Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen (7307 Views)

Armored Carriers Bought By Buratai From $1billion Fund Were Stolen By Boko Haram / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by oshozondii: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2022
JUST IN: I didn’t attend primary, secondary schools; my university certificates stolen by unknown soldiers, Tinubu tells INEC

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the ruling All Progressives Congress, has told the electoral commission INEC that he didn’t attend primary and secondary schools.

The former Lagos governor, however, claimed he had two degrees from two American universities, which he further stated had been stolen by unknown soldiers during the military junta of the 1990s.

The disclosures came in an affidavit submitted by Mr Tinubu to the electoral office as part of his eligibility filings for the 2023 presidential elections.

The documents released on Friday showed Mr Tinubu left the columns for his primary and secondary education unmarked. But he said he obtained a degree in business and administration in 1979, apparently referring to his previous claims of attending the Chicago State University.

The electoral law mandates candidates to submit their personal credentials that will be published for public scrutiny ahead of elections.

Mr Tinubu’s latest claims appear to contradict his previous election submissions, especially in 1999 and 2003 when he ran for office as a governorship candidate in Lagos. He claimed both times that he attended primary and secondary schools.

He said he attended St Paul Children’s Home School, Ibadan, between 1958 to 1964; while his secondary education was at Government College, Ibadan, between 1965 to 1968.

From Ibadan, Mr Tinubu said he proceed to Richard Daley College, Chicago, from 1969 to 1971.

He stated finally to have attended both Chicago State University and the University of Chicago.

The Chicago State University confirmed Mr Tinubu as its student, graduating with a degree in business and administration on June 22, 1979.

All the submissions were, however, challenged as fraudulent by a prominent Nigerian lawyer, Gani Fawehinmi.

Mr Fawehinmi, 1938-2009, argued the matter up to the Supreme Court, which dismissed the case on technical grounds rather than on its merits.

Ikenga Ugochinyere, a political activist in Abuja, said he would challenge Mr Tinubu’s filings in court, accusing him of having committed perjury.

Mr Tinubu “commits perjury as he abandons his earlier claim of attending primary school, sworn in an affidavit to run for governor but now claims not to have attended primary school,” Mr Ugochinyere said in a statement. His “new forms contradict his 2007 affidavit that he has primary school and secondary.”

A spokesman for Mr Tinubu did not return a request seeking comments about the alleged discrepancies in his submissions to the electoral commission.

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-i-didnt-attend-primary-secondary-schools-my-university-certificates-stolen-by-unknown-soldiers-tinubu-tells-inec/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Fahdiga(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
This mysterious man keeps unraveling more hidden facts about himself. A man whose pasts is unknown to the public.
No one knows his real name.
No one knows his real age.
No one knows the name of his parents.
No one knows his childhood friends.
No one knows the schools he attended.
No one knows how he became stupendously rich.
Too many questions begging for answers. The only thing we know about this mysterious man is that he was indicted in the US as a well known drug baron. Tinubu should be busy telling the world who he is rather than insulting our sensibilities by contesting for the highest post in our country.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by rickpat(m): 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lol...

oh NIGERIA!...I have had enough joke to last me a lifetime from this joke box called NIGERIA

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by alsudan: 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria deserves better than this El Chapo.

Haba Tinubu! No Primary/Secondary school and you want to be President?

Obi and Atiku will be licking their lips now as APC officially doesn’t have a candidate for 2023 elections.

I expect bad guy Adamu to wield his big stick and kick the thief out of reckoning and be immediately replaced with the first runner up Amaechi.

The pictures below is for the doubting Thomases.

Tinubu 2023 is dead and buried.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by DonBenny77(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2022
That's where Amaechi comes in
grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Nonexisting: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu about to be disqualified.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Totilopussylick(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is the man several ignorant people are ready to die for him to be the next president of Nigeria

May Tinubu no happen to Nigeria tongue

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Northernblood7(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2022
The signs are very clear but Nigerians in their immense stupidity will still do what they know how to do best.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by mymadam(m): 11:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria to the world. Practically, all Nigerian politicians are wack - no exception!

Anyway, Aso Rock Villa is NOT for saints or angels... So carry go BAT undecided

#my2kobo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by GALAXY11(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Naija my country,how did we get here..from buhari waec certificate to this one now....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by cobsol(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Old fo000l drug baroon, king of touts, shake shake Idi0t.

Is all the Christians vote as predicted, Jagabi can not even get 10 percent vote in Lagos.

Peter Obi have no competitor.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by theTranscriber: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Bloody crook

164 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Kaiser20: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu oh Tinubu oh another national disaster waiting to happen, but God is greater than all of you.... looters

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by FreeStuffsNG: 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2022
It is from Gazette of fake news and sensational blackmail.
For this reason, I can not believe it until I read the report related to this on a credible platform.

168 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by VirileNelly2420: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2022
Stolen in d 90s...
Dats to say he presented nothing before assuming d office of governor of Lagos State.

Nakwa echeeki!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by GALAXY11(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2022
Nonexisting:
Tinubu about to be disqualified.
you must be a foreigner for saying this bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Fahdiga(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is from Gazette of fake news and sensational blackmail.
For this reason, I can not believe it until I read the report related to this on a credible platform.
But if the report was about Peter Obi you will believe it hook, line and sinker. Just have it in your mind that Amaechi is the APC presidential candidate since Tinubu will soon be disqualified

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Lai la Ila la shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Bobloco: 11:13pm On Jun 24, 2022
Buhari: my certificates are with the army

Tinubu: my certificates were stolen by unknown soldiers

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by mycar: 11:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Certificate is stolen? everything about this man is simply questionable

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Fahdiga(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is the man several ignorant people are ready to die for him to be the next president of Nigeria

May Tinubu no happen to Nigeria tongue
Amen.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Something is cooking

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Macphenson: 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
okoooo
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Dyke15(m): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Omo dis is 3 days now wey light dey my side ND Dem Neva take am till now. smiley
Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by FreeStuffsNG: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Fahdiga:
But if the report was about Peter Obi you will believe it hook, line and sinker. Just know that Amaechi is the APC presidential candidate since Tinubu will soon be disqualified
Just calm down. Even if it is a report about Mr Peter Obi and it is from Gazette, I will never ever believe it.

On HE Amaechi, he has already lost. INEC no longer has powers to disqualify a validly elected candidate, only a court can. I am sure that you do not know this and that is why a fake news platform like Gazette can confuse you.

The qualification to be a President is spelt out and each of those institutions Asiwaju Tinubu graduated from are still in existence.

Meanwhile, please vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by alsudan: 11:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:
Something is cooking

It’s obvious even you guys in the Villa are not happy with the thief.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
alsudan:

It’s obvious even you guys in the Villa are not happy with the thief.

Sure we're not ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Bravetunde: 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2022
Theivenubu is the worst presidential candidate on Earth.
If any theivenubu paid 1diot can show me any presidential candidate not only on Earth but in hell and universe worst than theivenubu I will give that person his salary of 32500 naira cash.
Theivenubu is fingered to be the killer of out youth in lekki and owoo massacre.
Theivenubu is wickedd, tribalistik,sick,old,corruptt,heartless,derty, suffering from various diseases including dimentia,perkison etc.
Plus he shitt and pee on him ownself.
His is the most dirtiestt politician ever in nigeria.
His campaign manifesto is to recruit by force 5o million youth into Nigerian army to feed them with cassava,agbado and corn.
Finally he knows the exposed and intelligent people won't vote for him,so he plans to pick a jihadist Muslim that will deal with all Christian's in Nigeria so that illiteratess amajiris can vote for him.
The mere picture of the wanted drug Baron speaks for himself.
The more I type the more irritatin the kriminal becomes.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by eeetuk(m): 11:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
"Mr Tinubu “commits perjury as he abandons his earlier claim of attending primary school, sworn in an affidavit to run for governor but now claims not to have attended primary school,” Mr Ugochinyere said in a statement. His “new forms contradict his 2007 affidavit that he has primary school and secondary.”

Nigeria is a lawless nation. Bola Tinubu claimed he attended primary and secondary school back in 2007 filing with INEC. Today, he admitted, did not attend these institutions, in my view disqualified him from vying for any political office in Nigeria. His name should be removed from the race and prosecuted to fullest of the law.

What kind of a country is Nigeria?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Penguin2: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Military again?

Buhari’s own was Military Board.

Now Tinubu is saying Unknown Soldiers stole his certificates.

Chai!

You didn’t attend Primary and Secondary school, then how did you gain admission into American Universities?

Tinubu urchins una see una life? See who una dey support?

God forbid another NEPA Bill president.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Obidient1: 11:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Everything was forged from A-Z

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I didn't attend primary, secondary schools. My Certificates Were Stolen by Queenttoast01: 11:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Tinubu is just using you people to reign and shine on social media wink

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria To Approve $180m More For Capital Spending –adeosun / Hundreds Of APC Members Defect To PDP, As Nkanu Residents Endorse Ugwuanyi / Another Blunder Spotted In The North (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.