Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,480 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures (2639 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
I found pictures of the president elect General Muhammadu Behari and his wife showing the crowd their ballot papers after they've thumb printed on them and I decided to share the pictures here.i find this pictures really disturbing because to me, I feel they were indirectly campaigning or trying to influence the voters into voting for their party which I think is unacceptable on an election day.whats your take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by Acekidc4(m): 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nice One My GENERAL!!!
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:
I found pictures of the president elect General Muhammadu Behari and his wife showing the crowd their ballot papers after they've thumb printed on them and I decided to share the pictures here.i find this pictures really disturbing because to me, I feel they were indirectly campaigning or trying to influence the voters into voting for their party which I think is unacceptable on an election day.whats your take?
Story for the gods

Jonathan was asked two week on TV who he voted for and he said he voted for himself and other PDP candidates

5 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by oduastates: 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
It is normal. The gesture is a call to others to go out and perform their civic duty (vote)

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by otokx(m): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
We do not want people saying that Buhari or his wife voted for PDP by mistake.

7 Likes

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by haywire1: 5:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

Story! Story, once upon a timeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by abduljabbar8: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
He did the same during the presidential election. That's not a campaign. Its a move to motivate voters to come out and vote

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by Islie: 5:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
otokx:
We do not want people saying that Buhari or his wife voted for PDP by mistake.

Yes oooo

No time for story

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by makzeze: 5:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
OP, oya clap for your self. report the General to tribunal
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by duality(m): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
it's against the law. That's Impunity and highhandedness on display.

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by refreshrate: 5:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
Story for the gods

Jonathan was asked two week on TV who he voted for and he said he voted for himself and other PDP candidates

Guy calm down ehn. Then read what the guy wrote, only slowly this time.
Now process this, according to him,
Buhari showed his ballot paper at the polling station. GEJ said who he voted on tv after leaving the polling station. Key word here polling station. People are not allowed to campaign in any form at polling stations.

Is it clear to you now?
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by kokoA(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2015
duality:
it's against the law. That's Impunity and highhandedness on display.
Okay, you have used those big words you have been itching to use since, we fit hear word now?

1 Like

Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by refreshrate: 5:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar8:
He did the same during the presidential election. That's not a campaign. Its a move to motivate voters to come out and vote

Sorry sir o but based on what you just said what then would you define as a campaign?
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
abduljabbar8:
Personally I do not see it that way, if his intention was only to motivate voters to come out and vote, he would have done it without showing the crowd his ballot paper which indirectly shows the party he voted for, I think showing them his ballot paper actually means that he wanted people to come out and vote for the party he voted for which is apc and such an act is not acceptable on an election day....
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 5:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy calm down ehn. Then read what the guy wrote, only slowly this time.
Now process this, according to him,
Buhari showed his ballot paper at the polling station. GEJ said who he voted on tv after leaving the polling station. Key word here polling station. People are not allowed to campaign in any form at polling stations.

Is it clear to you now?
No sir. Jonathan was still in the neighbourhood of the polling booth when he said that. Anyone watching at home, could have been influenced.

GMB raised a ballot paper up, and many may not have seen where he thumb printed. compare that with audio and visual
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by refreshrate: 5:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
No sir. Jonathan was still in the neighbourhood of the polling booth when he said that. Anyone watching at home, could have been influenced.

GMB raised a ballot paper up, and many may not have seen where he thumb printed. compare that with audio and visual

Your post sir is filled with bias. Deep within yourself you know this to be so. Jonathan was in the vicinity. Buhari many May not have seen where he thumb printed haba? So if they told you he thumb printed APGA you would agree?

In a bid to drive home out points lets not resort to telling tales or half truths sir. Or twists.
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by DuchessLily(f): 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
Story for the gods

Buhari was also asked same... And he said he voted himself
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:

Don't be clouded by the love you have for the president elect,most nigerians voted for him because they needed a president that have respect for the rule of law but what he did is unlawful and unacceptable! Lets call a spade a spade...those pictures were not taken at a close range but one can still see the party he voted for! Its enough to lure people into voting for apc
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 5:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

Your post sir is filled with bias. Deep within yourself you know this to be so. Jonathan was in the vicinity. Buhari many May not have seen where he thumb printed haba? So if they told you he thumb printed APGA you would agree?

In a bid to drive home out points lets not resort to telling tales or half truths sir. Or twists.
Can you prove empirically where he thumb printed? Did he also voiced it out?
We can simply say he did that as a motivation for others, but if he had said pls vote PDP or APC, he may have been found culpable. In in absence of clearcut campaign, its as good as motivational action
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 5:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

Don't be clouded by the love you have for the president elect,most nigerians voted for him because they needed a president that have respect for the rule of law but what he did is unlawful and unacceptable! Lets call a spade a spade
What has he done that's unlawful? Did he campaign verbally for any party?
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
DuchessLily:

Buhari was also asked same... And he said he voted himself
1/1
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by SEEMESEEMEO(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
What has he done that's unlawful? Did he campaign verbally for any party?
Its enough to lure people into voting for apc sir.
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by Code213: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
embarassed
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

Its enough to lure people into voting for apc sir.
How? By raising a ballot paper up and smiling is luring people to vote for which party, if I may ask? Is buhari a party agent?
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by refreshrate: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
Can you prove empirically where he thumb printed? Did he also voiced it out?
We can simply say he did that as a motivation for others, but if he had said pls vote PDP or APC, he may have been found culpable. In in absence of clearcut campaign, its as good as motivational action

As long as we both know that what you're saying here even you are not convinced its the truth deep within yourself. I do not have to argue about it with you.
Saying the truth doesn't usually require too much.

Let me ask you sincerely as God is your witness who do you think Buhari could possibly have thumb printed for?
Remember God being your witness.
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by ziccoit: 6:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
SEEMESEEMEO:

May be they shouldn't have come out to vote because people seeing them would amount to campaigning too. Smh
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

As long as we both know that what you're saying here even you are not convinced its the truth deep within yourself. I do not have to argue about it with you.
Saying the truth doesn't usually require too much.

Let me ask you sincerely as God is your witness who do you think Buhari could possibly have thumb printed for?
Remember God being your witness.
Hope you know that the law doesn't deal with probability but rather with facts. There's no empirical evidence that raising a ballot paper up is enough as campaign. Buhari has done nothing in the eyes of the law

Second question. I don't know who he voted for
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 6:05pm On Apr 11, 2015
ziccoit:

May be they shouldn't have come out to vote because people seeing them would amount to campaigning too. Smh
Abi oooo.

Nothing concerns the law with sentiments
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by refreshrate: 6:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
Hope you know that the law doesn't deal with probability but rather with facts. There's no empirical evidence that raising a ballot paper up is enough as campaign. Buhari has done nothing in the eyes of the law

Second question. I don't know who he voted for

So raising your ballot paper at the polling station is within the expectations of the law bah?
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by davodyguy: 6:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
refreshrate:

So raising your ballot paper at the polling station is within the expectations of the law bah?
Don't let's waste space. Show me the law that was broken. Abeg.
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by refreshrate: 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
davodyguy:
Don't let's waste space. Show me the law that was broken. Abeg.

No point doing so if youre convinced what he did was correct, so be it.
Re: General Buhari Campaigns At Polling Unit In Katsina # Pictures by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who do you think Jonathan would vote for? Accord or Hope or PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari In The Toilet? / Outrageous Gay Couple Tie The Knot In Port Harcourt (see Photos) / Attack On The Niger Delta Freedom Fighters Is Attack On The South!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.