Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality (3198 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / The Growing Increase of Homosexuality In Nigeria. / I Am Number 7 On Gej's Snipper List - El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by Oracle(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2006
I came online and was notified about an unread message in my mailbox, i opened it and saw the headline: EL RUFAI ACCUSED OF HOMOSEXUALITY, i don't know how true this is.
but i think you should see for yourself
http://www.saharareporter.com/dn001.php?dnid=121

Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by kiki(f): 3:14am On Sep 07, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by duje: 9:29am On Sep 07, 2006
ur house would be demolish very soon, u bete evacuate woo,
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by Chxta(m): 11:14am On Sep 07, 2006
I think Ikuomola is just embittered and like most Nigerians (sadly) has resorted to any weapon available. Usually personal attacks. . .
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by Bolarge(m): 1:07pm On Sep 07, 2006
Utterly unverifiable allegation.
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by omonozozo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2006
Is this a crime in Nigeria now?
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by Chxta(m): 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2006
Yes, omono, homosexuality is a crime in Naija.
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by EmemJU(f): 7:41pm On Sep 07, 2006
It's been making the rounds for a long time now(I think d rumor is as old as his tenure as FCT min.) Don't know how true. Atiku is usually linked too.
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by GNature(m): 11:10pm On Sep 07, 2006
This can't be true
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by OfficialAwol(m): 8:39am On Oct 26, 2020
My own is why has he lost his voice so far?

And why does it seem the most influential men of this day seem to have something with homosexuality?

From music to movies to politics.
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2020
grin... The so called men of GOD legalized it grin grin grin

NEXT !!!

Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2020
the children of hate have been accusing this man of everything
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2020
EmemJU:
It's been making the rounds for a long time now(I think d rumor is as old as his tenure as FCT min.) Don't know how true. Atiku is usually linked too.

I have been hearing this too for awhile... Even a friend who once worked as a civil servant in Abuja told me somethings about it. Don't know how true it is tho.
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by IJOBA2: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2020
Supermugu:
grin... The so called men of GOD legalized it grin grin grin

NEXT !!!
PREACH
Re: El-Rufai Accused Of Homosexuality by IJOBA2: 8:52am On Oct 26, 2020
grin ARREWA TINUBU IS FIGHTING BACK

(1) (Reply)

MEND To Initiate World War 3 / Ayodele Awojobi Foresaw It All / President Jonathan To Appoint Anti-terrorism Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.