Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu (47231 Views)

Prophet Kidnaps Lady, Turns Her Into A Prostitute In Aba (Photo) / Alfa Kidnaps And Rapes Dubai Returnee In Lagos, For Five Months (photo) / Herbalist Kidnaps Girls In Calabar, Turns Them To Sex Slaves (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by KingTom(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wetin do dis one undecided undecided undecided
Wey kingtom na,dem neva release amu for prision ni grin grin grin
I am free!!! grin grin grin
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by holatin(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
tonychristopher:

May you never succeed as you said ...your wishes of evil for me or anybody u will recieve in 100 folds
go meet dat witch you called wife tribal bigot.
Bleep off my mention poverty cursed fellow
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by tonychristopher: 9:23am On Apr 13, 2015
holatin:
go meet dat witch you called wife tribal bigot.
Bleep off my mention poverty cursed fellow

from the look of things, it seems that you are the one that is cursed, you keep swearing and cursing, you sound fraustrated, you should be a man, you should have some sense of responsibility, you should at this age be able to feed yourself, leave your fathers house and have people you are taking care of nomatter how ugly or beautiful they may be ..but it seems that you have achieved non of this no wonder you curse and swear at everybody. It is despicable, i beg you in whatever you worship never in your misery life ever quote me or talk about me again. I do not know you and i do not want to know or be associated with you.

so many kids here

now run
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by holatin(m): 6:30am On Apr 14, 2015
tonychristopher:

from the look of things, it seems that you are the one that is cursed, you keep swearing and cursing, you sound fraustrated, you should be a man, you should have some sense of responsibility, you should at this age be able to feed yourself, leave your fathers house and have people you are taking care of nomatter how ugly or beautiful they may be ..but it seems that you have achieved non of this no wonder you curse and swear at everybody. It is despicable, i beg you in whatever you worship never in your misery life ever quote me or talk about me again. I do not know you and i do not want to know or be associated with you.

so many kids here

now run
imagine an homeless man saying am cursed, let me leave you to wallow in that penury of yours.

May God make you live long to experience years of that bitterness you Ve for the Yoruba's.

oya waka comot
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by tonychristopher: 8:37am On Apr 14, 2015
holatin:
imagine an homeless man saying am cursed, let me leave you to wallow in that penury of yours.

May God make you live long to experience years of that bitterness you Ve for the Yoruba's.

oya waka comot

lol

you must be very confused, only u said i have an ugly wife now homeless, why must u people curse..lol, ignorance is bliss. I know that your still on papa thank u

NEVER HAD BITTERNESS FOR YORUBAS BUT I HAVE BITTERNESS FOR MORONS THAT COME FROM YORUBA LIKE YOU.

Can u do me a favor son, Rest in Peace
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by opeyemidy: 7:31am On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
I know him well, he is a poor lad hustling in southwest but still can't do without abusing northern and south western every time
Wat a pity may be that is own way of showing appreciation to southwest. He is really a poor lad
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by holatin(m): 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
opeyemidy:

Wat a pity may be that is own way of showing appreciation to southwest. He is really a poor lad
I tire for ram ooooo
Re: Gang Rapes Rev. Sister, Kidnaps 10 Rev. Fathers, Pastors In Enugu by wolex1ak(m): 11:44am On Apr 14, 2016
igbo people is most idiot. cos thier na be prostitutes. hegoat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausa Man Stabs Igbo Man In Enugu With Dagger Over Problem Caused By N50(photos) / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.