Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan (821 Views)

PHOTO: People Keeping Space Before Accreditation Starts In Awkward Ways / Thug Embarrasses Tinubu During Accreditation / Card Reader Already Programmed To Rig By Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by luvcarz(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders i just got back from my polling unit around Aare avenue bodija Ibadan, and while we were still voting a voter came from osuntokun side and gave us the information that the card reader that was used in his polling unit already had 50 accredited voters in it before accreditation started at all. So we asked the P.O in my unit to allow us check d number of accredited voters on d card reader and it tallied with the no he announced and dt has been written down by the agent's before we started election proper. My advice is that you all should ask the P.O's in ur unit to cross check the no of accredited voters in the card reader and the one he announced, cos if the no in the card reader is more than the one he announced then they can easily add the excess number on the card reader to any parties vote in that unit and claim dt the total no of vote cast in that unit. Please beware.
Re: Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by 9jvirgin(m): 4:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Gobe sad
Re: Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by rman: 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
Your topic and content are not in agreement.
Re: Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok, buh ub try questioning them. Nd see if they won't break ur head
Re: Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by luvcarz(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
qbd2:
Ok, buh ub try questioning them. Nd see if they won't break ur head
Abeg dis tin is our right oo, we asked d PO in my unit and we chose representative among ourselves to check d card reader and it tallied 115 people were accredited and dt was d no on d card reader.
Re: Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by abduljabbar4(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don't trust the credibilty of this election in all the 19 states
Re: Card Reader Already Have Accredited Name In It Before Accreditation Ibadan by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
luvcarz:
Abeg dis tin is our right oo, we asked d PO in my unit and we chose representative among ourselves to check d card reader and it tallied 115 people were accredited and dt was d no on d card reader.
Yes right, but they usually won't listen.

(1) (Reply)

Nasarawa State Governorship Election / Pdp’s Ayade Wins Cross River Gov Election / Nairalanders Need To Get Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.