Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread (17053 Views)

#ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / 2015 State Governorship Election Monitoring Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by mypals: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Warri South Constituency II Delta State House of Assembly Results so far:
Pessu Ward 7 Unit 8
APC 51
LP 30
PDP 22

1 Like

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by hopelife: 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
For Latest Celebrity News, Politics Gossips Gist and Inspirations

http://addanny.com/social/35/18527
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by DesChyko: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ihedioha my brother, we are doing it for you like we did to Jonathan.
Upon the #2,000 per individual shared by APC to people in my ward, Umukpo in Lude, Ahiazu-Mbaise, we rejected it to give PDP victory.
So far,
House of Assembly:
PDP: 167
APC: 80 (sold their souls)
APGA: 8.

Governorship
PDP: 176
APC: 78
APGA: 5

Done deal
We voted Rochas in four years ago. Now, we need fresh airgrin

Pictures loading..

2 Likes

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Lifebender(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Will be reporting live from sambisa Forest.
Edited:There are 4 PU in sambisa,BH won all :O
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Akpan107(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
mizkeleke:
* spreads banana leaves to observe
wait, make i bring mat come for you... You too fine to to sleep on banana leaves...

1 Like

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by dipopooo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
gaussy:
nice

In the meantime...Amboo ooo amboo...abeg 100 likes for Ambode jor....JK is a Joker.

Thank you jareee omo gidi

#ThrowFlateesInLagoonAfterElection
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Lewis1988: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Reporting LIVE from Ekiti State. State Assembly. PDP (26) vs APC (0).

2 Likes

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Ririi(f): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
ACCORD leading in OYO State especially my pooling unit (idigbaro)ido LG APC 193 PDP 266 #No continuity
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Phemzeal(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
***FP*** grin***FP***
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by obas01(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Poll unit 080 Alimosho Amoke/Alabede ;
House of Assembly PDP: 127 APC 126
Gov. PDP 126 APC 128
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Shubbylee(m): 8:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
DesChyko:
Ihedioha my brother, we are doing it for you like we did to Jonathan.
Upon the #2,000 per individual shared by APC to people in my ward, Umukpo in Lude, Ahiazu-Mbaise, we rejected it to give PDP victory.
So far,
House of Assembly:
PDP: 167
APC: 80 (sold their souls)
APGA: 8.

Governorship
PDP: 176
APC: 78
APGA: 5

Done deal
We voted Rochas in four years ago. Now, we need fresh airgrin

Pictures loading..

Smh and u're happy? ur suffering shall know no bounds in IMO if Rochas is voted out! Rochas would be given a federal appointment, and he'll make sure Ihedioha gets no allocation from the federal govt, Imo doesn't have internal generated revenue and Ihedioha is not a smart man!! pls when ur suffering starts pls don't come to Lagos!!

7 Likes

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Boller: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
This woman called Alhaja a PDP part agent was caught at Rumuokoro Civic Centre polling Unit in port harcourt with some ballot papers trying to drop them in a ballot box while casting her vote. But unfortunately she was allow to go free by the police on duty.

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by ZUBY77(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shubbylee:

Smh and u're happy? ur suffering shall know no bounds in IMO if Rochas is voted out! Rochas would be given a federal appointment, and he'll make sure Ihedioha gets no allocation from the federal govt, Imo doesn't have internal generated revenue and Ihedioha is not a smart man!! pls when ur suffering starts pls don't come to Lagos!!

Yea, Rochas will collect IMO State allocation and give it to Osun or Sokoto.
And Mpama to.
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Reediano(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gr8amechi:
can we share results released from polling units ??
Am sure it's allowed
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shubbylee:

can you stfu, what's your problem with the change the imolites want's? undecided
Buhari can't do a single thing. grin
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by mizkeleke(f): 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Akpan107:
wait, make i bring mat come for you... You too fine to to sleep on banana leaves...
Hehehe.
Bring popcorn n coke join
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by DesChyko: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shubbylee:

Look at this one?
So this is why I shouldn't vote my choice candidate?
Because the person he may probably defeat will revenge using his office?
Look up the meaning of the term, Evil Genius!
Maybe you don't know, we voted Rochas in en masse in 2011 and we wish not to now.
We Igbos value the strength of our individual decisions over what others expect of us since time immemorial.
While Jonathan is setting the pace, you are here encouraging mismanagement of office.
Sorry o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ekiti state Fayose.....oooooooshe!!!!!!!. 25 out of 26 state house seats.

Amuwo-Odofin Lagos......JK...carry Goooooo!!!!!!. PDP leads here.

2 Likes

Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by sweatlana: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Shubbylee:

You are talking trash!
No power under the sun can stop a state's allocation...
You only degrade Buhari by suggesting such.
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by betalife(m): 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Accord wins in OYO TOWN,EGBEDA,ONA ARA,IBNE, IBSW Ward in OLUYOLE Wards 2,3,4,5,7 with wide margin in both elections
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by HopeForWarri: 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Anything for Warri North? I hear Labour Party are complaining. Therefore we dont have an extra cultist in power from tonight?

That'd be great news. Oritsebemigho Eyeoyibo.... Close but yet so far. It's going to be a bad year for that SOB.
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by imagrg(m): 7:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Please I need update on Edo State election. Did my man Samson Osagie win the Senatorial seat? How did APC perform in the State House of Assembly election?
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by fajoren: 8:26am On Apr 12, 2015
Apc won Igueben local government.
Dr. Okonoboh is member edo state house of assembly representing Igueben local government.
Apc won 15 of 18 local governments in edo state.
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by fajoren: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
Apc won Igueben local government.
Dr. Okonoboh is member elect edo state house of assembly representing Igueben local government.
Apc won 15 of 18 local governments in edo state.
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by tommykiwi(m): 8:46am On Apr 12, 2015
gaussy:
nice

In the meantime...Amboo ooo amboo...abeg 100 likes for Ambode jor....JK is a Joker.
Go boil beans!
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by mypals: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
We call on all meaning Citizens to come to the people of Warri South Constituency II for the injustice just perpetuated by the Resident Electoral Commission for collecting 40 Million Naira from the State Governor this evening for an already declared inconclusive as completed an thereafter declaring Denise Omovie (PDP) as the winner. We call on all to prevail on the Electoral Officer Mrs Phildelia Omohile to order and return to status quo. We in the APC reject this result in its entirety. Please prevail on Mrs Phildelia Omohile to declare our candidate who rightly won the election as the winner. #teamchange
Re: 2015 State House Of Assembly Election Monitoring Thread by bodekom92(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
fayose has 25/26 already. my governor my governor. check my profile for solutions to weight problems and stretch marks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US, Dubai-Bound Drugs Seized At Lagos Airport As NDLEA Arrests 39 In Abuja Raids / Soyinka: I Don’t Care If The Next President, VP, Speaker Are Of Same Religion / Buhari And Osinbajo At NEC Meeting Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.