Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,492 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:24 AM

An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) (49996 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Obidikejr(m): 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
damn u good... a friend has the one you drew monolisa chinda
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by lordsbiz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
All I see is photoshop
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Jasi7(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi...if I dnt knw anytin abt art and drawing at least I knw u used paint and bic pen to do that....including wole soyinka and banky W's drawing

Bt honestly speaking bro...ure good at wat u do!..more grease to ur elbow
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Karleb(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Brill! cool
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by duruallwell25(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
U should call the otueke man and sell 'em to him....and make good money before he leaves by may 29
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by tizz04(m): 7:09pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
What do you think people?

A finished piece on Former President of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Artist: Oscar Chuks.
www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts

Model: Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Medium: Ball point Pen (BIC) on white embossed
paper.
Size: 16X20 frame size
Work hour: approx. 120hours.

Visit www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts to view more works.
op I kinda bliv ya buh pls darw mine n post it here pls pls pls den mention or quote me cus I wanna see it...click ma profile for d pic
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Sylverbox(m): 7:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.
Work hour: approx. 120hours. I just knew it has to be Oscar! The guy is too much!

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by darejem4real: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Excellent work
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by maestrodavy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

noh yet d former...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Smooyis(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Weldone. I would like you to meet my broda who is an artist. He is also greatly talented.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by turbodee: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
can i pls get chuks number
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by theunusualmoon(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
This your talent no be beans o!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by roughneck: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dude. God has really blessed you. You be human model of an electronic printer

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Anamfiok(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
boy! are you good
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by fistonati(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

You are smart but ur brain seems dull!!! Did u jst say former president U are damn wrong, atleast wait til 29th May
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by enaijize: 12:01am On May 01, 2015
We are currently recruiting some excellent bloggers to join the Enaijize blog team. If you think you’re one helluva blogger, let us know by sending an email to contact@enaijize.com.

See you later!

http://enaijize.com/blog/2015/04/30/greetings-enaijizers/
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by fistonati(m): 1:02am On May 01, 2015
You are smart but ur brain seems dull!!! Did u jst say former president U are damn wrong, atleast wait til 29th May
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Westlife2013(m): 1:05am On May 01, 2015
You are talented o....chai the biro ink don finish sef
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Ebbunwa(m): 4:58am On May 01, 2015
Wow, people are talented.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Yujin(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2015
@OP This is awesome I can hardly believe this was done with a ball point pen. You are very good. Pls don't get weary no matter the challenges that will sure pop up in future. Its your gift may it be a blessing to others and may it in return bring blessing, fame and success to you. Beautiful
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by bakenda(m): 7:25am On May 01, 2015
Pure genius!
Gifted hands!!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by nehimartins(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2015
This is raw talent ...nice one...how can I get in contact with u...will like u to draw me too
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by 2sex(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
*MODIFIED*

I'll like to send in this other pictures.

The 4th progress shot, the penultimate progress shot and the close-up shot showing detail.

I'll like to also use this medium to appreciate your every single comment on this piece. It's great a thing to know that such number of you think all this about my drawings. Both those in the affirmative and the doubters are all sources of encouragement to me. Infact knowing these great number of persons don't believe my works are done with the BIC biro incite in me the greatest drive.

Thanks everyone.

Oscar Chuks.
I believe you as I have been part of drawing since I was a kid and only gave it up some decades ago. I know a friend who could produce Marvel-like comics like a professional with years of experience but he was only 15 years at that time and I am yet to see anyone who could match his prowess to date. I am not so sure if he is still into such considering he is now a grown up with wife and kids lol.

I asked you how much you charge to draw things like this but no response from you yet. I need one done for me.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by obosirow: 2:07pm On May 01, 2015
I can bet, if Mr President see's this work of art, he'll be so impressed, you'll be a benefactor of the YOU WIN program.

GEJ my beloved President, I love you sir!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by dennis6168: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
To be frank with you, am an art critic but this is best I have seen
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by 2sex(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

to be frank, making yourself not reachable is bad for your business, especially one in which you need referrers. Get a business line and put it on facebook. I shared your pic and even used your last work as DP and someone reached out to me wanting to get in touch with you... but could I reach you? HELL NO! Too bad bro.... too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / Decor And Rainbow Now Offering an International Diploma In Interior Design / Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.