Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,820 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. (1950 Views)

South African Wants To Live And Work In Lagos, Nigeria / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Lol… Another Nigerian Man Seen Eating Pounded Yam In U.S Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please i plan to live and work in USA, please some should give me the easiest way to achieve these, how should i proceed on how to get my visa
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
Please any one with tips and guide
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Still hoping to hear from somebody
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Please anyone with guide and tips on how to go about it
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by Moana(f): 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Find yourself a 70year old woman to marry, go on K1 visa. Get there, marry her within 90days. Get papers, get a job and live in her house and make sweet love to her grin

3 Likes

Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Moana:
Find yourself a 70year old woman to marry, go on K1 visa. Get there, marry her within 90days. Get papers, get a job and live in her house and make sweet love to her grin

grin grin grin
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't understand what you mean?
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
xwhite:
Please i plan to live and work in USA, please some should give me the easiest way to achieve these, how should i proceed on how to get my visa

But you can make $2,500 monthly working from home in Nigeria ...so why do you want to travel to US?

2 Likes

Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xp17(m): 6:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
justwise:

But you can make $2,500 monthly working from home in Nigeria ...so why do you want to travel to US?
you could had done likewise, instead of going diaspora. Why don't you let the op with some pieces information to aid his question, if you got some. Stop discouraging and give him useful tips to accomplish is goals

Modified: Go to www.uscis.gov and click on "working in the US

5 Likes

Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by worry357: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
xp17:
you could had done likewise, instead of going diaspora. Why don't you let the op with some pieces information to aid his question, if you got some. Stop discouraging and give him useful tips to accomplish is goals

Why don't YOU give him some information.
Or can you only critisize other posters?
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
xp17:

Modified: Go to www.uscis.gov and click on "working in the US

You are as confused as the op, the op understand 100 percent why I made that comment hence his silence. Why would I waste my time advising people with questionable character.
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by justwise(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
worry357:

Why don't YOU give him some information.
Or can you only critisize other posters?

Pay him no attention.

This is just one of the op's post
xwhite:
Make $500+ a day - can you work few hours online. Data entry job workers needed urgently. Visit website below

Many have been hidden by other mods.

If he can make that much a day working online from Nigeria then he should be a millionaire by now.
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Brother's in the house thanks alot, please anyone with more light on this issue should please share it, because there are people out who also need this information
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by xwhite(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2015
justwise:

You are as confused as the op, the op understand 100 percent why I made that comment hence his silence. Why would I waste my time advising people with questionable character.
Hello young man, now i understand what you are saying, if someone decides to travel abroad do not mean he has not made money, there are other reason why someone wish he wants to travel. Pls if you have any guide to assist, in this issue kindly do thanks
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by justwise(m): 7:06am On Apr 14, 2015
xwhite:
Hello young man, now i understand what you are saying, if someone decides to travel abroad do not mean he has not made money, there are other reason why someone wish he wants to travel. Pls if you have any guide to assist, in this issue kindly do thanks

Pay $500 per hour for my service.
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by Henix(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
justwise:
[/b]

Pay $500 per hour for my service.
Funny! Paying u $500 per hour wouldnt be an issue for the OP, since the young man does not just make $500+ per day, but equally teaches people how to do so. I laugh when ever i see people paying attention to his likes
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by justwise(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Henix:
Funny! Paying u $500 per hour wouldnt be an issue for the OP, since the young man does not just make $500+ per day, but equally teaches people how to do so. I laugh when ever i see people paying attention to his likes

He does, he was even advertising job that will pay $2,500 monthly working online from home. So i believe he makes that much.
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by huhmuhyehmi(m): 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
grin comments here makes me feel like am in the joke forum undecided

justwise pity d guy na lipsrsealed
Re: USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. by aydj(m): 4:11am On May 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin Can't stop laughing from comments on this thread. Pls free the Op!

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Looking For A Cheap Hotel In Asaba Delta State / 6 Things To Know Before Touring West Africa By Road / Pictures From My Dubai Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.