Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) (2847 Views)

Deformed Baby Delivered In Kaduna Hospital (Viewers' Discretion Advised) / Woman Delivered Of Premature Quadruplets In Kogi State. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos, Dies Few Hours (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by showy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
What should I say,God is very wonderful.While some might say its d handiwork of pple of the world,but I believe its God's handwork.

Well it was d case of an abnormal baby(According to me)that was delivered dis morning in a private hospital in Kogi through caesarian section.

What a pity for d woman(who is said to be d wife to a village king) after undergoing such tedious operation.below is attached pics of d baby.

Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by TrishaP(f): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
OmG
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by Arbiola(f): 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Antichrist leleyi oh
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by showy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
What change are u talking about??
Arbiola:
Lol, this is change
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by soye3(f): 1:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
omg, Satan's world. After 9 months of suffering. Chai.
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by showy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
D baby has d body of at least a yr old.set of tooth,sex organ to mention but a few.
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by xreal: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Only GOD can console the woman.
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by nairalife2013(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
This one cannot be corrected, 'cept by highrising miracle. Godhavemercy.
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by seankay(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
Arbiola:
Antichrist leleyi oh
Werey grin
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by rodeo0070(m): 6:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Guys, this is no laughing matter. Its a birth defect and nothing spiritual about it. It can happen to anyone. Even in the advance countries, similar births like this are witnessed. But I know people will start attributing it to one old mama or Gandalf in their village...
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by showy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yeah,dey started saying it was d work of their enemies.
rodeo0070:
Guys, this is no laughing matter. Its a birth defect and nothing spiritual about it. It can happen to anyone. Even in the advance countries, similar births like this are witnessed. But I know people will start attributing it to one old mama or Gandalf in their village...
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by prettyjo(f): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
gosh!!!
Re: A Woman Was Delivered Of An Abnormal Baby Through C.s(viewers Discretion Advice) by Yustash001(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Subhanallah....this is horrible...

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Both Have Blood Genotype AA But My Lab Test Is Showing AS / My Boy Friend's Sperm Cleared My Facial Pimples: Nigerian Girl / Make It Big, Thick, And Long Lasting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.