Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect (8351 Views)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by alawi5k: 12:50am On Sep 29, 2016
I share this auspicious moment of joy with Edo State governor elect in his victory at the poll. I pray that God will give him wisdom to pilot the affairs of the state. I also thank the good people of Edo state for coming out in mass to vote for their preferred candidates. I want to use this medium to advise the governor elect to run an inclusive government and don't neglect areas that didn't vote for you. God Bless Edo State, God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria. #futureTense

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:53am On Sep 29, 2016
E be like say dt claro never clear for ur head abi?

34 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by maryjan8(f): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2016
INEC have not declared the winner yet

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by koko2007(m): 3:56am On Sep 29, 2016
I was surprised too.....the best man must be given job..
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by TPAND(f): 4:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Pastor Ize-Iyamu is in the lead. OP keep shut

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Boleyndynasty2(f): 4:55am On Sep 29, 2016
INEc is still deciding who they'll declare winner or inconclusive

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by BrownRoofRep: 5:13am On Sep 29, 2016
It's congratulations. Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by abokibuhari: 5:17am On Sep 29, 2016
I pity our democracy....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by emynike2001(m): 5:29am On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Akkotto: 5:33am On Sep 29, 2016
HAVE YOU GUYS SUCCESSFULLY STOLE PEOPLES MANDATE, IF IT TRUE BUHARI IS A GONNA. TODAY'S DATE IS 29/9/16
BrownRoofRep:
It's congratulations.
Thanks.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2016
How many days does it take to coal the votes ?? undecided
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by otukpo(f): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Has he been declared winner?
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2016
I learnt he's 'leading' in the polls. When was he declared winner?
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by shamack: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2016
Sofryy na bros
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP will start counting their losses

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by reallest(f): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2016
Some Nigerians are trouble maker,u re celebrating if inec later declare PDP candidate as a winner,u will be crying left and right,what does it cost u to wait till official result comes out?
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by anigbajumo(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:
Some Nigerians are trouble maker,u re celebrating if inec later declare PDP candidate as a winner,u will be crying left and right,what does it cost u to wait till official result comes out?

Keep on dreaming, APC don win already.......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by reallest(f): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Keep on dreaming, APC don win already.......
for ur information am less concern about d outcome of the result,am from southwest and I don't need to chose for edolite,they are wise enough to choose whoever they want to govern dem,all am just saying is dat u should wait for official declaration because dis result might be fake
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Anike2015(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2016
maryjan8:
INEC have not declared the winner yet
no winner yet
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by deeoh(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2016
is either hallucination, or u just have a natural tendency to cause trouble.INEC is still collating the result. so pls post responsibly.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by denzel1: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2016
it is true, Obaseki won......in his dreams.
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Kingsley1000(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
wailers gonna die today
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38am On Sep 29, 2016
APC IS THE PARTY TO BEAT IN THE NATIONAL LEVEL AND THEY DID MARVELOUS in edo
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2016
Hustlerlomo:
E be like say dt claro never clear for ur head abi?
he's mourning ahead
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by anigbajumo(m): 8:50am On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:
for ur information am less concern about d outcome of the result,am from southwest and I don't need to chose for edolite,they are wise enough to choose whoever they want to govern dem,all am just saying is dat u should wait for official declaration because dis result might be fake

Yea,am also from southwest. Na so we dey hear from Media and APC finally won the general election. I called my friend at Benin,he told me that APC is already close to victory......
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by reallest(f): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Yea,am also from southwest. Na so we dey hear from Media and APC finally won the general election. I called my friend at Benin,he told me that APC is already close to victory......
Y are u so concern about Edo election den
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Kingsley1000(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2016
apc is cruising high.........congras to them
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Kingsley1000(m): 8:58am On Sep 29, 2016
what APC did for edo is still indelible in minds of edolite
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by anigbajumo(m): 8:59am On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:

Y are u so concern about Edo election den

Why not??I wants stability and continuity in Edo states, my fwend Is there and av also been there many times.....

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by reallest(f): 9:00am On Sep 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

Why not??I wants stability and continuity in Edo states, my fwend Is there and av also been there many times.....
Well Dats for u sha
Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by anigbajumo(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
reallest:

Well Dats for u sha

Na so E supposed be nah....join the moving train.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Godwin Obaseki, The Governor Elect by Jokerman(m): 9:13am On Sep 29, 2016
anigbajumo:

You are lying, you are only after wat u wud gain or wat ur friends will gain from APC winning. .. gbagbe.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Is Going Through A Rough Patch - Amosun / Ogun 2019: Kashamu Working For APC - Ladi Adebutu / 9th Senate: Why I’m Supporting Lawan – Ifeanyi Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.