Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse (1247 Views)

I Crashed ‘flying’ From Benin To UK, Says Man Found In Sapele River / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet / Details Of How Bristow Helicopter Crashed In Lagos ..names And Pictures Of Victi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse by gogis(m): 4:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]If you attend a wedding you are not invited to, what is it called? Well that's what happened to me last month in the United States. After my conference in South Carolina,I hooked up with my cousin in Tennessee. He was the invited guest to the occasion . So I told him we dey feature at the wedding together anyhow. Shey I come all the way from naija con dey dull at home ni? All work and no play, they say make a certain person dull. I wan enjoy my short stay for this country. I just enter my white, sleeveless, starched native from Lasgidi.
The wedding is between Joy (Caucasian) and Levon(Afro-American). The main wedding itself took less than 10 minutes. Couples exchanged vows and rings and it's time for entertainments. Brought some pictures. And trust me,I gave them some SHOKI.

Re: The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hmm, ok but what did u crash?
Re: The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
gogis:
You is the one dressed conspicuously representing Naija.
Lol..modify your quote, it's confusing.
Re: The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
HML to the couple.
Re: The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse by gogis(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am on cap. I hope is now non confusing sir.
zasd:

Lol..modify your quote, it's confusing.
Re: The Inter-racial Wedding I Crashed In Maryville, Tennesse by barbiee: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thought you were going to say they threw u out cos u were not invited. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada……. / . / Why Can't We Just Declare Dubai The Capital Of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.