Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others (26735 Views)

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / APC Inciting Violence In Kogi, Bayelsa To Disrupt Polls – PDP / Tribute To Officers And Soldiers That Fought Against Bokoharam But Died In The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by pipiro007(m): 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lie, why not post pic if it's true
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Capricon3(m): 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Naija..its a pity..so shameful..Lawlessness even for democracy... cry
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by searider(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am a Naval Officer. The Navy will not disrupt an electoral process if nothing has gone wrong.

Let it not be a mere say. Lets see pictures of the incident. Else, I do not believe.

2 Likes

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Meta00: 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
All Strategy of PDP to ensure that People did not turn out in traditional APC stronghold base will not prevail. Come rain!! come sunshine!!!....Ambode win surely win. Shine your eye our army of eligible voters
Voter for Ambode!!!
Vote for Sustainability!!!

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Scatterboss(m): 2:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
OP you de post silly propaganda from The Nation that is owned by Tinubu? Abeg I beg you vet news properly before posting. APC is known for propaganda

Anything against your party is always propaganda while those that favor them is fact. Your hypocrisy is legendary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by tomakint: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Why won't the Army and Navy be involved when APC and hooliganism are like siamese twins.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by adesegun121(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Scatterboss:

Anything against your party is always propaganda while those that favor them is fact. Your hypocrisy is legendary.

oooooo God u fall my hand ooo.. U dy quote barcanista.. U suppose don know say dis guy na loser now...

E diot.. He didnt hv anythin to contribute here on nairaland.. Shameless guy.. @barcanista

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Scatterboss(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
adesegun121:

oooooo God u fall my hand ooo.. U dy quote barcanista.. U suppose don know say dis guy na loser now...

E diot.. He didnt hv anythin to contribute here on nairaland.. Shameless guy.. @barcanista

Bro, Was surprised when he said its propaganda. Even if we have to criticize something, we should be honest about it. Saw all his post in PH thread and how he keep blaming Ameachi, even if they shoot Ameachi's wife, he will still blame the man. I hate half truth and hypocrisy. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by adesegun121(m): 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
OP you de post silly propaganda from The Nation that is owned by Tinubu? Abeg I beg you vet news properly before posting. APC is known for propaganda

barcanista ode ni oooo
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by ignis: 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
saintfizzo:
PDP got the uniforms on their side,got sentimental igbos on their side... I feel bad abt dis mehn....
You need sense upgrade
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by adesegun121(m): 2:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Scatterboss:

Bro, Was surprised when he said its propaganda. Even if we have to criticize something, we should be honest about it. Saw all his post in PH thread and how he keep blaming Ameachi, even if they shoot Ameachi's wife, he will still blame the man. I hate half truth and hypocrisy. Too bad.

bros liv barcanista alone the guy no dy follow winner.. All em own na loser....
He do pass dis one on presidential election..
Wen jona lose the e diot come dey open stupid thread to apologise..

Barcanista... E diot

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by joshuaidibia(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
joedejana:
lol, I steal something? undecided
lol yes. my space
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Fanirandele: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pdp trying to use the security forces to rig, Ambode will still win
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by zionzoe(m): 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
[/color][color=#550000]yes
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by adesegun121(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op you mean Navy And Soldiers orubebe Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others? Or what?? Apc we jus jegalise dem and win the election..

APC we know
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by amuniiopz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
go get a life slowpoke.
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by MKO4ever(m): 2:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
This story is fake
The headline is deceitful
It is annoying sef
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please photos of the navy men, as the image posted here does not in anyway corroborate with the story. Nation newspaper and their desperately bias novels(can't be called news). 'The Nation Novel Outlet' is a scam source.

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by saintfizzo(m): 2:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
ignis:

You need sense upgrade
Gal... I don't trade words, obas utterance is for oba... ur life n choice is urs... quit d insults
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by batstan(m): 2:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

GEJ TILL 2019 grin grin according to the Igbos.
Never been a bigot and will never be, but bruv, u got me cracking.......
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by dozymars(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Soldiers and other security agents took over all major roads leading to Ikorodu on Saturday, thus disrupting the governorship and House of Assembly elections in the process.

There were at least three check points from Mile 12 to Ogolonto and other areas in the axis.
The soldiers and police officers at Ikorodu round-about delayed The Nation reporters and subjected them to serious searching before allowing them to go. Accreditation started at Ojogbe and other areas of the town around 8.30am.
Findings revealed that many of the voters may not be able to vote as majority of them registered at Ketu, Alapere, Ojota and other areas of the state.

Party supporters are using public address system to canvass eligible voters to come and vote.
Several people that queued up for accreditation were arrested by naval officers.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/navy-soldiers-disrupt-polls-in-ikorodu-mile-12-others/

One of the buildings invaded by the Navy on Saturday. Photo: Oluwakemi Dauda

Noise making. Did the military stop people from walking the distance to the polling units. I trekked for 1hr to my polling, i saw the military at major spots and i wasnt stopped. The army are there to ensure law and order.

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
you will always get something to write, if there is no security you will have something bigger to write. bad Nigerian journalists!
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by 1stola: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDPïgs and their machineries at work

To those Ewu Biafrans,
You will all drown in lagoon: politics will continue; Ambode
will definitely win either by crook or fairness.
Jimi will NEVER be lagos state government. NEVER!!! Not
under Tinubu and Fashola's nose.
Lagos is not for sale.
Lagos is not an experimental class where one chemist or
so-called pharmacist will come and do experiment with.
We don't want badluck and setback in Lagos coz Lagos is
working.
THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN RIVERS STATE
TO
APC WILL REPEAT ITSELF IN LAGOS ON SATURDAY.
We are ready. You PDP must cry again like you did two
weeks ago.
No ingrate foreigner will come and dictate to us who to
choose as our Governor. If you don't like what APC is
doing to lagos, GO TO YOUR STATE!!! We are tired of
parasites.
AMBODE WE KNOW.
AMBODE WE CAN TRUST.
JK IS A JOKER.

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
lalasticlala:
Soldiers and other security agents took over all major roads leading to Ikorodu on Saturday, thus disrupting the governorship and House of Assembly elections in the process.

There were at least three check points from Mile 12 to Ogolonto and other areas in the axis.
The soldiers and police officers at Ikorodu round-about delayed The Nation reporters and subjected them to serious searching before allowing them to go. Accreditation started at Ojogbe and other areas of the town around 8.30am.
Findings revealed that many of the voters may not be able to vote as majority of them registered at Ketu, Alapere, Ojota and other areas of the state.

Party supporters are using public address system to canvass eligible voters to come and vote.
Several people that queued up for accreditation were arrested by naval officers.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/navy-soldiers-disrupt-polls-in-ikorodu-mile-12-others/

One of the buildings invaded by the Navy on Saturday. Photo: Oluwakemi Dauda

rubbish report....Did they stop people from voting? How did they disrupt the poll?

Nonsense....giving silly excuse

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by tsdarkside(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Soldiers and other security agents are doing their job...let them do their job!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
I think i support their intervention in one part due to rumour of voilence here and there but they perform their duty responsibly and not use it against people.
For those are saying no turn out on like presidential election...i think those that came out last time some just wanted to witness how card reader work and how it perform nothing more(Joking).
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by jimi4us: 3:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
uselessgoat:
undecided

GEJ TILL 2019 grin grin according to the Igbos.
nobody takes you serious again, cos your surname and user name is Uselessgoat.
Re: Navy And Soldiers Disrupt Polls In Ikorodu, Mile 12, Others by Beesluv: 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
What are navy officers doing on land.

Where is the pix?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court To IGP Baba: Stop Parading Yourself As IGP, Your Stay In Office Unlawful / nairaland POLITICS / Saraki Absent As Buhari Meets APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.