Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160783 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by sniperwolf(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
Wit due respect to u, Ibo pple ve been lacking brains since 1966! Take it or leave it, as sentimental as dey are,they ll continue to remain irrelevant in d national political equation!

Gbam!!! Tell that to the fatuous Imo youth that think Ihedioha is better than Rochas

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by bennyrazz: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
cooltone:

Leave hate propaganda, the truth is that some selfish politicians and there paid Internet goons try to use Igbos as pawns in there political chess game. Mind you Agbaje, GEJ, Obanikoro, Bode George etc are not Igbos. Even Gani Adams is there too.
we just wanna have fun just like the ibos internet goons had by making mockery of the Oba of Lagos. They issued all sorts of threats, though the Oba was to an extent wrong but Ibos should have showed more respect and understanding. I mean you don't see Yorubas insulting the Obi of Onitsha or your Ezes your leaders and Agbaje encouraged it just cuz you won 2 house of reps seat.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 10:26am On Apr 12, 2015
obinnaoduduwa:
Any Igbo man or woman that wish Rochas bad is a fool.PDP is a failed party and that is where u want to belong..,..shame

Coming from an Obinna "Oduduwa". *grins*

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:31am On Apr 12, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Is it Jonathan or NUC that does accreditation
How come other APC states universities didn't lose accreditation of their institutions?...

We tend to politicise everything and to think you are a lady spewing such mind boggling lies and misinforming people... I weep...take it easy babe...
Shut up!
My department at IMSU is also part of those that haven't been accreditated yet. I visited my HOD the last time I visited IMSU in february and he told me how accreditation in IMSU have been politicised.

Fool! Go to IMSU and verify.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
If you know the politics behind the reason why some departments in IMSU have lost accreditation,you will hate the PDP led federal government of Jonathan.

Go to IMSU and ask any lecturer why!

Why?
You must know.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 10:33am On Apr 12, 2015
I will be disappointed with Ndi Imo, if they don't save us ( Ndiigbo) from this "shame", by voting Mallam Rochas and his Arewa -Odua party out of Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2015
bennyrazz:
we just wanna have fun just like the ibos internet goons had by making mockery of the Oba of Lagos. They issued all sorts of threats, though the Oba was to an extent wrong but Ibos should have showed more respect and understanding. I mean you don't see Yorubas insulting the Obi of Onitsha or your Ezes your leaders and Agbaje encouraged it just cuz you won 2 house of reps seat.

Obi of Onitsha cannot be as foolish as that Oba.

Traditional rulers do not play politics openly.

8 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by themodernman: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2015
2015 d most sexy election in Nigerian history.
Feel like sticking my d*ck in a tight butt

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2015
Btw, from the 2006 population figures, Mbaitoli LGA has a population of 237,000, while Orlu has a population of 220,000.

Aboh mbaise is 195,652. Ahiazu mbaise is 170,902.

So, it would appear some people are exaggerating Orlu LGA voting power here.
And it's not like all Orlu people are going to vote for Mallam Rochas, instead of Mazi Ihedioha.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by millionaireman: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up!

Madam berem, pls don't display anger yet as above, else you leave the early impression that ORO is losing.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by macjive01: 10:41am On Apr 12, 2015
macjive01:
SINCE I MADE THE FP, shocked i will like to give shout-outs to my friends, and business associates

Shout to

Oando Energy-- The number one indigenous oil and gas company in Nigeria

Codedruns.com www.codedruns.com -The biggest professional Networking Site in Nigeria and Africa. (Jennifer will be happy)

shout out to Pyramid Subsea:, Friends, we will get to the level of oando someday.

Im loving my new found status. Damn i feel like i be CNN just now.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Wonder1844(m): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
How can some people be so gullible 2 believe dat some department nt been accredited is due to PDP issue. So u mean NUC is nw ABI? Is high time we wake up. Hw can a department without a gud library, qualified lecturers and gud laboratory expect to be accredited. B4 u conclude delta state is a strong pdp state dia law faculty lost accreditation last year so do ur finding b4 misleading ppl.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Intendy: 10:44am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

APC will remain a Northern- Odua party, once we keep them out of SS/SE. So to me, that's a regional party too. You can't be a national party when you don't have a presence in all parts and regions of the country. APC is a ruling party, but a national party, it is not.
I believe you know what it takes to be a national party?
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by maestroferddi: 10:47am On Apr 12, 2015
meforyou1:
Abagworo, I thought you said Okorocha won in Oru East

#ImoDecides: ORU EASTLGA. PDP - 47,509, APC -14,734, APGA -6,284.

If this result is authentic, then Rochas is in serious trouble.

Oru East, part of the Orlu zone epicentre...

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Shut up!
My department at IMSU is also part of those that haven't been accreditated yet. I visited my HOD the last time I visited IMSU in february and he told me how accreditation in IMSU have been politicised.

Is either you're lying or your hod is...

There are set standards for accreditation of each course...
The rules are there for everyone to see...it is not hidden...They are not subject to any politics once you meet them...

If IMSU via Rochas met these set standards for accreditation; Rochas would shout and scream and insult NUC if they deny him accreditation for petty politics just like you're insulting me now and Lalasticlala cum other mods won't sanction you now...

Accreditation of courses should be about future of students not politics...

As for me, let students pay school fees but offer them quality education. There's no need offering free education that doesn't give any quality...

Anambra should be an example to you...thanks

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by valentinegibbs(m): 10:48am On Apr 12, 2015
its so bad dat sum pple stil stick to religion ,ethnicity nd stupid sentiment to make their opinion..
Rochas has been de best governor so far.....its a pity dat sum selfish politicians has been able to convince sum low brain fools towards leadin a very wicked propagander against de state govt....i pity u all.....#iISupportApc

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:
Btw, from the 2006 population figures, Mbaitoli LGA has a population of 237,000, while Orlu has a population of 220,000.

Aboh mbaise is 195,652. Ahiazu mbaise is 170,902.

So, it would appear some people are exaggerating Orlu LGA voting power here.
And it's not like all Orlu people are going to vote for Mallam Rochas, instead of Mazi Ihedioha.

Orul LGA you mean . Well , when people talk of Orlu having bigger population than others in Imo State , they are referring to " Orlu Zone " which comprises of 12 LGA's in Imo state .

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 10:49am On Apr 12, 2015
‏@ihejirika_jc: At some point last year, Okorocha said Ihedioha can't win PDP primaries left alone winning him. That thinking is different today #ImoDecides

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Babacele:
Obiasweetie ,my fellow e-warrior, how u dey? been long. nothing do u, despite PDP e- sabotage, your analysis still tight like day n night. we are winning no mater what!
By God's grace
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Intendy:

I believe you know what it takes to be a national party?

To have tentacles in all nooks and crannies of the country, Which fortunately, APC lacks!

PDP is no longer a ruling party, but remains a national party with tentacles in the North, South west ( Ekiti),SE/SS.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
Empero1:

Orul LGA you mean . Well , when people talk of Orlu having bigger population than others in Imo State , they are referring to " Orlu Zone " which comprises of 12 LGA's in Imo state .
ihedioha is winning orlu zone

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by valentinegibbs(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
Wonder1844:
How can some people be so gullible 2 believe dat some department nt been accredited is due to PDP issue. So u mean NUC is nw ABI? Is high time we wake up. Hw can a department without a gud library, qualified lecturers and gud laboratory expect to be accredited. B4 u conclude delta state is a strong pdp state dia law faculty lost accreditation last year so do ur finding b4 misleading ppl.
my dear i tire ooo.....dnt mind dem.....sum pple re so stupid dat sumtims i wonder wat their brain is composed of
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by themilanway(m): 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
nzeobi:

I only asked you to compare pre rochas era and rochas era in waec results. It dropped under him cause teachers where not recruited, labs were not rehabilitated .
13 department in IMSU have lost accreditation because of low standard, law department inclusive.
And for your info I do not hate rochas but I hate his style of governance by noise making

Since you are adamant that the standard of education dropped abysmaly under Rochas,how about some stats to back your claim up?

13 departments lost accreditation in IMSU?And zero lost under Ohakim?

I need facts please not sentiments.
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

Didn't the Obi curse Apc in anambra, please let us close the matter, the kind of words used during the anambra election can't be compared to any other

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

Madam berem, pls don't display anger yet as above, else you leave the early impression that ORO is losing.
No wahala. I am good as always. grin grin
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by pazienza(m): 10:53am On Apr 12, 2015
Empero1:

Berem was talking about Orlu LGA, and suggesting that Orlu LGA is too populous and possibly the most populous in Imo. I just wanted to debunk that. Mbaitoli is the more populous.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2015
ALISMILE:
Tot I heard that Rochas gave them free education frm primary to university level! Or was it a scam?
it is the scam of the century
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by bennyrazz: 10:57am On Apr 12, 2015
millionaireman:

you people will never learn. You were just pawns on the board, you were played by those behind the game and you all fell totally. Agbaje as at 2weeks ago would have won the elections but the game changer was the IBO agenda which most Yorubas felt he was promoting. The foolishness of the OBA of Lagos is wiser than the wisdom of Oba of Onitsha who's loyalty to his people can be bought with a pot of porridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by maestroferddi: 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
I know Rochas was always going to have problems on his hands.

With Udenwa and most especially Hope Uzodinma, a quintessential grassroots politician, baying for his blood, he was going to have a titanic battle to maintain his stronghold in Orlu zone.

BTW, Rochas is not that like in Orlu zone in general. APC is an anathema to an average Igboman...

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by meforyou1(m): 10:58am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

Berem was talking about Orlu LGA, and suggesting that Orlu LGA is too populous and possibly the most populous in Imo. I just wanted to debunk that. Mbaitoli is the more populous.
mbaitolu is definitely larger and more populous than orlu
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by zeb04(f): 10:59am On Apr 12, 2015
Abeg post result and stop these useless fight
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Abagworo(m): 11:01am On Apr 12, 2015
pazienza:

I already told you people that Mbaitoli is the most populous. People should stop doubting my facts. Mbieri is the largest single community in Imo State.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.