Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere (34191 Views)

Gov Polls: EFCC Arrests INEC Chiefs For Taking N675m In Bribes / Some Revealing Pictures In OPC Rally In Lagos / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Texcoco(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Was he APC..
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by ojnnaco(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gooooosh. so dis nigga was just accredited to get a beaten of his life in surulere.
So he don't know d implication of his act baaaa
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Bonapart(m): 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pictures taking has spoilt our generation.... he got served...
Even if someone is drowning, people will be taking pictures....

E don learn his lessons
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
mayb d witches in his village 4llowed him to lagos
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Gegz(m): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
He might be an Apc spy,gud 4 im.
Remain small u would av made sense. Sherrap
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by tijjanioyan: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
why are u so shallow minded?
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by tunwumi: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
You are a big fool. He hasn't done anything wrong yet he was treated badly all u can do is to bring politics. What do u have in ur skull?

Nursecaleb:

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Soulglad: 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good for him. Aproko manager
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by zicoraads: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pictures if the beating or adonblivit grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Rilwayne001: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Lesson learnt.. Avoid the military
Coward grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by eph12(m): 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
They were not interfering with the election and you're taking their pics so you can come and post their pics online with one bull story.

Those soldiers tho need to learn how to live with civilians.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by benny34: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Srry next time don't do such[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Lakayanah: 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
More drama in gubernatorial than the presidential. Hope you all stock your pantries because if the apc loses any state they will start looking for the blood of dogs and baboons.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by wazobiaN9(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:

Saw ur previous comments on other threads today... It's certified and confirmed that you are D.AFT.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by snadguy007(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
ignis:
This is what happens when one becomes pics freak.
What is he taking the pics of the soldiers for? Because he probably got a chinco phone?
A lesson for him and others like him.
Maybe he wants to upload it on nairaland cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Praktikals(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pinshures of them beating him or adonbelieveit
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by norriswood(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:
guy use your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Jboy5050(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
sorry
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by bigtt76(f): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't blame the soldiers ...when you take their pictures and some people maliciously re-caption it heating up the polity angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by jude33084(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is the picture? grin
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by jude33084(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
Where is the picture?
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nigeria is a jungle.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG BY SNAPPING THEIR PICTURES.
THEY ARE IN A PUBLIC PLACE AND HE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO SNAP ANYONE AND ANYTHING HE WANTS. THE WORST THEY CAN DO IS TO TAKE A PICTURE OF HIM ALSO. BEATING HIM IS UNCALLED FOR AND BABARIC. NO GOOD NEWS CAN EVER COME OUT THIS COUNTRY,

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by hardbody: 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
ignis:
This is what happens when one becomes pics freak.
What is he taking the pics of the soldiers for? Because he probably got a chinco phone?
A lesson for him and others like him.

I will say two things. First the guy was taking the pic in case people here in NL say things like pic or adonbelieveit.

But on a serious note people should learn. I was on awolowo way ikoyi yesterday afternoon when the lorry and truckloads of military personnel were driving up. My driver was driving and i was in front (my favorite seat anyday) and i could have taken pictures especially of the beautiful military trucks. I advised myself that in that traffic tbey will just beat me black and blue and perhaps my driver who i am sure will want to defend his oga. My point? People should be smart and try not to prove any silly points. This guy now lost roundly. He got beaten down, embarrassed and his phone gone.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by norriswood(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Use your brain
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by adedayourt(m): 1:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nigerian soldiers violating human right since time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Coward grin
angry angry angry
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by kingthreat(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nursecaleb:

Thats what people will say when you get brutally beaten up for no reason

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by duni04(m): 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
Lesson learnt.. Avoid the military
U still have the confidence to be opening your mouth here. After all ur misyarns? SMH

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by MKO4ever(m): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
chymystique:
In as much as it was wrong for the guy to take their pix, Am wondering the differenCe between these particular Soldiers and Thugs? Intimidating Citizens all in the name of superiority. Thats unfair
How was it even wrong to take pictures of our Officers?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
hardbody:

I will say two things. First the guy was taking the pic in case people here in NL say things like pic or adonbelieveit.

But on a serious note people should learn. I was on awolowo way ikoyi yesterday afternoon when the lorry and truckloads of military personnel were driving up. My driver was driving and i was in front (my favorite seat anyday) and i could have taken pictures especially of the beautiful military trucks. I advised myself that in that traffic tbey will just beat me black and blue and perhaps my driver who i am sure will want to defend his oga. My point? People should be smart and try not to prove any silly points. This guy now lost roundly. He got beaten down, embarrassed and his phone gone.
U just use scope de tell us say you be "big man" and you get your own driver... cheesy

God Bless Your Hustle
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by Donbabaj: 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
It a lesson for those that takes picture at random fly and mosquito pass them go snap am.
Re: Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere by akpamfet: 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Umahi Gives Innoson Jeeps To Traditional Rulers In Ebonyi. PICS / ASUU Blasts FG, Aisha Buhari Over Proposed Muhammadu Buhari University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.