Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,641 members, 7,823,820 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads (90915 Views)

Still Waiting On Imo State Result To Complete My Satsifaction / Update On Oyo State Result,true Result. / Election Result So Far In Kogi State - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by kasiem(m): 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teytey:

Eyaaa you are pained abi Loooool. You are not in Abia,so why you come carry our matter for head na?? Onye Iberibe.
It is you and your entire generation that will be roasted alive. Come to Aba and run your mouth na,na for NL una dey get mouth.
Filthy Sow.
alube, which side u go like make we jam for aba so we go fit know who u be? Foool, keep showing how imbecilic u are for here. A bad Ngwa man no go rule us....... keep killing urself while otti coasts to victory. mugu
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by glory2glory: 2:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congratulations Avians! You finally liberated yourself from PDP bad governance.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by ugroupnl: 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
glory2glory:
Congratulations Avians! You finally liberated yourself from PDP bad governance.

Has INEC officially announced the winner?
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by dotmanxp(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Congrats to abians, good governance and rejection of bad leadership should superceed party, ethnicity or any form of sentiment
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by ICHINONYE(m): 3:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Alex Otii all d way, we. Wud liberate Abia by foorce, anyting Orgi,orji is criminal we must reject. Tnks
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by konjakonja(m): 3:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
INEC did not cancel any result in Obingwa,Ugwunagbo,Osisioma and Isialangwa North, Okezie is still leading Otti. INEC Umuahia does not posses the power to cancel a result that was announced at the Local Government. Ohangwa Kwenu
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by harmless011: 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Resident Electoral Commissioner in Abia state just announced that he has rescinded the cancellation of the results in Obingwa, Isialangwa north and Osisioma. He was prevailed upon by Olisa metuh and other PDP bigwigs to rescind it.
PDP and rigging na woah
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by slap1(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Super1759:
so what's the update so far,all those places that they couldn't vote and how far result collation. What is this that PDP are rejoicing? What's happening
No matter what happens, APGA will win.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Oziddy: 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:
The Resident Electoral Commissioner in Abia state just announced that he has rescinded the cancellation of the results in Obingwa, Isialangwa north and Osisioma. He was prevailed upon by Olisa metuh and other PDP bigwigs to rescind it.
PDP and rigging na woah
it doesn't stop APGA from winning

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by slap1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:
PDP and rigging na woah
Now this doesn't sound good, but I'm still optimistic. APGA ALL THE WAY! #Ottified

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by konjakonja(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
PDP clears house of assembly seats in abia state, I just dey laugh people wey dey win on nairaland. Seun ngwaman don dey rule o

1 Like

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by asha80(m): 3:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oziddy:
it doesn't stop APGA from winning
it depends on the rigged votes coming from there
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by harmless011: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
asha80:
it depends on the rigged votes coming from there
The votes coming from there is massive, that was the reason for the jubilation by pdp this morning.
TA orji just show for inec office and make several calls the REC begin dey speak another laughter.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by harmless011: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Just learnt that obingwa alone is giving pdp 42,022 votes according to the rigged results, you can imagine the damage it will caused.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Activityj(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abia must be liberated if satan wants it or not! If you call 5 indigenous Abians and ask them secretly who do they want to pilot abia state! 4 will tell you that is alex oti! The one that says pdp has collected #500 or he is an ukwa man. But i came from a school thought that believe that real democracy is not based on tribe or perticular enthnic!
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Super1759: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:

The votes coming from there is massive, that was the reason for the jubilation by pdp this morning.
TA orji just show for inec office and make several calls the REC begin dey speak another laughter.
something should be done please. REC shouldn't be the fellow to give final verdict
Apga needs to do something!,Alex should make calls!!!!!!!
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Super1759: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:
Just learnt that obingwa alone is giving pdp 42,022 votes according to the rigged results, you can imagine the damage it will caused.
Jesus! How? Omg!
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:
there will be problem if ikpeazu wins, bet me.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Activityj(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thank God sai baba is there to checkment! God bless our nation!
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by harmless011: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Super1759:
something should be done please. REC shouldn't be the fellow to give final verdict
Apga needs to do something!,Alex should make calls!!!!!!!
The situation here is terrible pdp thugs everywhere lead by the chief thug ochendo, wish alex could do something because if this results are admitted i am afraid apga will lose.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Super1759: 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
customized13:
Never! Jega himself will come to Abia state...PDP can't shut down the masses
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by spencerbul(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am not surprised at all. PDP has it in there genes to rig elections. But i just pray that God will for once show mercy on Abians and help us out.

harmless011:
PDP and rigging na woah
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by slap1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
customized13:
Big problem. Right now, I wish INEC office was in Aba. Chai! Aka gaara iwu!
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Super1759: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:

The situation here is terrible pdp thugs everywhere lead by the chief thug ochendo, wish alex could do something because if this results are admitted i am afraid apga will lose.
make calls bros,snap pix...send to channel TV and INEC asap. Contact Alex naaaa,where is he supposed to be nw? Snap pix and video things
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Abians have decided, GOD please show mercy.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by konjakonja(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
customized13:
Bring on your problem boy! We are ready for you destiny snatchers. Let's see how you will win the war if truly that's what you want. We've got the number,check previous election figures and see where the hamar votes always come from,now that it is our son's turn you think we won't vote for him? Reformat your brain
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:

snap pics bro, upload them here, we will send it to channels asap.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by slap1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
harmless011:

Chei! I've lost my appetite, honestly. angry
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
konjakonja:
Bring on your problem boy! We are ready for you destiny snatchers. Let's see how you will win the war if truly that's what you want. We've got the number,check previous election figures and see where the hamar votes always come from,now that it is our son's turn you think we won't vote for him? Reformat your brain
please don't quote me again.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by slap1(m): 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
konjakonja:
If your destiny comes from T. A. Orji, then you're to be pitied.

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by OreMI22: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
I heard INEC is trying to cancel all the results from Ngwaland to give PDP an edge.
Re: Abia State Result So Far Apga Leads by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Harmless011, please look less and snap more. We need to resist this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.