Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? (2458 Views)

Bearing False Witness 2 / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / Thou Shall Not Bear False Witness! Or Shall One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by hubreality(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2009
Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows?
How sad was it hearing a false witness against you or someone you know may be at the place of work, neighbours, even in the supposed places of worship respectively? This is very common among men. Why do they tend to take pleasure doing it? Some say "It's the devil" and so on. The devil or the bearer? What is your candid opinion? How can it be avoided?
Re: Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by Pepeye(f): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2009
It’s really not people but the devil . . .

he knows he’s got limited time and he’s time is short

Distraction is the Name of the Game!! That’s the devil’s number one tool!!

He generally distracts people from the “good news”

of what His death, burial and resurrection accomplished for humanity

And he is the accuser of the brethren Rev 12-10
Re: Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by Pepeye(f): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2009
Anyone that bears false witness against another person

check the spirit that is leading him it’s not farfetched
He apparently made himselves the devils tool and agent

And we can’t avoid it after all we are living in the last days
Re: Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by hubreality(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2009
Pepeye:

Anyone that bears false witness against another person

check the spirit that is leading him it’s not farfetched
He apparently made himselves the devils tool and agent

And we can’t avoid it after all we are living in the last days

Greetings in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ, I thank God you're winning.

These practices are carried out by people who testify falsely against their fellows in words and in writing.

I've carefully observed some who also boast doing them. Many times i did observe that this truth bitters, especially when it start hitting the doers. I know very well that the devil has an ugly hand in it, but wait a minute, do you know that they doers hardly accept they did unless brought face to face with the accused. It's quite funny!  smiley

One of the ways to really avoid the endorsement of any false witnesses i suggest;  when I hear anything either false or seemingly true, i make it an easy duty to confirm myself before i join same false suit. What do you think?
Re: Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by jamace(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2009
Most people irrespective of religious affiliation see life as a jungle. They see it as the end justifies the means. They believe that a dog must eat a fellow dog if it must grow. Most people's conscience is tied to "pull him down" so that they can climb. Most of them that bear false witness will tell you that "heaven helps those who help themself" and that they are only helping themself. They don't believe in the golden rule of "do unto others as you would want them do unto you". They simply have murdered their conscience and believe that achieving their own goal is what matters in life.
Re: Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by hubreality(m): 10:15am On May 12, 2012
jamace: Most people irrespective of religious affiliation see life as a jungle. They see it as the end justifies the means. They believe that a dog must eat a fellow dog if it must grow. Most people's conscience is tied to "pull him down" so that they can climb. Most of them that bear false witness will tell you that "heaven helps those who help themself" and that they are only helping themself. They don't believe in the golden rule of "do unto others as you would want them do unto you". They simply have murdered their conscience and believe that achieving their own goal is what matters in life.

You've got a real analysis here. Truly, the opposite or neglegence of the Golden rule is simply the works of the deceitful mindset of the evil rule. "It still hold that whatever anyone sow is what he/she will reap." It does go terrible with false witness bearers.
Re: Why Do People Bear False Witness Against Their Fellows? by Callotti: 10:49am On May 12, 2012
What did Judas do to Jesus? wink

(1) (Reply)

Religious Section - PAGAN / ATHEIST STRIKE 2013 / Islam Says Its For Peace This is What They Said And Did In 1989 / A Disscusion With Yooguyz On Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.