Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) (49997 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by temitemi1(m): 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thank you my sister n GOD bless u plenty plenty grin
lyntiffany:
pls where is temitemi1? come and see your Hero looking all fly cheesy

The work is simply a master piece.

bro more oil to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by agabaI23(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Respect man respect
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by stinggy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
What do you think people?

A finished piece on Former President of Nigeria Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Artist: Oscar Chuks.
www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts

Model: Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Medium: Ball point Pen (BIC) on white embossed
paper.
Size: 16X20 frame size
Work hour: approx. 120hours.

Visit www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts to view more works.

Nice piece, but Goodluck isn't former president yet!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Basildvalour(m): 2:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
This is unbelievable

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by abbccc(m): 2:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Saraben:
wow it so cute and real...I love creativity, God biko, abeg,please make me more creative. Amen

Yes oooh
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by possibilita(m): 2:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
This wasn't designed by a biro it looks like photo sketch at work

2 Likes

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by blaqqyboi: 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wow!!!!!! This is a masterpiece. Lovely art work and to imagine this was done by a BIC pen, ................. kudos to you.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Ilekeh(f): 2:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dude you're wasting your talent on NL.

Target Disney.....you'll make more money.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2015
ikombe:
becos u cant draw doesnt mean sumone out dere cant draw undecided
Na u sabi
And besides who says I can't draw?
Am an architecture student.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by bigfrancis21: 3:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

Awesome!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by 2sex(m): 3:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
this is the detail shot.
how much do you charge to get something like this done? Thanks.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

can you draw me as a portrait how much would it cost
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by ezenik: 3:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Lovely drawing,a gift of a man make a way for him.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2015
Blue biro drew white teeth abi?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by amazingsunshine: 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
I refuse to bliv dat it was drawn using biro, its nt real take a deep look at dat pix nd u wil notice it was nt done wit pen alone. anyway if it is real den I Salute d artist,its a grt work
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nice 2D print.
Meanwhile heres my 3D house printer, it's the first House building machine in Nigeria. It is going to be run by software.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the building level. Check her; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by TopWinner(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
Wow! Just a wow! This dude is some talented human!

We all have talents, just like this, but in different fields. That he's talented in drawing doesn't mean you're talented in drawing too. Locate your talent, and you'll wow people! Cheers!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by ugo13(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
if you want us to believe it, show us pictures of the different stages, then we go bow 4 u
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by xtervaganza(m): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
I like the drawing a lot

Buy what I like more is you referring to jona as former president grin
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by maxman10(m): 4:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

My brother, kindly edit your post, that is offensive. GEJ is still our president, as of the time present, until May 29 or until further notice. Edit that post. Mods please "ban" this op or guy, sorry, please correct him. You have to do what's right.

Nice piece btw. smiley smiley
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by ugo13(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
ugo13:
if you want us to believe it, show us pictures of the different stages, then we go bow 4 u
ok, i have seen the stage shots on your facebook page, i bow for u bro
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by lyntiffany(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
and bless you too Tommy love.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by lyntiffany(f): 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
temitemi1:
and bless you too Temmy love.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2015
bigtt76:
This guy should be sketching SAI-BABA - tha people's General and not the fallen god of Otuoeke tongue Nice one though! At least this one don vex sketch GEJ in solidarity with his defeat grin
I'm not hating but ur too loud and lousy to be a doctor. Probably jobless??

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Emmydot90(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Na lie jor
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by ikombe: 4:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
mayowa122:

Na u sabi
And besides who says I can't draw?
Am an architecture student.
Not all computer enginnering student i know , knows ow to operate a system tongue
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
ikombe:
Not all computer enginnering student i know , knows ow to operate a system tongue

I don hear you oo
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by tjdimmy(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
tah abegiiii, its not only biro, its charcoal or lipstick angry[b][/b]
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
lyntiffany:
and bless you too Tommy love.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by babseg(m): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

paper.

How did you draw/paint the teeth if you used blue Bic biro Or is their white Bic biro?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hahaha ..kpeleeeeee!

sapiorxxual:
I'm not hating but ur too loud and lousy to be a doctor. Probably jobless??
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) by vikeyz(m): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
do a drawing of me or i dont bolive it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amazing Biro Drawing Of Buhari (photos) / Decor And Rainbow Now Offering an International Diploma In Interior Design / Amazing Make-up Effects That Makes Injuries Look Real (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.