Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates (27242 Views)

Nigerian Lady Teaching Her Grandparents Some Dance Moves Is The Most Hilarious / US Woman Reunites With Daughter 70 Years After She Was Told She Died In Labour / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Grandparents Who Are To Wed In Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Letenwam: 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Twitter user, @paigeleighhhh, who was told she would amount to nothing by her Grandparents following her mum's arrest and subsequent prison sentence when she was 15, is finally graduating. 

The excited lady who shared photos in her graduation gown, tweeted; 

"My mother was sentenced to prison when I was 15. My grandparents looked me in my face and said I wouldn't amount to anything. My father was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer and has 9 months to live. God is my provider. I'll be graduating with a BS in 6 days!"

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-told-amount-nothing-grandpa-finally-graduating/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Marcofranz(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Such is life.
The stone which the builders rejected will become the chief corner-stone.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hardwork and diligence pays.

#to all the self sponsored folks out there, keep keeping on.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by TheHistorian(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
What sort of grandparents are they? undecided

17 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by tesppidd: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Its not by graduating;

What did you graduate with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by AdolfHitlerxXx: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hottie ....

I can bet she can't give me an erection...

Prove me wrong, grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by ayoblinks(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dem no use better otukmopo
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by kenevision(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Who is that man that will declare a thing and it will come to pass when The Almighty GOD has not said so?

Lamentations 3:37

More Grace to your years Omalicha Nwa

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by olatade(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Cute girl kiss

7 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Endtimesmith(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
You are completely the best,lots of love from me to you....mwaaahhhhhh!
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by iamleumas: 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Am so happy for you.And I use this opportunity to pray for everyone who has been cursed,rejected, outcasted etc by anyone,you shall outshine all ur enemies in Jesus Amen......

Meanwhile,

I want to sell facebook page with 67k likes.
If you're interested, kindly quote me.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Heywhizzy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lord is good
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by slapacha: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
How is this news?
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by coolie1: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
nice but what next.

finding a good job is the hardest
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Basiljoe: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by salbis(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congratulations beautiful woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by deenee: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Good and congrats but get a job, pay off your student loans and be financially independent.
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Vyolet(f): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
You have truly achieved something, b. Sc. Next is to get a job with it and pepper them with money not just certificate.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by okway: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Sob story...
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by aspirebig: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats young lady....

Such is life ......that is why you must believe in yourself. .

Don't give up.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by okway: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
How is this one black? undecided
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by comrChris(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Incomplete story
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by freshinko: 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
She has not succeeded ooo.. until she amounts to something tangible. Graduate ko..graduate ni..

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by tolumizzy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by nenergy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
What?! End-time grandparents

2 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by chinawapz(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Graduating is different from to be successful....op let that sink into your brain
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by teabully(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
Go on girrl
Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by afbstrategies: 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nice. It's good to work hard and shame those who don't believe you can make it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by Gossiplover: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Congrats to her

1 Like

Re: Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents, Finally Graduates by ufuosman(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Shame to ur grandpa, congrats dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Living Among The Rich Affect One's Social Mobility, Finances Etc? / Is Cheating Enough Reason To Leave A Legal Marriage ? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.