Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit (21140 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Wants To Take His Mother Or Nina To His Dubai All Expense Trip / Peter Okoye Shares Pictures From His Dubai Vacation / Between AY And Follower Who Went To Locate Him In His Dubai Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Thecelebgists(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
Banky Wellington who is a strong advocator of the #visitDubai campaign shares his experience in photos...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM1Zj7ogGPf/

2 Likes

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Thecelebgists(f): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Young03(m): 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
op
must u be a greedy person

who is banky w?
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by arosunshine(m): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
He looks like them

11 Likes

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
Looking for location for his pre wedding foto shot
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by princedmiayer(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
Looking fresh. like fresh fish.

1 Like

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Enybliss(f): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2016
strange how a desert can be this cute and exotic to the point where everyone wants to be there, i wish Nigeria is like this, nice outfit though

1 Like

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by itachi22: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
undecided wetin concern me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by wetinconcernu: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Wetin make we do?

1 Like

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
And so?

5 Likes

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by faitheverest(f): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
Seen..
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by sakalisis(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2016
cool
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Thecelebgists:
He looks good in his "Taliban' outfit doh grin

Na u post topic na u still use FTC u wicked oh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by zanebaddo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Im going back to my root, and that is to do music.
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by walosky(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2016
See him big head...HEAD MASTER !!!

1 Like

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by cybriz82(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2016
dude get mind ooo...see ow d plc b like where those isis dey relax...
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by raymond1550(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
nawaoooooooooo i dey reason some thing
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by MizOmalicha(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
kenonze:
Looking for location for his pre wedding foto shot
Hahahahaa I hear
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Famouson: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2016
GOD you know I'm hustling. Please answer me very soon. I need a befitting Xmas.. Lord help me
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Donlamzy(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2016
Alhaji bankole walenton
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by singledude(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2016
I don't understand why He should be a strong advocate of the #visitdubai campaign.Why advocate for people to visit another country when you should be telling them to come to yours instead? SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Houseofglam7(f): 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
See as him blend
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by HarmonyDee(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2016
What is the "visit dubai campaign"!!!
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by ItzHoludex(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2016
HarmonyDee:
What is the "visit dubai camapaign"!!!

I donno oo
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Go and marry and stopped been a demon cry
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2016
Hello Friends, here's the LINK for the ETISALAT FLASH FICTION AWARD, please VOTE for a friend..,

HOW TO VOTE

1. Use the LINK

https://prize.etisalat.com.ng/flash-fiction/voteall.php?id=2471

If you've voted for someone before you can still vote

2. Use WEB BROWSER, FIRE Fox, UC browser or CM browser (preferably) to VOTE.
If it says the connection is insecure, please continue it won't affect your device.

4. Tap the blue bar showing the no of votes

5. You'll be prompted to Log in to your FACEBOOK then click continue.

6. When the no of votes changes then, you've voted.

Thanks as you vote kiss kiss kiss

NB:
Please SHARE

Cc
All Nairalanders

Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:39am On Nov 16, 2016
ur head go soon fall be dat u hear..dey shake d head there make ur mates they hustle and living the dream life..advocate to come ur lies/crime driven societyhe will start advocating that when u can ask people in ikorodu not to shut their doors to sleep..did i juz say shuteven with high fences u still need OPC,POLICE,LOCAL VIGILANTE,BABALAWO,DOGS,SLEEPLESS NIGHTS,GENERATOR SOUNDS TO RESIDE..ALL OF DIZ PUT TOGETHER STILL SECURITY IS ZERO....U ARE EVIL FOR WANTING TO LURE PEOPLE.. grin grin grin grin
singledude:

I don't understand why He should be a strong advocate of the #visitdubai campaign.Why advocate for people to visit another country when you should be telling them to come to yours instead? SMH
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by singledude(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
ur head go soon fall be dat u hear..dey shake d head there make ur mates they hustle and living the dream life..advocate to come ur lies/crime driven societyhe will start advocating that when u can ask people in ikorodu not to shut their doors to sleep..did i juz say shuteven with high fences u still need OPC,POLICE,LOCAL VIGILANTE,BABALAWO,DOGS,SLEEPLESS NIGHTS,GENERATOR SOUNDS TO RESIDE..ALL OF DIZ PUT TOGETHER STILL SECURITY IS ZERO....U ARE EVIL FOR WANTING TO LURE PEOPLE.. grin grin grin grin

Lol..and who told you that I'm not living my dream life? If you are living in Ikorodu then i'm so sorry for you because obviously you are not living yours.BTW Ikorodu and the likes are definitely not where we would want to lure people to because we also have beautiful places that the world would want to come to.If you've been to Dubai as I have,you would also know that there are also places that they wouldn't want you and I to see.Let's always try to promote what's ours because at the end of the day,it's all we got.
Re: Banky-W Shares Photos From His Dubai Visit by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2016
singledude:
lol..funny when i was quoting u i knew u will conclude am living in ikorodu..its called reverse psychology..the truth is i dont live in Nigeria,and i have visited dubai more than 3trice.i know ur type u careless about others if only u can feed ursef and ur family..and is the only reason the country nigeria is like diz today cuz of minds like u..u even said u are sorry for me if am living in ikorodu yet u dont want me to talk abt the plight of residents there ..if i dont talk abt it how will people hear abt it?and how will their lives improve..ur mindset is typical of selfcentered egocentric person..u will be a very boastful person in life and guess what boastful people are always shortchanged..read in btw the lines #food4thoughts#

Lol..and who told you that I'm not living my dream life? If you are living in Ikorodu then i'm so sorry for you because obviously you are not living yours.BTW Ikorodu and the likes are definitely not where we would want to lure people to because we also have beautiful places that the world would want to come to.If you've been to Dubai as I have,you would also know that there are also places that they wouldn't want you and I to see.Let's always try to promote what's ours because at the end of the day,it's all we got.

(1) (Reply)

Baptism Of Shiloh Langa Siyo, Ubi Franklin's Son With Nicola Siyo / Tools With Denrele & Fally Ipupaa @ Channel0 Awards / Toyin Lawani Stuns In White Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.