Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,000 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit (21054 Views)

Oyegun Loses To PDP In His Polling Unit In Edo Governorship Election / Jonathan Lands In Otuoke, Gets Accredited / Photos: President-elect Buhari & Wife Accredited At Their Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by holax: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Ambode all the way!!!

Vote APC!!!!

Vote Ambode!!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by abduljabbar4(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
He voted for Ambode

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by tolustx(m): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=20]JK we love. Ride on sir!

Victoria Ascerta!!!
[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
Anyway my folks... Whether you are at the polling booth or you have a way you could affect peoples decision to vote for either of the candidates in Lagos state. I would like to appeal to you and remember that whatever decision you make now will affect our lives or our peoples lives.

I do not work with government neither do I know any of the candidates not am I a politician.

Imagine what could happen to LASTMA, LASSA, LASMI, LSPWC, LASRRA, LAWMA if PDP wins We never know.
Imagine the numerous jobs, Fasholas government created. Let us think deeply.
Now is the time.

Just think about this.
As PDP has lost the Federal power, if they win Lagos, they will milk it dry. Trust me. Do not let us regret.
A vote for APC means a vote for co continuity and a vote for proper synchronisation of the Federal and state governments plan and policies to all make our lives better.

These people have ideas and I would like to see what Nigeria will become under their control.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by bright007(f): 11:43am On Apr 11, 2015
JK we know, JK we trust.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by tolustx(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
He voted for Ambode
Which planet re u from? So voting has started in ur own planet.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Anoruo(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2015
CR77:

#
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Aminat508:
I dunno why I don't like dis man, see his head, kobgba! see vein for his neck . ... PDP pple abeg dont quote me,am only saying my mind..freedom of speech.

so good governance is embedded in physical looks? If that's the case then tinubu as ugly as he is couldn't have won as lagos state governor in 1999. You no no anythi bf about politics. Enter kitchen.
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by tola9ja: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2015
temitemi1:
All hail my incomin governor!!

wake up from ur dream

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Aminat508(f): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
Funnicator:
so good governance is embedded in physical looks? If that's the case then tinubu as ugly as he is couldn't have won as lagos state governor in 1999. You no no anythi bf about politics. Enter kitchen.
henheb, make I enter kitchen? no whahala,motigbo

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Chinom(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
He must guard his votes. APC are planning heavy rigging in some wards. PDP also, in some other wards. Lagos and Rivers states will be explosive.

Hope Jimi wins.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:47am On Apr 11, 2015
AMBO!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by gregg2: 11:48am On Apr 11, 2015
[size=14pt]Lagos need Jimi Agbje.

Lagosians say no to continious looting of Lagos treasury by Tinubu and his gang
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by otemanuduno: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Funnicator:
See crowd. Compare the crowd there to the crowd at ambo's pic.

Crowd? Hope you're not counting the background leaves as crowds too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by ibiso1986: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by amsoslim(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2015

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2015
Funnicator:
See crowd. Compare the crowd there to the crowd at ambo's pic.

Sai Agbaje.
How many people dey here like dis?
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2015
gregg2:
[size=14pt]Lagos need Jimi Agbje.

Lagosians say no to continious looting of Lagos treasury by Tinubu and his gang
[/size]
He might be in akwa ibom and be saying all dis o

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:
See his bald hair..this man is too old for lagos

Lmao
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by lilmagambo(f): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
JK 4 change, das d lagos state jn cmin governor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by scantee(m): 11:54am On Apr 11, 2015
Jk we knw jk we trust

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by spencekat(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
JayKay is Okay

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Waspy(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
The Ibos governor

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by attoskoly: 11:55am On Apr 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

LOL. If you remove the "b" from his so-called "bold ideas", what do you have left? Old ideas cheesy grin

still a child to gmb
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by lilmagambo(f): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
Aminat508:
I dunno why I don't like dis man, see his head, kobgba! see vein for his neck . ... PDP pple abeg dont quote me,am only saying my mind..freedom of speech.

Das au sum ppl dnt like u 2

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by smartleo(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Pls edumacte them. cheesy
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by bolaji3071(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
God i pray you make Jimi Agbaje our Governor.
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by wallex1983(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Click Like for AmbodE and Share for AgbajE

Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by Aminat508(f): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=lilmagambo post=32591967][/quote] of course YES!! is a matter of choice
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Keneking:
See his bald hair..this man is too old for lagos
Shairman!
As u dey point one finga so, take style look where 3 of d fingaz dey point towards oo! grin

Sai Ambode! cool
Re: Photos: Jimi Agbaje Gets Accredited At His Polling Unit by phumxie(f): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
BiHung:
No way for him...i can't wait for the completion of the Eko Atlantic City.... Fashola has done a lot..we can only reward him by voting continuity....not thuggery and violence of pdp

Sai Ambode
yes has really done gud work by selling a plot of dat land for 500million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Zuma In Abuja Nigeria For Inauguration (Photo) / Military Operation: Food, Transportation Crises Hit Delta, Bayelsa / Buratai Explains Why Army Created Female Corps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.