Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) (54401 Views)

Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos] / Aisha Buhari Campaigns In Edo In A Colourful Manner (photos) / Buhari Campaigns In Anambra Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Now this what we are Talking about!!!

Here comes MR CHANGE!!

I know say Haters go don dey Vex right now say why Clueless Jona no campaign like dis first!! He pain dem sotey, dem wan Cry!!!gringringrin

Jonathan are you seeing for yourself!! The CHANGE wey u no fit give us in 6 years, dis General is coming in to do dat come May 29!!

Mama Piss, where are you?? You are dancing Shoki back to Otuoke with your Husband!!!hehehegrin

560 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by temitemi1(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omo see crowd. People really want Change o.

If rigging was impossible, I would have said GEJ is a goner.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by midolian(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
General Muhammadu "Okechukwu" Buhari, we love u mucho..

If I hear say u no win this election...make snake grow leg, make fowl grow teeth, make robot temitemi1, SeverusSnape, Oremussanctus, mogidi, clevvermind, pa chukwudi and co begin to dey yearn for CHANGE in their lives, make FFK gap tooth grow, make Fayose begin to dey reason b4 hin talk, make mama piss speak beta english pass Soyinka, make 2baba d*ck stop to dey function, make lalasticlala stop to dey make FP, make muazu (game changer) neck straight...

Kissesss....
SAI BUHARI

340 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
dolapobello1:
Omo see crowd. People really want Change o.
abi o undecided

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by anneedu: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Carrying broom in a style bus is not the answer, tell nigeria how you will rule us for us to hear that's if you will ever win

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by JackBaueress(f): 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
God bless the people's man! Odogwu nwoke

Sai Baba!

cool

169 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by ALKARULEZ615(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
God save d old man say he nor fall, all hin teeth for don vanish......... His gap-tooth tho (too wide)

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ahmed0336:
for learner undecided

I know you're trying to say something, but I cant figure it out. If it's not too much trouble, can you try making a full sentence?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC HAS TO WIN THIS ELECTION, THEY'VE REALLY SHOWED A LOT OF MATURITY AT THE FACE OF PROVOCATION.

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by lumzybo: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guess who the driver is "the errand boy himself" Mr Amechi grin cheesy
Hahahahahahaha na joke I dey ooo...

Counting down to Saturday smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
anneedu:
Carrying broom in a style bus is not the answer, tell nigeria how you will rule us for us to hear that's if you will ever win
Those that want to vote for buhari already listened to how buhari said he will rule us if he wins,he has done that at all the rallies,townhall meetings and every other platforms....is either you are not aware or maybe you don't have interest but just pretending as if you care

Wakacome

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by alaoeri: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
This happened in supposed GEJ's stronghold, honestly Jona is a goner, 40% of votes in SE is enough for the General to cruise to victory. cool

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Deltagiant: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
That because everyone is clapping, one should not assume they're listening to the same song.

For those who get my drift.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!

You Really Need first Class Change in your life!!!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by midolian(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
anneedu:
Bad belle is allowed..."kontinu"

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Misogynist2014:
APC HAS TO WIN THIS ELECTION, THEY'VE REALLY SHOWED A LOT OF MATURITY AT THE FACE OF PROVOCATION.

They will Surely Win Inshallahu!! IJN

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Does it mean if buhari smiles, he will die. Even great soldiers like ojukwu them smiled in certain situations. The truth is that most of the people shouting change are yet to know the mind of this their acclaimed messiah buhari. Only Ngige seems to understand the situation but he can't go back now b'cos it's too late. As for Rochas, I smh undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Situation001(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
ALL HAIL OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT.....

BÀBÁ WALLAHI I HAVE DECIDED.............

GMB/PYO TILL gridlock jonothing QUIT DRINKING OGOGORO grin grin grin

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 11:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Acekidc4:

They will Surely Win Inshallahu!! IJN
I choose the second one. Thanks. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everyone wants Change.

40% votes is sure in Imo

Change is here

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by gen2briz(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
APC with style sha.

This change is unstoppable.

I yam ready
I yaff decided

GMB or no......

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by DrLee(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
nice idea.
but I'm sure they used an apc controlled state money to buy that.
if this man wins, he has a lot of people to 'settle'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ok na..... But All I can tell him is that there is no vacancy in Aso Rock till 2019... He has contested three times and failed woefully. Please Nigerians, help me and tell this senile old man surrounded by Criminals that he must not stay in Aso Rock! If he must stay in a rock, Zuma rock is available!

Let me use this opportunity and remind APC apologists that huge crowd does not translate to vote. Most of the people here are Keke riders and touts who will always go where they are sharing money. Majority of them dont have PVC. If you doubt me, ask Chris Ngige how far in Anambra 2014!

Finally, a poster here said this and I was really touched.... https://www.nairaland.com/2212751/south-east-finally-decided-today

So today, Buhari came to Owerri peacefully and went without any hitch. When he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said today that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

Because of the above listed reasons and because Jonathan didn't perform as I expected, I decided to void my vote. But today in the evning as I was discussing with a Mallam that came to repair my shoe, guess what this man told me? That Allah has decreed that Buhari will win. He said that Jonathan won the 2011 elections because the Nothern people sinned against Allah and that Allah said in the Qur'an that anytime they sin, foreigners will rule them! I was like the Fucckk? He said that this was what has been preached to them all these while in their mosques sad sad sad.
The one that annoyed me most was that he told me that the Northerners don't need any education in order to hold any political post because they have a divine mandate to rule the world.

At this point, I wanted to go inside my house, boil hot oil and barbecue this illiterate fool... But the love of God made me not to.

So finally, I have decided to go and dust up my PVC again and VOTE DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! This man is an Angel.... Believe me when I tell you so.... You need to listen to a Northerner and believe me.

49 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by CR77(f): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
I don't care.

Oga jona till 2019.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Bonapart(m): 11:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by hamaworld(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
PDP are loosing it bastardly

GMB/PYO

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by efilefun(m): 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Watch out for a repeat of such when he tours around to thank the electorates for voting out the clueless ogogoro master after the elections...

Sai Baba
Yes Boss!!!

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by joystickextendr: 11:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
coool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheesy Any need still campaigning? To me no need because GEJ has already won...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) by raziboi(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
I CANT VOTE FOR BUHARI...HO HA !!!

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Behind The Scene Drama In Aso Rock By Okah Ewah Edede / Saraki Reacts As Kwara Government Demolishes "Ile Arugbo" / Arthur Eze Na Ikpo And Emeka Offor Who Is Richer...please I Am In A Hot Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.