Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Children Being Used Again In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Being Used Again In The North (45660 Views)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Children Being Killed And Forced To Flee School In Burundi Election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by kennosklint(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Time will tell
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by CR77(f): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
lol
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by XBLadez: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
HAH:
How sure are you this lady is below 18 ?
Look well abeg!
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by olapluto(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
she looks over 18 to me.

3 Likes

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Burger01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:

Is APC the only party in the north What evidence do you have that she's voting for APC angry
cheesy
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by ApostlePeter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls don't b rude.daz a mother of 5 children.small body no b crime.Show some respect!!!
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by chromoTop: 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
Some frustrated deadbeat hyperventilating over here. Such painment. cheesycheesycheesy

Watch how guilty conscience make him holla back even without being mentioned. grin
lool...bad bad bad!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by adedayourt(m): 12:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
If she gets cleared by d PVC den its no longer d fault of dis official animore__ its now a ques of hw was she registered in the 1st place
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Remii(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
how does an 18yrs person look like? pls guess age of that girl.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Dreambeat: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
As long as some people are afraid of the repercussion of calling the north to order,these sort of things will continue to happen.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by omenka(m): 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
chromoTop:

lool...bad bad bad!!!! grin grin grin
Just a matter of time. grin
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by babag93: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lack of proper education is evident up in d north!! She myt be married with kids and compelled to rub shoulder wit fellow eligible voters. Blame her not.. it's a societal problem!!
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Sensemelia(f): 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
No, she is 50! Defend the indefensible! Hypocrites!

abduljabbar4:
For your mind she is below 18

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by ignis: 12:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Maybe she doesn't know her real age.
Because most northerners don't.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by SenatorM(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
KANO TOTAL VOTES FOR BUHARI = 1000000+
THOSE ARE THE SAME UNDERAGE VOTERS THEY USED..
AND PEOPLE KEEP SHOUTING "FREE AND FAIR ELECTION".... KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELVES

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Sensemelia(f): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Watch and see! They'd bite their tongue in regret! Let's go there! Pickin wey say im mama no go rest, im too no go rest!- Rivers Proverb!

jerseyboy:
Those southerners who celebrated northern 'million' votes today will live to regret.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by FYsol: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
I served in the north oooo. That girl must have been married with atleast a kid and she should be around 19yrs.

2 Likes

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by idu1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
My brother, na them vs them. They can even rig out inec from the north, I don't care.
You are an idio.t. This is how desperation and hypocrisy will be failing your life, if you are not careful...

Bast.ard!!!

2 Likes

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by PhockPhockMan: 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
omenka:
Some frustrated deadbeat hyperventilating over here. Such painment. cheesycheesycheesy

Watch how guilty conscience make him holla back even without being mentioned. grin
Mtcheeeeeeeewww

ANU MPAMA.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by ezystar(f): 12:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Is possible dat dis gal s not underage. I mean this gal could be up to 18yrs rrespective of her body stature

2 Likes

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by lonelydora: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
This woman don pass 18 years. Na because she wear hijab?

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by kboycrew: 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
People just make noise. Does she look underage?
Many people in the north don't grow fast due 2 poor nutrition and poverty.
What if she is 18 or 19 or eveñ a mother?
If she is already a mother why didn't people like you stand up 2 her defence thay she is an underage mother. If don't understand their culture then just shot up.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 12:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
olu4life:
I am yet to find how she is underage!!! Had to check d pics very well. Shes old enough to be 18. Not everybody has same body structure. I know some female friends of mine back in university days that looked so young with dis kind of hijab but were matured. So scrutinize properly before commenting
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by meforyou1(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
They showed one on channels tv this morning in kano. A boy about 11 yrs being accredited

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by caxim04(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:

Your photoshoped signature was not properly done. The" tinubu " was not properly aligned.

Next time get a professional.

2 Likes

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
eph12:

For your mind she's above 18
You don't know anything about poor nutrition
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by onatisi(m): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
That was how they rigged out GEJ. Anyway, it's them vs them
on the other hand ,I think gej wasn't rigged out . To be honest nigerians rejected gej but not pdp. Apc did a very very good job in making gej look like nigeria main problem and that his exist will bring in better things . Gej on the other hand is a very slow thinker and peace loving person , unfortunately such ppl have no space in our politics . I now see the reason why gej quickly accepted the results , if pdp had rejected that result the question many would have been asking is how was the opposition able to rig out pdp in over 19 states ? Gej had all the apparatus to ensure that pdp won , so how was he rigged out?no wonder fayose called him silly. If gej was too docile to allow apc mess him up ,that is his own cup of tea. I know most pdp governorship candidates won't sit back and allow apc to overrun their ambition,I won't be surprised if pdp wins the gov election in most states where gej lost the presidential election. My summation is that nigerians only rejected gej NOT PDP. If pdp had presented another candidate then most likely they would have won, but ppl got fed up with gej 6yrs and saw an avenue to push him out.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by cy4cent(f): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
My brother Mogidi, if they like they should use infants and toddlers against themselves, that's their cup of tea. APC is a crooked party

I never knew you were so petty!!!

to think that I had so much respect for you before, this is really showing the real person in you.

all your comments reel of pettiness n bitterness.
anyway......... SMH

3 Likes

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by AJORE(m): 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
It cud b small body size but she doesn't look under 18 to me.
may be small body big engine nnko?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by jimi4us: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
caxim04:

Your photoshoped signature was not properly done. The" tinubu " was not properly aligned.

Next time get a professional.
story for the gods
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by patrickmuf(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
My brother Mogidi, if they like they should use infants and toddlers against themselves, that's their cup of tea. APC is a crooked party
You are pathetic with your utterances... Take away Google and you're nothing more than temitemi1...

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by irishMO123(m): 12:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mogidi:
When is this going to stop?

Chop Ambode rice but vote PDP.
ur fada!.....that lady isn't under age.....the northerner just lack nutrients!.....I have a friend that is just 15 buh u'll think his 30...so big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Saraki And Dogara To A Private Dinner / Photos Of Tinubu And Yahaya Bello At Aisha Buhari's Book Launch / Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.