Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials (15633 Views)

Florence Ajimobi Honours Policewoman In The Rain Controlling Traffic / RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Donmams(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Desperate PDP. I don't even know why they bother to rig in the SS/SE. We know these places are 100% PDP. So why all the fuss?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by dre11(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Before escaping, the gunmen descended on the only policewoman at the station, removed her head dress ‎ and took away her identity card.

If we had use TVC this would have being worse than this
But PVC did curtain the violence to some extent
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by philips70(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
All these are happening just because the culture of impunity in Nigeria is on the highest scale in recent times. From 1999 till date I can bet nobody has gone to jail for any electoral offense yet we all scream electoral malpractice with every elections.
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by kendopkn: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dat is noncense ok because take away baloth box is noting dan 2lose ok
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by sweathold(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ona no dey carry last before I have been waiting to hear who Ona go snatch from.It has finally ended up from a woman lol
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice647:
::
I need a President wife

can u?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by alexanderdeg: 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na wa oooo
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Delta is PDP's,so any mishap is likely from the opposition.
don't say what you don't know or do you think her citizens are happy with the looting in pdp state. can You compare Delta state to even neighbouring states like Edo where allocation is low. can you compare this present government to that of IBORI?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by pat077: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
that is d handiwork of APC becos ndokwa is one of okowa's stronghold.
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nellybii:

Am even surprised that elections are taking place in Delta state at all..A land of violence. Oil has turned to a curse on the Nigeria Delta. God help them.
The state elections so far in Delta is the worst I have ever witness.
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by alexlee50: 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abayhormy:
[b]Do you know the Federal Govt takes about 54% of the nation's revenue ? The states share about 46%. Lagos despite having about 20million people to cater for and all the federal infrastructures abandoned for her when the capital was moved to Abuja, it takes 168billion anually as allocation while Akwa Ibom recieves 260billion, Rivers 230billion, Delta 209billion, Bayelsa 173billion, now tell me, which of these other states have achieved what Lagos has achieved under the genius of Tinubu and Fashola which has been her past/present governors?

Do you know at a point, for years, The federal government wthheld lagos state government allocations totally and Bola Tinubu and Ambode the then acountant general of lagos state had to work together to be creative and work out the genius of running lagos? Just consider the level pressure on infrastructure in lagos, consider the demand for social amenities and compare what lagos gets to these other states and the FG. Mind you, lagos does not have oil revenue, and the Nigerian ports revenue people usually refer to are going to the federal purse. Nigerian Ports Authority is a Federal Parastatal. Somany people confuse it to be a source of state revenue. As at now, FG is owing Lagos 40 billion.
[/b]
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nigerias-top-10-federal-revenue-receiving-states/
Please list the achievements of Fashola snd Tinubu in Lagos state?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by pat077: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Donmams:
Desperate PDP. I don't even know why they bother to rig in the SS/SE. We know these places are 100% PDP. So why all the fuss?
that is d handiwork of APC becos ndokwa is one of the stronghold of okowa the pdp candidate. The urobo's are power drunk. They want power by all means.
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by ayukdaboss(m): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
So that means all the numerous thug attacks we've been hearing from Rivers State is being perpetrated by PDP right??
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by xakakes: 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nellybii:

Am even surprised that elections are taking place in Delta state at all..A land of violence. Oil has turned to a curse on the Nigeria Delta. God help them.
it is your father's compound that is a land of violence not the state of my birth rubbish and beefy talk na we say make u no get oil peasant parasitic state of your origin that couldn't pay salaries since Federal Govt state allocations dropped
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by nairaman66(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Yes delta is PDP in those days!
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Sibrah: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Just the same way BH was Buhari and Nigeria was PDP.
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by ojnnaco(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
I continue to wonder where d strength of this security lies.
how can thugs intimidate even d forces ?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Babatea07(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by harry509: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by phabulux: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Are you this dumb or is this just an occasional attack?

What makes you think PDP couldn't snatch ballot boxes if they were scared of losing a state they ought (and are reputed) to be controlling?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by 1stola: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2015

AMBODE IS WINNING cool cool cool
PDPïgs and arrogant flatees are hating tongue
They will all drown in the Lagoon: politics will continue; Ambode will definitely be declared winner either by crook or fairness.
Jimi will NEVER be lagos state government. NEVER!!! Not
under Tinubu and Fashola's nose.
Lagos is not for sale.
Lagos is not an experimental class where one chemist or
so-called pharmacist will come and do experiment with.
We don't want badluck and setback in Lagos coz Lagos is
working.
You PDPígs must cry again like you did two weeks ago.
No ingrate foreigner will come and dictate to us who to choose as our Governor.
Hypocrites!!! THEY BETRAYED THEIR OWN BROTHER (BOB OKOROJI) A CLOWN WHO WANTS TO BE LAGOS GOVERNOR IN SO-CALLED NO MAN'S LAND UNDER APGA lol! AND THEY ENDORSED ONE ARROGANT OGBANJE.
If you don't like what APC is doing to lagos, GO TO YOUR STATE!!! We are tired of
parasites.
AMBODE WE KNOW.
AMBODE WE CAN TRUST.
JK IS A JOKER.
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by emalekuo(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

na you make delta pdp?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Fourwinds: 6:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
ritababe:
Ok
because na policewoman, if na soldiers now dose thugs go behave like good citizens
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
xakakes:
it is your father's compound that is a land of violence not the state of my birth rubbish and beefy talk na we say make u no get oil peasant parasitic state of your origin that couldn't pay salaries since Federal Govt state allocations dropped
no vex too much i beg
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by willyo(m): 12:42am On Apr 12, 2015
grin
EverestdeBliu:
angry
EverestdeBliu:
what do know about Delta?
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by willyo(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Fourwinds:
no vex too much i beg
grin
Fourwinds:
no vex too much i beg
Bastard!!! -In Olamide's voice
Re: Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials by Fourwinds: 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
willyo:
grin Bastard!!! -In Olamide's voice
ok dats what u are!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Troops Rotate Soldiers, Allows Those Who've Spent 6month At War Unite Wit Family / Deji Adeyanju Has Been Granted Bail / Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.