Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family (36194 Views)

Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit / Banky W Shares Selfie With His Parents In Washington D.C / Azaria, Korede Bello's Girlfriend Unveiled And She Is Beautiful (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Chimaritoponcho: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
yibobasher:

Since you don't have father. coffin head
guy i swear if u quote me again na inside dat coffin dem go bury u sooon
c bastard wey join nl some hours ago begin behave like he papa for public forum
use ya head o
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by amist: 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
nice family and almost all d guys look alike. Good pix
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by missJEWEL(f): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
u guys are here talking about his head while he's der making lotta money... C'mon guys, stop being useless
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by yibobasher: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chimaritoponcho:

guy i swear if u quote me again na inside dat coffin dem go bury u sooon
c bastard wey join nl some hours ago begin behave like he papa for public forum
use ya head o
You are a bastard. coffin head for Owerri
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by rezzy: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2015
Quincyolarks:
Lovely family. Thanks for sharing OP.

Abeg which one be Banky W?
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by bukalence: 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nija una funny die! Anyways make una check this song outhttp:///1aSo2a9
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by simdam500(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Cool pics , handsome dudes.

BTW what wrong with those guys on FP undecided
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by leonshom(m): 10:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
I thought it's his family of procreation!
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by oleeee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
BIGGEST HEAD OF D FAMILY
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
rezzy:

Abeg which one be Banky W?
The one wey him head big pass for the line up.
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Geenickel(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2015
zleemshaddy:
angry

nice pictures, but this en head sha lipsrsealed
nothn is wrong wd his head
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by egbaguy: 5:05am On Apr 12, 2015
Dyt:

No ooo
He's taken
He jst has ojukokoro ni
grin grin
lol......i was here
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by Dyt(f): 5:49am On Apr 12, 2015
egbaguy:
lol......i was here

cheesy
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by TS2(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2015
tnderbaba:
akpari family

Let's see your own family
Re: Banky W Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Family by fxstory(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Stuns In Nigerian Outfit To A Friend's Wedding (photos) / Davido Celebrates His Sister, Coco Adeleke's Birthday / Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.