Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau (20474 Views)

Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity / Bayelsa Poll: Soldiers Arrest Ballot Box-snatching Suspects / Police Arrest Zamfara APGA Governorship Candidate For Ballot Box Snatching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by shammah1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
When clueless people speaks. Mtcheew!
Ilekeh:
is this the security GEJ promised?

It's like GEJ got burned and he wants Nigeria to burn with him.
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by cirmuell(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
How many don die today already, na wa o.
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by AJORE(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:

I read d write Mr knw it all... Yeah he jumped out of d pickup... So our trained security officers can not catch a single young man alive but injured What happened to shooting his leg or anywhere else DAT will make dem catch him injured and not dead
It means U can as well carry box....sorry oooo...I don't know U are such type mmmhmm ..story for d gods true.. true
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by osborn442(m): 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
This is how they lose their lives over peanuts that they are offered. I hope the youths will learn from this
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Yazmin: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
I came into Jos as an international observer.
This incident happened very close to where I was taking notes.
Unfortunately,he us neither a member of APC or PDP.
He is the son of an influential politician(popularly known as 'Dan kurma' : son of a deaf man) in Angwan Rogo(rogo community) area of Jos.

He and his fellow thugs came in to disrupt the peaceful process, urging and harrasing people to vote a particular candidate of DPP(democratic people's party) or they would cause chaos and mayhem.

Several pleas from intending voters fell on deaf ears as they were bent on showing their 'control ' of voting territories.

It quite fortunate that only a life was lost as it seemed destined that one of them's life would be snuffed out no sooner. The boys, who were already high on banned substances, threatened the lives of innocent the orderly and peaceful people and process.

Let our youths take this as a lesson.

My official report can be found in my column on the dailies soon.....

2 Likes

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by DuchessLily(f): 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
AJORE:

It means U can as well carry box....sorry oooo...I don't know U are such type mmmhmm ..story for d gods true.. true

Ur problem is DAT u read without understanding

Read my comments again(2 of them) slowly , open ur brain and try to understand what I wrote there.

Or to save time and not stress ur brain... Jungle justice is not d way; duugh
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by jamillion: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
Now he's gone, and non of those he's standing for will remember him nor his poor parents.....lord, I know this sense's not common but please lease it to d senseless once among nigerian youth. When will they learn RIP to d dead
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by juman(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
A country that is not moving forward.
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
ijustdey:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/man-23-shot-dead-over-alleged-ballot-box-snatching/

Excellent, I like this.

If the account is true then more powers to our LEOs.

You've been told to vote and go home but instead you'll form Rambo.

1 Like

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Yazmin:
I came into Jos as an international observer.
This incident happened very close to where I was taking notes.
Unfortunately,he us neither a member of APC or PDP.
He is the son of an influential politician(popularly known as 'Dan kurma' : son of a deaf man) in Angwan Rogo(rogo community) area of Jos.

He and his fellow thugs came in to disrupt the peaceful process, urging and harrasing people to vote a particular candidate of DPP(democratic people's party) or they would cause chaos and mayhem.

Several pleas from intending voters fell on deaf ears as they were bent on showing their 'control ' of voting territories.

It quite fortunate that only a life was lost as it seemed destined that one of them's life would be snuffed out no sooner. The boys, who were already high on banned substances, threatened the lives of innocent the orderly and peaceful people and process.

Let our youths take this as a lesson.

My official report can be found in my column on the dailies soon.....

Good, they should have killed more of the thugs.

1 Like

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm..... And they called him a thug.

What is wrong with arresting him and getting info on who sent him?? Instead of killing him

If d security force can't catch him.. Then shooting him is the best..

But if I might ask y did he snatch d ballot box..
He wz paid with cash to take d box but he lost he life

Nigerians ar very stubborn

1 Like

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
leadersWay00:
2 wrongs dnt make a right... D decision to shoot him is seriously uncalled for... Are d security operative meant to kill nigerians or safe guard d electoral process. The fact dat they cut up with him at first after a hot chase means they can still do dat...i am totally not in support of this

In case a LEO is reading this, I as a Nigerian thank you for your acts of courage.

Please continue to use deadly force where necessary to safeguard lives and property.

Thanks goes directly to the officer who was forced to take this act, one life for twenty.

1 Like

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:
Hmmmm..... And they called him a thug.

What is wrong with arresting him and getting info on who sent him?? Instead of killing him

Yes he's a thug and he got what he deserves.

Safeguarding life and property comes ahead of investigative work.

1 Like

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bigcake:
A shot at the leg would have been okay...

Nope.

They are trained to shoot at the body mass and if he's s good shot he'll have put three spread at the heart.

Police Officer, please if a thug is trying to kill me, don't shoot his legs, make ground beef of his upper chest where his rib cage is keeping the good stuff.

1 Like

Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
FUCKU:
Please make sure that that guy is really dead. Catch them, shoot them. Survivors, shoot them again.

For shizzles ma nizzles grin
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by mikeade86: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
You don't deserve RIP. useless personally
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by gogodaye(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:

I read d write Mr knw it all... Yeah he jumped out of d pickup... So our trained security officers can not catch a single young man alive but injured What happened to shooting his leg or anywhere else DAT will make dem catch him injured and not dead
The rule of engagement in law enforcement is simple.....apprehend a felon....take him into custody....if he attempts to flee from unlawful...you are permitted to apply lawful force to take him down....that includes firing at him....the fool could be lucky if he is afforded a short by a marksman on the leg as suggested....
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by oluwaisaac(m): 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
I dislike Nigerian force men everyday....I shall never be one in Jesus name. In saner societies, he'll be chased and will not be fired at untill he draws a weapon and fires it. But you see, they cannot even run well here, only to harass civilians! Yes, that young unruly man is dead, but his blood will be required of the killer as he has better alternatives by law...he was only blood thirsty!
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Fourwinds: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
ignis:
Good for him....

Go to hell and continue snatching ballot paper.
Foooooooooooooool
dere is no election in hell. Devil is d president dere and nobody can vote him out
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by vikeyz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Raspberry ketone is a chemical from red
raspberries that is thought to help for weight loss.
Some research in animals or in test tubes shows
that it might increase some measures of
metabolism. It might also affect a hormone in the
body called adiponectin. However, it is important to
keep in mind that there is no reliable scientific
evidence that it improves weight loss when taken
by people.
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by vally68: 3:17am On Apr 12, 2015
did they have to kill him, couldn't thet have shot his legs. smh for the nation. how can u get info if u kill @ the slightest provocation. well RIP to the idiot. His sender probably just had dinner few mins ago.
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Why would you take a life like that? So fvckin' unprofessional. I hate this shi**t. Okay, the guy did wrong, but he wasn't armed right. Why not fire projectile just to frighten him? Most security men are psychos. If you think that shooting a man just because he snatched a ballot box is a way to prevent this particular problem from repeating itself in the future, then you shouldnt say anything wrong, or complain about a security man, who might shoot at you at his place of duty during an argument. Shameless Security men wey no fit pursue and arrest a man wey no carry arm.
Re: Man, 23, Shot Dead Over Alleged Ballot Box Snatching In Plateau by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
D guy get liver.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates / PDP Vs APC: Why We Endorsed Saraki – Fulani Community / 2023: "You Are Selfish" - Ohaneze Ndigbo Blasts Osinbajo, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.