Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Congratulations To A+...... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To A+...... (1032 Views)

Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect / Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect / Now That Kwarans Have Realised: CONGRATULATIONS To Kwara People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To A+...... by CyberWolf: 7:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
With the results on ground, I don't need a prophet to tell me that Ambode will win Lagos governorship election so, in the spirit of sportsmanship, I say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To A+...... by Idrismusty97(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oh! You once thought Igbos votes will deliver Lagos to JK? Quote me… Ambode would get much more votes than what APC got during the presidential election smiley. The Yorubas who voted for PDP will vote for APC since this has been turned into a Yoruba vs Igbo thing. When will PDP learn that this their Etho-religious tactics doesn't work anymore?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N/west Abandons Senate Presidency, Seeks Senate Leader Slot / VALEDICTORY: What Will You Remember 'MAMA PEACE' For After May 29 / What's The Assurance That Apc Would've Given South East Senate Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.