Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Where Are The Jobs Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Where Are The Jobs Here. (571 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Are You Looking For Job? Let The Jobs Looks For You With This. / www.Jobler.me : A Search Engine For Job Seekers - See All The Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Jobs Here. by brianromel(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2009
Seriously things have changed on this board.I remember when nairaland job board use to be the place to go for new job openings and placements,now i see nothing about jobs,hope you lads have not forgotten that schools are turning out graduates on a yearly bases and most of them look to nairaland and hotjobs for all the employment details from guardian and all around.
So i'll humbly ask the admin to please ensure that all posts on this board are mostly about new and available jobs and any other detail that does not pertain to such should be delegated to career and info board.
If any one feels i'm being wrong or right about this please drop your comments

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer/artist Needed / Account Executive@fish Tank / This Is Useful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.