Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge (27214 Views)

Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja / Mother Burnt Her Child's Hand To Stop Her From Sucking Her Fingers (Photos) / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by tbmas(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rip
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by goodmorning40: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh When will naija be free
Imagine power surge abi outage at our age
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by NazzyE: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
RIP to de diseases
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
LewisO:

Which one is Pretty in BAD again?

Bros, some people are not remorseful and un concern about what other people feel. D love of politics has consummate their brain and can't differentiate btw humans and animals.

Thanks jawe. I dunno wats pretty in bad

1 Like

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by LewisO: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
wristwatch:

Bros, some people are not remorseful and un concern about what other people feel. D love of politics has consummate their brain and can't differentiate btw humans and animals.

Thanks jawe. I dunno wats pretty in bad
Thank u wristwatch that u understood and being logical about it. cool
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by lilmagambo(f): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Vote jk 4 transformation
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Lifebender(m): 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
LewisO:

Which one is Pretty in BAD again?
Bad Pretty grin grin
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by meemeesola(f): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is a couple I actually know. Not being able to wrap my head around it.
R.I.P Aunty Jummy and Bro Bayo

1 Like

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Similar fate befell a colleague of mine a few months back. Their sitting room was set on fire following a power surge. He couldn't make it; only the wife made, though she was seriously burned.

Neighbours couldn't break through the iron doors to initiate a rescue. ...

It's all traceable to our governments inability to provide adequate security for the people; which forces them into arming their housed with extreme burglaries and iron doors that have in turn become a death trap. ...

We loose too many Nigerians to ppreventable incidents. It's really sad.

May their souls rest in peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by dadoctore(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sweet Jesus! Dats just a stone's throw frm whr I reside...may God grant d departed eternal rest,very sad incident.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Motolank: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hey

Fellow Nigerians, if for any reason you are in a smokey room...

LAY FLAT ON THE FLOOR and crawl to find your way, if possible.

cry

Rip to the couple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
meemeesola:

Are you serious? These must be tough times for you, my dear.

Their deaths are indeed painful, especially given the circumstances surrounding them.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Myself2(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
SonOFaGun:
Wow , so sad

Vote continuity
Vote Ambode
Nw is nt the time to experiment biko

Have you no shame?
Couldn't you just have some respect for the dead couple and not derail the thread? ?
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by NMegaStores: 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
RIP to the dead.

Buy your original Lordbex power banks and enjoy your phone more without headace.

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Kemmy210(f): 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
RIP to the dead.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
ignis:
Some people will blame GEJ for this....
I blame gej for this angry
RIP to the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
One of the worst ways to die sad
RIP to them
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Lildreezy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lifebender:
Pretty bad.RIP to the dead.
Anyway click like for Ambode
Share for APC
And log out for Doctore Agbaje grin grin grin

Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by iwaeda: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
meemeesola:

Sorry about it,please what of their kids?
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by rotimilax(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
meemeesola:
Same here. Mr Bayo was a colleague at my former place of work. May their souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by matingo(f): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nigeria is so unsafe. 'power surge'. God have mercy cry cry cry
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by mechanics(m): 3:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cheks01:
God have mercy! May their souls rest in peace.
amen.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gone too soon, assuming dey knw dey wud ave cut off d supply by removing d fuse. It happened in my home, wen phcn brought lite, one of d switches in d kitchen was burning, as per sharp guy, i immediately unplug d fuse 4rm d main source n dat safe d house 4rm burning.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
SonOFaGun:
Wow , so sad

Vote continuity
Vote Ambode
Nw is nt the time to experiment biko

Fashola Could not stop it neither can GMB stop using this for political propaganda or one day you will die in a fire while posting shiiiit on nairaland
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by formular123triol(m): 4:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
The vicissitude of life sometimes comes in the macabre form!
So pathetic......................
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by bigpastor(m): 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
My heart goes out to the family of the deceased.
Fellow NLs, let's prepare for eternity.
Life is brief.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by ofonex: 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
So sad! May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by darejem4real: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
RIP
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by teeboi73: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
meemeesola:
Jumoke was friend,we grew up together at Scout Camp in Ibadan in early 80/90. So sad, learned they came back to the country 3 days ago from their base in UK. RIP Jumoke
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by iwaeda: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
teeboi73:

Jumoke was friend,we grew up together at Scout Camp in Ibadan in early 80/90. So sad, learned they came back to the country 3 days ago from their base in UK. RIP Jumoke
Oh my God! What a pathetic story!
Re: Couple Burnt To Death In Lagos After Power Surge by SonOFaGun(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
voltron:

Fashola Could not stop it neither can GMB stop using this for political propaganda or one day you will die in a fire while posting shiiiit on nairaland

STFU dude ! , my post aint no business of yours ! , my post is based on my opinion , so shut the hell up , shallow minded mofo !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20-Year-old Lady Stuck In Toddler's Body / My Colleague's Wife Gets His Salary Alerts & Holds His ATM Card / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.