Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram (21176 Views)

Okorocha Releases N200 Million To EEDC / Biafra: MASSOB Hires 500 Pastors, Prayer Warriors / Osinbajo Arrives Adamawa To Visit IDP Camps In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by dayo23(f): 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
The Adamawa State Government on Friday announced that it had earmarked N200 million to engage prayer warriors to seek divine intervention toward ending the state’s lingering security challenges.

Abdurahman Jimeta, the Chief of Staff to the Adamawa governor disclosed this in a media chat aired on the Adamawa State Television, which was monitored by the News Agency of Nigeria in Yola.

Mr. Jimeta explained that the money was sourced from the state and local governments joint account.
“We have earmarked N200 million for prayers to seek for Allah’s intervention in tackling the Boko Haram menace and other insecurity challenges threatening the stability of the state,” Mr. Jimeta said.

He said that part of that money, which would be spent as security votes, would go into assisting local vigilance teams and security operatives.
On agriculture, he explained that the state government had ordered fertilisers worth over N3 billion for the 2015 farming season.

He called for massive support toward the success of government efforts for a peaceful and stable Adamawa, adding that not much could be achieved in an atmosphere of chaos.
Adamawa is one of the three states most ravaged by the Boko Haram insurgency which has caused the death of about 20,000 people since 2009.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nnorth-east/188384-boko-haram-adamawa-to-spend-n200-million-on-prayer-warriors-vigilante.html
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by dunsman(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Like for real #200m prprayer warriors??
Last time I checked, the bible made us understand that ask and it shall be given, not pay and it shall be given
So where adamawa con see their own, or Muslim faithfuls is it in d Quran??

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by iamsodium(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
Am FFTC
First Five To Comment

5 Likes

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by missKiffy(f): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
K
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Amethyst1(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
200m naira for prayer? Like seriously?
What kind of country is this?

Americans are busy solving their own problems with action, here, we are solving ours with a sophisticated #200m prayer. Since Heaven will only help those who help themselves, I guess we're on a long thing...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Looting alert shocked shocked 200mill jeez

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by dokiOloye(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Little wonder why d north is and will continually be backward.
I remember that Borno gov spent 10m daily on breaking of Ramadan fast.
This is d reason why some of us advocate for d country to be divided or at least regionalised.
Cos as long as there is a free flow of easy cash from d Niger delta,some ppl will never do critical thinking.

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
This APC Government led by the dullard is more clueless than I ever imagined undecided

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by kulobyno: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by hazyfm1: 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
shocked shocked

PRAYER CONTRACTORS

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by kingarizona1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Can see some Mountain of Fire members relocating to Adamawa

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by missKiffy(f): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
Diaris God o all this money you people are sharing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by klem93(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
lobatan.... am joining prayer warrior straight... is my talent ooo na me just decided to hide it before

6 Likes

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Chanchit: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abeg, those pastors weh GEJ send go Jeruslem to pray don return?
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by nerodenero: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Warriors just smiled to the bank grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Dronedude(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
I'm in full time. infact one secret, Allah and Jesus both revealed to me who and What Boko boys are and how to eliminate them.

I have started fasting and about to break but with this new encouragement my hunger has disappeared.

I can attach my CV at your beckon, not to ignore that I an a multilateral prayer warrior and at the end of the prayer I do Free anointing section.

grin grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by adesbreath: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Just happy am on front page....in d spirit of front page like introvert n co.
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by simplibaba(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ts high time the state govt stop smokin that type weed

Where s my jalamia nd 2yards of plain white cloth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by dunkem21(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
What a wasteful government undecided
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Holyfield1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2015
I.S.L.A.M.B.A.D

8 Likes

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by icemann(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
LOL.so man of God needs EXTRA money to pray for peace?
Why 200 million? Why not 500 mill or 50mill or 10mill or even 0mill

Is praying for peace not part of their job functions?
If boko boys don't go away, do we get a refund?
Are they not suppose to refund us for preaching about a religion that is causing terror while people lose lives and property.

Where were these miracle workers when ebola was killing Nigerians?

See the kind of imbecilees we elect into office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Adenugay(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by MadCow1: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Nice
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is madness

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by adesbreath: 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Naija ooo
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by HirstMOG(m): 12:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
Confused people...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by Dollyak(f): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Good job about the farming
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by lomprico(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
[size=28pt]CORRUPTION![/size]
Bubu do something fast. The IDPs have never received 10% of that amount and one currupt id¡ot is going to pay another set of id¡ots that amount.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by izeeqpotter(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
Wow. God punish these fake persons
Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by DrPrickson: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
This is the funniest news this month. Are the prayer warriors not living in the state? Are they not affected by the bh onslaught? Should you pay a man to pray for God's interventions for something that affects him? Why must you even pay for prayers in the first place. My Jesus never collected a penny for the miracles he did.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by phayvoursky(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
PRAYER WARRIORS DON DE GET GOVERNMENT PRAYING CONTRACT.

***ADVERT***

A NEW ORGANIZATION IS RECRUITING EXPERIENCED PRAYER WARRIORS WHO HAS SOUGHT THE FACE OF GOD IN DIVERSE ISSUES.

QUALIFICATIONS:

*BE AN MFM MEMBER.

*MUST HAVE PRAYED TO RAISE A DEAD PERSON.

*MUST HAVE ATTENDED MFM'S SCHOOL OF WARFARE AND DELIVERANCE.

*MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK IN TONGUES (attach an audio of you speaking in tongues).

*MUST BE LOADED SPIRITUALLY.

*MUST HAVE BEEN TO THE MOUNTAIN.

*MUST BE ABLE TO KNOW DEMONS BY THEIR NAMES.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adamawa To Spend N200 Million On Prayer Warriors, Vigilante To Curb Boko Haram by markpeakson(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2015
ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu / Independence: How To Restructure Nigeria — Pastor Tunde Bakare / 2019: 10 Reasons Why Many Senators, Reps Won’t Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.