Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew (8204 Views)

Rivers Rerun Turns Bloody As APC Directs Its Members To Shoot When Shot At / Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram / N’assembly Posts: Saraki, Dogara Set To Defy APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by lalasticlala(m): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has directed its members and supporters in Adamawa State to defy the curfew imposed by the state police command, describing it as unlawful.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Friday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party said there was no threat to security in the state to warrant the imposition of curfew.

It said the Presidential and National Assembly elections were held without incident or declaration of curfew, wondering what warranted the unlawful curfew declaration.

”Imposing an unlawful curfew with effect from when voting ends on ‎Saturday is suspect and unacceptable. We are therefore asking all our members and supporters to ignore the curfew, come out en masse to vote and also stay back to defend their votes,” APC said.

http://leadership.ng/news/424697/apc-directs-members-in-adamawa-to-defy-curfew

2 Likes

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by agarawu23(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Nigeria politicians will not kill us sha!

vote not fight

vote change.

in conclusion to below comment

if you want to catch PDP , use Tinubu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by januzaj(m): 9:49am On Apr 11, 2015
uhmmm
*If You want to catch a dog use bone
*If You want to catch a rat use fish.
*If You want to catch a fish use hook.
*If You want to catch a man use a woman.
*If You want to catch a woman use money..
*If You want to catch PDP use
CARD READER.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Well

With the Knowledge that
the destiny of my family and friends
depends on it.

#IllVoteAmbode..

6 Likes

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by ozoigbondu: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
ls this not impunity directing people to ignore the curfew order from the police whose job is to protect us and access the security challenge on ground is a slap on the face of the force.ls this what we will expect froman APC led govt.

lie mohammed is in lagos spewing this stupidity whlie the police are on ground in Adamawa and knowing how viotaile the state can be issued this directive.

Any blood shed in that state will be on lai mohammed hands

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by dunkem21(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
Lawlessness at its peak cheesy
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 11, 2015
agarawu23:
k
januzaj:
uhmmm
agarawu23:
k
See them..
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by agarawu23(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Martino240:
See them..
u quoted me twice, you drink 'shepe" before u login?

1 Like

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by januzaj(m): 9:52am On Apr 11, 2015
Martino240:
See them..
wetin do dem....no be space you use
style book
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 11, 2015
agarawu23:
u quoted me twice, you drink 'shepe" before u login?
Na Mistake bro
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by ayusco85(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2015
Just as Jegaquin is the anti dote of Orubebe, so also is APC an anti dote to PDP madness and wanton love for power at all cost even.

APC and Tinubu kicking PDP ass since march 28 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by tollu: 10:03am On Apr 11, 2015
Lol. But of course they should defend their votes if a curfew was initiated to propagate glutton levels of thumb printing by ballot snatchers.

What's the curfew for? Where's the threat?
We all saw what happened in Bauchi state where voters held vigil at the INEC headquarters to prevent mago mago.
No be fight, no be vex, just count vote make we hear.
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by ozo13(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Why curfew wn dr will b election. Any way GMB don win be that.to me I want my PDP governors like 20 vs16 so that dey will check balance each oda n PDP will not HV to be in extinction. Momentum ain't as high like last two weeks.
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by justdivine: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by lilprinze: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
our politicians are selfish individuals they only care about their pockets not the masses.
He and APC are going to be held responsible if anything happens to anyone.
Is this the kind of change we are talking of ?
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by tucky200(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Why not do this sh*t in rivers instead
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Misogynist2014(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Observing.........
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by holatin(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
It said the Presidential and National Assembly
elections were held without incident or declaration
of curfew, wondering what warranted the unlawful
curfew declaration.

PDP are trying deceive us in broad day light, thank God lai Muhammed quickly destroyed their motives.

APC !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by hazyfm: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
RIP PDP

1 Like

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by ignis: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
How can a party ask people to defile constituted orders? Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by adorablepepple(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Ok o, just take it easy o, it's not by force to vote, they r in the comfort of there room giving stupid orders. Toh!

1 Like

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
b
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by brownlord: 10:09am On Apr 11, 2015
Imposing an unlawful curfew with effect from when voting ends on ‎Saturday is suspect and unacceptable. We are therefore asking all our members and supporters to ignore the curfew, come out en masse to vote and also stay back to defend their votes,” APC said.

Change?

Meanwhile Lie Muhammeds family would be in his mansion while the poor man's children are advised to dare battle ready military men.

I just dey laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
The National leaders and all their party stalwarts should first defy the curfew... Lai Mohammed and APC leaders should first leave their comfort zone, fly down to Adamawa and show their members how to defy the curfew... Rubbish!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

I doubt if he would say that to his kids. I no pity any fool who go himself for nothing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by nwatakwochaa(m): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2015
Tђёy will always want us to go aπd die yle tђёy in BAba house popping champagne.

Mtschwww

I hv learnt my lessons

I will obey the rules ooooo

3 Likes

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by shammah1(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Okay then. Disobey law and eat bullets.

1 Like

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by bobcharly(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
at the expense of their lives? ok..i hear u...selfish politicians!..

2 Likes

Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by gerrardomendes(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
O
Re: APC Directs Members In Adamawa To Defy Curfew by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Lai Mohammed should lead the way

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kalu's Arrest: Biafra Writes World Leaders / Breaking: Senate Confirms Owasanoye, 8 Others As ICPC Chairman, Members [list] / Soyinka Laments Insecurity, Says Nigeria’s Sovereignty Taken Over By Armed Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.