Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

IMO Governorship Election Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Governorship Election Result (160207 Views)

Imo Governorship Re-run Election: Okorocha In Early Lead / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Update: Imo Governorship Election Results - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
mikeansy:

Oga anyu shiiiii!!!!!!!!

That's how we say it in Igbo land!

grin
The Good thing is that we now have a strong alliance and brotherhood in the Eastern region. 2019 will be interesting

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
ahahaahaaa a sitting governor that lost both election and the goodwill of the people. He will learn the hard way that politics is local. He's the Afonja of Niger Delta
He would be coming into Rivers State necodemously. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by babasanti: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us wait and see if it will stand. Anybody that dares Buhari is a dead man. He is a real army general and not oil bunkerer or zoologist.

This no be military era, he does any how , we impeach him

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by kosovo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Daniyemi:

Oga which Edo are u talking about?
Apart from Auchi ppl, who is going to vote APC in Edo?
Baba Shut Up. You are not the only Edo guy in this forum.

Don't mind the clown who think he has monopoly of politicking in Edo State. He is obviously an APC loyalist, enjoying from the rascally of the irresponsible Go and Die governor who is building a mere central hospital for 6-years and no sign of completion in sight.

A man who deceived the good people of EDO State with Storm water project. There is no single functioning industry in Edo State. Some clowns think Democracy is re-constructing roads that were motorable with Tinubu's HI-tech construction company with exorbitant price and having a bill board of Shoprite..

Edo South and Edo Central have decided..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
He would be coming into Rivers State necodemously. grin
hahhahaah grin grin grin grin

Or he will rather do like David West that has permanently relocated to Ibadan. The wicked flee when no one pursues him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
The Good thing is that we now have a strong alliance and brotherhood in the Eastern region. 2019 will be interesting
Honestly, I've been waiting for the day we all can drop our past grievances and mistakes and build a political bloc that would wield both political power and an economic influence that would be unprecedented in the history of black Africa.

Considering the human resources and the available natural resources we can achieve it all even in an oppressive Nigerian system - Then we can conveniently dictate how we roll and who we roll with.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by M17: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
we wanna pull out NIGERIA .

UP SOUTH SOUTH AND UP SOUTH EAST ,

TIME UP ,IT IS GODS TIME . BREAK UP TIME

BYE BYE NIGERIA . SS/SE IS FINALLY BONDED .IT TOOK 43 YEARS AND 3 MILLIONS LIVE ,30 MONTHS OF GENOCIDE ,

TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS STOLEN FROM NIGER-DELTA IN OIL EXTRACTION , ECOLOGICAL DEGRADATION OIL SPILLS , THE LIST GOES

ON .

PULL OUT OF NIGERIA IS THE NEXT OPTION .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
hahhahaah grin grin grin grin

Or he will rather do like David West that has permanently relocated to Ibadan. The wicked flee when no one pursues him.
David West will come back home in a casket. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by tope777(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us wait and see if it will stand. Anybody that dares Buhari is a dead man. He is a real army general and not oil bunkerer or zoologist.

The young Buhari in 80s or the old one?? grin

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
M17:
we wanna pull out NIGERIA .

UP SOUTH SOUTH AND UP SOUTH EAST ,

TIME UP ,IT IS GODS TIME . BREAK UP TIME

BYE BYE NIGERIA . SS/SE IS FINALLY BONDED .IT TOOK 43 YEARS AND 3 MILLIONS LIVE ,30 MONTHS OF GENOCIDE ,

TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS STOLEN FROM NIGER-DELTA IN OIL EXTRACTION , ECOLOGICAL DEGRADATION OIL SPILLS , THE LIST GOES

ON .

PULL OUT OF NIGERIA IS THE NEXT OPTION .
Hold on a little brother - Let's watch how they will run the zoo

7 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Arysexy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
am 4rm edo, the gej stuff was just the south he is our brother mentality thing. In senate apc got 2 pdp 1 out of 3 edo remembered where it stood. Next year edo is going to vote squarely on the normal routine, which the apc controls. Have u given up on lagos already? Dont attach too much emotions to edo like u did in presidency, and lagos cos u must have suffered so many heart break but edo would finally lay ur overstrained heart to rest.

U must be a devilish liar, edo south senatorial seat election between osagie of apc and ugbohride of pdp was held today, the other two seats were won by pdp and apc. Where did u get 2 senatorial seats for apc. Mind u pdp was leading osagie before the election was cancelled.

Edo people are tired of oshiomole deceit, tru out last week, He was on tv begging edo people to vote apc

5 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by fippycbk(m): 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Greatken007:
honestly speaking i don't want d return of Okorocha but from d results gathered so far it shows that most are coming from Emeka stronghold ,I served in Imo and i understand d politics down there ,Rochas hails from d zone wit d largest local govt in Imo i.e Orlu wit 12 local govt and am yet to see any result from there . If Okigwe zone can deliver Emeka then bigger hope for him ...iheanacho is only a spoiler to Emeka ... I can bet anything he can't win,

And because they have the largest number of LGAs means they are larger in number? Brother only Ahiazu Mbaise can take care of 3 LGAs in Orlu zone talk more of the other Mbaise LGAs. I agree that the cap'n is a spoiler 4 Emeka but my point is, the Orlu zone is no match 4 the Owerri zone population wise.

6 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by amakaobiemeka: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:

U must be a devilish liar, edo south senatorial seat election between osagie of apc and ugbohride of pdp was held today, the other two seats were won by pdp and apc. Where did u get 2 senatorial seats for apc. Mind u pdp was leading osagie before the election was cancelled.

Edo people are tired of oshiomole deceit, tru out last week, He was on tv begging edo people to vote apc
the edo south senate seat is a done deal 4 samson, samson home and constituency he represents at reps is orhiowhon/uhwonde which is his backyard and u do knw election is to be held afresh in orhiowhon and abt half of uhwonde, u do the math. Uhroghide was aware of this that is why he kept on shouting to egini the rec commisioner with papers. Samson would mobilize his zone with cash and all and its obvious he would get enough votes. The slim win gej got in edo was the south south brother thing which rubbed off on pdp other candidates as the electorates where dipping fingers in one party. Now the gej election is over, guess what chris okeaben of apc has just won his ticket to house of assembly, and this is just the first name released

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by ibisko04: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Two mad men.

they thought that after betraying Jonathan they will remain relevant in SS and SE politics? what a bunch of deluded fellows
. grin

I won't even talk about that Dakuku Peterside, he's nothing but a willing tool to divide the will of the Rivers people.

I heard that Buhari calls him Dakkukkwu Fetawaterside grin
Anyway, you people in the southern end of the nation can continue to nurture PDP for the next four years. As for the majority of the nation, we have embraced change for now.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Chukslar: 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Pls all you Edo, Rivers and Lagos Busybody people get the hell out of this thread, this is for Imo Election Results. If you have no Objective and constructive comment to make about Imo get out, If you have no election result to share get out and stop bleeping another persons thread.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Honestly, I've been waiting for the day we all can drop our past grievances and mistakes and build a political block that would wield both political power and an economic influence that would be unprecedented in the history of black Africa.

Considering the human resources and the available natural resources we can achieve it all even in an oppressive Nigerian system - Then we can conveniently dictate how we roll and who we roll with.
That is the plain truth. We are suppose to form strong strong political bloc ourselves and not be at the mercies of other region

6 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nature129(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
The only reason Rochas can lose in imo is if he loses favour of his people - Orlu Zone. They command half of all LGAs in Imo State. I don't see Rochas losing unless PDP rigs the election. Imo people have known what it feels like to be under Imo PDP bondage for 12yrs and we wouldn't like to go back to that experience again. Imo PDP is made up of horrible cabal.
Let's wait until INEC announces results.

4 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Truckpusher(m): 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
That is the plain truth. We are suppose to form strong strong political bloc ourselves and not be at the mercies of other region
I think this what Jonathan and his bunch of technocrats he had in his Government should be doing now, after all he has enough time on his side.

One strong united political and economic bloc and the rest becomes history.

Yes! we can do it.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Arysexy:

no mind d liar

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by chukel(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
rochas is winning grin
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by kosovo(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chukslar:
Pls all you Edo, Rivers and Lagos Busybody people get the hell out of this thread, this is for Imo Election Results. If you have no Objective and constructive comment to make about Imo get out, If you have no election result to share get out and stop bleeping another persons thread.

You better return to the miserable hole you came out from undecided

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by blacksta(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
I can see Barcanista trying to console himself on this thread ....what a loser grin

6 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
fippycbk:

And because they have the largest number of LGAs means they are larger in number? Brother only Ahiazu Mbaise can take care of 3 LGAs in Orlu zone talk more of the other Mbaise LGAs. I agree that the cap'n is a spoiler 4 Emeka but my point is, the Orlu zone is no match 4 the Owerri zone population wise.
what's this one saying?
Only Ihioma community in Orlu LG is the size of one Mbaise local government.
Orlu LG is very big not to talk of the other local governments that make up the zone.

It is Orlu zone that determines who governs Imo State. That's the fact!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I think this what Jonathan and his bunch of technocrats he had in his Government should be doing now, after all he has enough time on his side.

Yes! we can do it.
This is very important if we are to make any significant progress

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the edo south senate seat is a done deal 4 samson, samson home and constituency he represents at reps is orhiowhon/uhwonde which is his backyard and u do knw election is to be held afresh in orhiowhon and abt half of uhwonde, u do the math. Uhroghide was aware of this that is why he kept on shouting to egini the rec commisioner with papers. Samson would mobilize his zone with cash and all and its obvious he would get enough votes. The slim win gej got in edo was the south south brother thing which rubbed off on pdp other candidates as the electorates where dipping fingers in one party. Now the gej election is over, guess what chris okeaben of apc has just won his ticket to house of assembly, and this is just the first name released
If Okaegben has won dat means to say dat Oshio Baba won't have anythin to fear again as per impeachment sake cos only Okaegben alone fit break bottle ontop any PDP assembly member incase fight buss out smiley
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by Duru1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nature129:
The only reason Rochas can lose in imo is if he loses favour of his people - Orlu Zone. They command half of all LGAs in Imo State. I don't see Rochas losing unless PDP rigs the election. Imo people have known what it feels like to be under Imo PDP bondage for 12yrs and we wouldn't like to go back to that experience again. Imo PDP is made up of horrible cabal.
Let's wait until INEC announces results.

Those PDP you wrote about in the above post defected to APC and formed the horrible cabal with Mallam Rochas Okorocha. There is noting Igbo-like anymore in Owerri or any other town in Imo State since the Mallam was elected governor of Imo State. As one drives into Imo State, it looks like Adamawa or Bauchi State. The dude appropriately named Rochas is a counterculture tout.

7 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
barcanista:
This is very important if we are to make any significant progress
My guy playin opposition! smiley
Tis well!

Btw, Real Madrid iz about to edge Barca of top table oo!
Heeheeheehee grin
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by blacksta(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:

Yes! we can do it.

Dreamer..... They dont have the capacity....wait till GMB is sworn in... Then we can revisit this matter

2 Likes

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by obicentlis: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Dreams lol
Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by PhockPhockMan: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I told them that we own Rivers State they won't listen.

Shame on Amaechi ,a sitting Governor that couldn't win one ward for his party.

Buhari would be like *Kai! thish boouy na sho sho tok him sabi tok walai talai!* grin
I told them in my thread that Rivers state is PDP State, one million Amaechi cannot change.

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
Duru1:

Those PDP you wrote about in the above post defected to APC and formed the horrible cabal with Mallam Rochas Okorocha. There is noting Igbo-like anymore in Owerri or any other town in Imo State since the Mallam was elected governor of Imo State. As one drives into Imo State, it looks like Adamawa or Bauchi State. The dude appropriately named Rochas is a counterculture tout.
Hater pls keep hating cos dat gentleman u are callin Mallam will soon be ya president after Baba 70' grin

1 Like

Re: IMO Governorship Election Result by amarilo: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
what's this one saying?
Only Ihioma community in Orlu LG is the size of one Mbaise local government.
Orlu LG is very big not to talk of the other local governments that make up the zone.

It is Orlu zone that determines who governs Imo State. That's the fact!
Which Iheoma?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Inec Citizens Contact Centre: Reporting Live / Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / How To Register For Your National Identification Number (NIN) And Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.