Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

they are not underage voters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / they are not underage voters (491 Views)

Underage Voters In Bayelsa Election (pics) / Underage Voter Causes A Fight Among Party Agents In Keffi (photo) / Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

they are not underage voters by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
There is a lot of misconception about the morphology of a typical hausa/fulani child...A 19year old will look like 14years old..compare to their southern counterparts whereby a 14year ol child will look like 18 to 20year old of Northerner..Most of you shouting underage voter maybe you have not been to the North before that's why
Re: they are not underage voters by Aminat508(f): 12:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
neurologist:
There is a lot of misconception about the morphology of a typical hausa/fulani child...A 19year old will look like 14years old..compare to their southern counterparts whereby a 14year ol child will look like 18 to 20year old of Northerner..Most of you shouting underage voter maybe you have not been to the North before that's why
Sure was thinking about dat, and all dis children will have their PVC nan, how come?
Re: they are not underage voters by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Aminat508:
Sure was thinking about dat, and all dis children will have their PVC nan, how come?
when ever I read that they are underage it give me great surprise that these people don't know anything about the North...Cuz I have a friend who came from the south and he was surprise that whenever he ask them of their age, when they tell him he will be surprise that how come small children with this type of age..I have to explain to him b4 he was able to understand
Re: they are not underage voters by thunderrider: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh

This sheds more light then
Re: they are not underage voters by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
thunderrider:
Oh

This sheds more light then
yeah

(1) (Reply)

PDP Were Busy Carrying Ballot Boxes From Polling Units In Abia State / BREAKING News:police In Gun Battle With Gunmen In Osun Community / Missing $20 Billion & Buhari's Certificate Found: Trust No Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.