat.. From experience Never trust a fat person
Foolery at the highest level...SMH!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by zudozz: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
''28% of Lagos Population is Igbo after d Niger Bridge (not even delta Ibo)'' - Fashola's Aide. If u guys do not know this then u should go ahead n continue deceiving urselves. Also rigging this 1 is not possible at all.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by padretech(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
you can make cool cash from your dead and condemned batteries. these batteries include cars, inverter, boats, trucks and all heavy or deep cycle batteries. visit padreinc.org or contact us on 08161195037 < call or text
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by Adelivinggreat(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
Jk is not Okay

jk is just kidding

vote Jimi Afonja Agbaje for the Governor of Arochukwu
Ambode 4 Lagos!!!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by simdam500(m): 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
I like his advert, so friendly ...

The best man win Lagos

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by UTEWUOJO: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sai Ambode!!! i will nt predict an outcome of election & lose, hence Ambo ni joooooor!!!!!!.........
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by idupaul: 12:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

It is TOO and not to

From experience never trust an uneducated person

Lol nice one . Didn't even see what I wrote
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by Cityguy: 12:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
We need change all over Nigeria. Lagos can't be left out. JK all the way.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by lilmagambo(f): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sai jimi
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Johnnyessence:
ambode will win with landslide victory.
Yes oooooooooo
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by olawumi765(f): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sai Ambo.
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
xreal:
Incoming governor?

I don't know much about him, but I like his advert on TV.

adverts lies and propaganda is what wins elections in Nigeria. that is why we feel cheated after 4 yrs
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode At His Polling Booth by ebony2011(m): 5:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode will move into Govs office come may 29th.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) / Aso Rock Emptied Already - Garba Shehu / Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.