Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Children Being Used Again In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Being Used Again In The North (45661 Views)

“We Want Grazing Reserves In The North Only” - Tambuwal / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Children Being Killed And Forced To Flee School In Burundi Election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
she might just have a small stature like most northerners.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by gulfer: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
sseunhayor:
ЙIcє.... cool.... ┼ђ๏มGђ I ┼ђink ┼ђє GIrLş Iş 18yrs ๏Lđ... lol cool
Lovely fonts, what's the name?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by robay(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
tayebest:
All this Northerners with their immortal brain undecided
Same has u southerners too,wot of rivers state dey use hand write figure,u are here shouting on northerners Idiot

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by astana1: 1:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
chi4ik4:
Hausa people can be so annoying, GEJ saw that Hausa people used under age voters against him but he still accepted d defeat just to let peace reign. my political ambition does not worth d blood of Nigerians says GEJ. GOD bless you GEJ, u r my hero & we love u for that. Hausa people please repent..

so the policewoman behind her is also underage abi ?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by jaybee(f): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Check the twitter page of Vanguard newspapers .

From this picture, it appears the electoral officer and the security there are also underaged

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by dvee2: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
At least someone is voting, Check out Rivers state, no one is voting, they chase people out with guns and write don the figures for the winner.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
gulfer:
Lovely fonts, what's the name?

I┼'ş cąMє with ┼ђє GO KEYBOARD on d tab... I┼'ş. ą PLมGIЙ. wink
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Saraben(f): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
taaa that woman has children ooo
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by dahjor(m): 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
jimi4us:
You people should fear God. only an idiot wld believe this. A comma, then an hypen then Tinubu. Different font size grin
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by gulfer: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
sseunhayor:

I┼'ş cąMє with ┼ђє GO KEYBOARD on d tab... I┼'ş. ą PLมGIЙ. wink
Tnx.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 1:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sensemelia:
See your poor training manifesting? It takes a real boor of a man to insult a woman without flinching; and in addition, even used gutter language. I wouldn't say you have psychological problems nor are you demented, no...You are reflection of your environment where women play second fiddle! You are also the scum of the earth, a mental almajiri begging for relief!

My life is what your entire family can dream of. Unrepentant hypocrite. If you can't defend your allegation then shut up. I said it before and I will say it again. That girl is above 18. And from the way you replied, I can confidently say that you are a rraped wasted sperm below 16.

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by jaybee(f): 1:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mogidi:

Yes the electoral officer and the police officer all in the picture are under-aged.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
That police woman is also underaged
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Sensemelia(f): 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Can you produce sperms, you sterile Hausa goat? Keep bringing babies from the cradle to vote! Ka chi bura ubanka!! Dan nema!

That girl is at best 16 years!! You can fool the people sometimes, but you can't fool them all the time!

Bring it on, rabid fanatic!! Child molester!

abduljabbar4:

My life is what your entire family can dream of. Unrepentant hypocrite. If you can't defend your allegation then shut up. I said it before and I will say it again. That girl is above 18. And from the way you replied, I can confidently say that you are a rraped wasted sperm below 16.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by silvernus0: 1:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Mogidi:

AFTER THEY HAVE USED UNDER AGE PPLE TO VOTE OUT GEJ

grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by babajero(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
For your mind she is below 18
yes she is bellow 18 and she have children, you ppl are too myopic
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by silvernus0: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
sexybaby22:
she might just have a small stature like most northerners.

AFTER THEY HAVE USED UNDER AGE PPLE TO VOTE OUT GEJ

grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
What more proof of electoral malpractice in the north do we need?

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by gidjah(m): 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why are we all sopporting the fact that the lady is an under age ? What if she were to be above 18?can any of us truely assert to such fact about her age?is any of us her family member and able to testify to that? Though the issue of under age is a national matter in the north but I will not fall for this one today o
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by thewarrior72: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
For your mind she is below 18
She looks like aisha that ur prophet MUHAMMED RAPED @ 6 cheesy grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by otunbadan(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:
The problem of the north is a cultural problem. That girl is most likely married possibly with children sef and over there once she is married she will be considered as an adult

Let us not deceive our self, black is black and white is white, black can never be white n vice versa.
The moral of this story is that don't hinge it on culture, what they are doing is nasty and silly and the sponsors of this act know this
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Chigold101(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:
The problem of the north is a cultural problem. That girl is most likely married possibly with children sef and over there once she is married she will be considered as an adult
our electoral law didnt say “adults“ should vote. It is very specific with age limit. It say 18years & above. Having said this. It is not about having children or not having children.

What is important here is “how“ old? What is her age?

The north have never played by the rule & they are untouchable. Because people know that they are blood sucking by nature, so people just keep quiet.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by babestella: 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Fanirandele:

So do we start registering our children here in the south too since their age mates are already considered as adults in the north.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by gaussy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
olu4life:
I am yet to find how she is underage!!! Had to check d pics very well. Shes old enough to be 18. Not everybody has same body structure. I know some female friends of mine back in university days that looked so young with dis kind of hijab but were matured. So scrutinize properly before commenting

I tire for this matter oo..most of the people here spewing rubbish have never left their backyard. In the north its common to see young people looking well below their age compared to their southern counterparts.
I bet some of them have not even taken a look at the picture....dullards undecided

My cool fura
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by babajero(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
It cud b small body size but she doesn't look under 18 to me.
does any girl look underaged to you guys up there? as far as she can give birth animals in human skin.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by djfox: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
SirBlack999:
That was how Buhari won.how can registered voters be two million and those that voted be 1.9 million?
So nobody died or lost his/her pvc?

Are you mad?! There were nearly 5 million registered voters in Kano and about 50% of em voted , What did you have to say when 1.4 Mil out of 2.5 Million voted in Rivers?

And whether or not this girl is underage doesnt automatically means there are Millions of kids voting in the North which is exactly what PDP's halfwit supporters believe and keep whining about. AND if that was the case why cant you get me more than 2 Fvcking pictures from the entire region during these elections

Anyway i could care less what you think of the North anyway, besides your asses already lost so you can use whatever excuse to keep ranting for all i care.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by refreshrate: 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
babestella:

So do we start registering our children here in the south too since their age mates are already considered as adults in the north.

Babe youre trying to bring down yourself to the level of thinking of some people?
After God has brought you to this level?

Why na?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Coldfeet(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lildreezy:
nawa o...

meanwhile somewhere up north...
I was laughing at the picture until I read your siggy grin it got me rotflmao.
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by kambili999(f): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
jerseyboy:
Those southerners who celebrated northern 'million' votes today will live to regret.
sorry what do you mean by that statement?
Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by Sensemelia(f): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
And since your training did not include metaphors, my use of the term "mental almajiri" attests to the poverty of your mind, not your person. As usual, the insecure person starts to boast of his "life"! Lol! A life that you know only from your context! Naman banza! I don't evaluate people by how much they have, and you have no way of knowing if I have more than you! Get that into your thick skull!

Just so you know, you are the first guy I'm having an altercation with on Nairaland, Mr. Woman-Wrapper!

abduljabbar4:

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by abduljabbar4(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sensemelia:
Can you produce sperms, you sterile Hausa goat? Keep bringing babies from the cradle to vote! Ka chi bura ubanka!! Dan nema!

That girl is at best 16 years!! You can fool the people sometimes, but you can't fool them all the time!

Bring it on, rabid fanatic!! Child molester!

Foolish girl continue exposing your animality I won't care. Stup1d child of an international p0rnstar. I stand by my words that girl is above 18. F00ls

1 Like

Re: Children Being Used Again In The North by skykenny: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
under age with that kind face? I disagree o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku’s Appeal: CUPP ‘leaks’ Names Of Election Petitions Panel Members / INEC Official Beaten Over Adamawa Governorship Election Results (Video) / My Dead Daughter's Name Appears On Dino Melaye's Recall List (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.