Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,486 members, 7,826,836 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. (7330 Views)

How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / Governorship Elections: APC 21 APGA 1 PDP 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Despite reported violence In some parts of the state,governship and house of assembly election is going well in Port Harcourt main town, Rivers state.
The turnout was impressive, though, not as massive as the presidential election.
Based on the discussion everywhere and some people I interviewed,it's expected that PDP governship candidate, Nyesom Wike to clinch the governorship seat.
Amaechi's insistence to continue the demolition of waterside settlements in Port Harcourt has already created a lot of enemy for APC.

Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Just like many other people in Rivers state, l voted for the popular choice.

Nyesom Wike /PDP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by samutd4u(m): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
ok
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by ogfaith(m): 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP might have lost out in central but one thing for sure is that Rivers State is PDP State. Unequivocally Wike will Win. W.W.W.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
Results have not started coming in, stop speculating.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by autotrader014(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
ogfaith:
PDP might have lost out in central but one thing for sure is that Rivers State is PDP State. Unequivocally Wike will Win. W.W.W.
Gbam

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
ogfaith:
Rivers state is PDP State, one million Amaechi can never change that.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:
I live in Port Harcourt, I know what I'm talking.
Many of us here want to avenge Jonathan's defeat with this election. We want to wipe out every trace of Amaechi in Rivers state politics.

Watch out.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Many of us here want to avenge Jonathan's defeat with this election. We want to wipe out every trace of Amaechi in Rivers state politics.

Watch out.
we are watching.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by DickDastardly(m): 4:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Good one cool
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Pinky111: 4:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wike for Rivers state.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Riodiao(m): 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Sweetguy25: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
That looks like somewhere in PH town.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Sweetguy25:
That looks like somewhere in PH town.
That's St Mary Catholic Church, Aggrey road.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Sweetguy25: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

That's St Mary Catholic Church, Aggrey road.

I knew it! That's where my parents wedded.
Damn, I miss my childhood.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by lizzygrace(f): 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
Story for the gods..

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by franchizy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

It bsffles me the wsy people comment on NL. Same way you all talked and boasted for GEJ. Lets wait for INEC to announce results.
Many Rivers people dont like wike. only rigging can save him and the APC will go to tribunal and get the election nullified.
This is politics and not fiitball match.
Watch out.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by stebell(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
firstEVA:

Even Dakuku will lose in his home town, my town, Opobo Town.

Jus wait and see.
Amaechi took the state to opposition. Now that they hav the centre, we in Rivers state wants to be in opposition.

Long live PDP
Long live Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
stebell:

Even Dakuku will lose in his home town, my town, Opobo Town.

Jus wait and see.
Amaechi took the state to opposition. Now that they hav the centre, we in Rivers state wants to be in opposition.

Long live PDP
Long live Wike

Ur head dey there! My PU was delivered to Wike; not a single vote went to Wike!

It's Wike all the way!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by stebell(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:

Ur head dey there! My PU was delivered to Wike; not a single vote went to Wike!

It's Wike all the way!

Jus heard that Dakuku lost his PU and the LGA.
It's Wike all the way in Rivers State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Watch out.

That's the case sir. We're avenging GEJ'S defeat by defeating Amaechi! It's more about avenging GEJ's defeat than its about winning for Wike!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
stebell:

Jus heard that Dakuku lost his PU and the LGA.
It's Wike all the way in Rivers State.

Thousands voted for GEJ by voting against Amaechi. I fall in that category!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
PDP needs all the Oil Producing States and Lagos to unseat APC from Abuja in 2019, because Buhari is NOT ready to arrest Tinubu, his Godfather and by extension cant fight corruption. He will survive on past Glory for just one year, and the name-calling shall be orchestrated right from here, on Nairaland.

PDP has got Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers locked down, now its time to gain the soul of Lagos, the no-man's land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
PDP needs all the Oil Producing States and Lagos to unseat APC from Abuja in 2019, because Buhari is NOT ready to arrest Tinubu, his Godfather and by extension cant fight corruption. He will survive on past Glory for just one year, and the name-calling shall be orchestrated right from here, on Nairaland.

PDP has got Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers locked down, now its time to gain the soul of Lagos, the no-man's land.

PDP just CANNOT afford to lose these states; that will signal PDP's implosion and journey to obscurity.

It also will signal a dangerous journey for our democracy!
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by nigerianvenom(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

bro,how far?
akpabio has dealt apc a very fatal blow in akwa ibom cos we all massively voted for the pdp.the governorship candidate of the apc called in on channels tv to complain bitterly,but na Godwin

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
dearpreye:

PDP just CANNOT afford to lose these states; that will signal PDP's implosion and journey to obscurity.

It also will signal a dangerous journey for our democracy!
Oh yes, without the Oil producing states and Lagos, PDP will be financial de-winged and we will return to one-party state with toxic combination of the decamping PDP members and the Lord of Fraud of Bourdillon. APC will become a more toxic PDP and I will dust my passport and jet out and visit here when necessary, cos the toxic combination will wreck my hope for a transformed Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
Oh yes, without the Oil producing states and Lagos, PDP will be financial de-winged and we will return to one-party state with toxic combination of the decamping PDP members and the Lord of Fraud of Bourdillon. APC will become a more toxic PDP and I will dust my passport and jet out and visit here when necessary, cos the toxic combination will wreck my hope for a transformed Nigeria.

Most people do not understand the long term consequences of PDP losing the states on our democracy.

You have said everything. I actually voted PDP at PH today not because I was particular at Wike. It was all to avoid a one-party state.
Y
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Billyonaire:
You've said it all.

One bottle of Dom Perignon for you bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Watch out.

When will you guys stop supporting corruption in Nigeria. GEJ led a corrupt administration and I am glad he is out.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by SkyBlue1: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

When will you guys stop supporting corruption in Nigeria. GEJ led a corrupt administration and [b]I am glad he is out.
[/b]

Hapiness was not the overwhelming feeling I had with the presidential results, it was immense relief at the prospect of hope in Nigeria once again. If Rivers people would be dumb enough to elect a man who was the chairman of the bloodiest and most poorly run local government under his stewardship (Obio-Akpor), a man who has no history of good leadership in any capacity and all because of childish sentiment and amnesia then that is their business. The rest of Nigeria would move forward and leave them behind. You make your bed and lie in it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by ruffhandu: 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

When will you guys stop supporting corruption in Nigeria. GEJ led a corrupt administration and I am glad he is out.

I don't think Amaechi is better than the best Nigerian President, soso far.
Re: Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. by PhockPhockMan: 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

What's this one saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Japan Has A Major "Too Many" Virgin Problems / Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti / Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.