Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? (1895 Views)

Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It / True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? / Have U Seen Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2009
It's an interesting one from Fred Amata.

Anyone seen it? Let's read your review smiley
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by mohawkchic(f): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2009
~Seen It & Lurved it!- Fred Amata Also did "Sex,Lies & Marriage" wasnt too bad . . his storylines are very Impressive tho,soOoo different from the usual "Boy-Meet-Girl" storylines & i've notice he starred in his movies too!!

~"Letters to A Stranger" I fell in Love with Elvina Ibru {Tare} I soOo want to see more of her . . & I was left In Lust W/ Yemi Blaq {Sadiq}. . .that bit where he spoke pidgin while expressing his love . . my heart missed a bit . .    grin *Sighs* Me luffs his big starey Eyes too!

~Defo a movie i'd put on on a girly night In! I can just imagine the coo's from the gals! cheesy That Brotha is so F-I-N-E & Eliva's humour & Punch lines are spot on!!
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by SisiJinx: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
Seen it and I'll just leave it at that. tongue
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by mohawkchic(f): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
~Bet You're wondering if we watched the same movie huh Sisi Jinx ? tongue I saw where it was going! & i appreciate the humour Plus there was eye-candy to gawk on!
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by SisiJinx: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
Hahahahahaha, Why do you think I kept my opinions to myself? I've almost gotten slapped (by my sister) for saying what I thought. I don't repeat the same mistake grin grin grin grin grin

I'll say this though. . . it was very different from the usual story lines they churn out.

You liked Tara? I wanted to slap her senseless!!! angry angry angry
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by mohawkchic(f): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2009
~Lol . . .Something annoying but sweet about her character i liked!
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:44am On Jan 29, 2009
@ Mohawkchic,

I like d Tara character too, so. . . funny. But like Sisi said, I wanted to slap her senseless. Lol. She is so unserious and also compounded her friends problem. It paid off at the end sha. Lol

I feel u on Sadiq. I'm not tripping sha.
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Nobody: 3:48am On Jan 29, 2009
Took off good in the begining then got super boring. A bad copy of a typical Vivica Fox role.
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 3:52am On Jan 29, 2009
Tgirl4real:

It's an interesting one from Fred Amata.

Anyone seen it? Let's read your review smiley

the movie was horrifying, can't stand, terrible in and out, what a waste of my precious time! angry angry angry angry angry

[size=2pt]of course i haven't seen the movie, i am only getting disappointed ahead of the time so when i watch it i would have ran out of disappointment, me and nigerian movies na no no no[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by KarmaMod(f): 3:53am On Jan 29, 2009
why do people like Yami Blaq. He's so gross with his frog eyes
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 3:55am On Jan 29, 2009
davidylan:

Took off good in the begining then got super boring. A bad copy of a typical Vivica Fox role.

i talk am, i never even finish typing my reply, breeze don blow and fowl yansh don show, truth will always come out, thanks david grin grin
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 29, 2009
the movie is a snooze-fest.
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by mohawkchic(f): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2009
KarmaMod:

why do people like Yami Blaq. He's so gross with his frog eyes

~ I Like him b/c . . . . .erm . . . . tongue

~ shocked shocked shocked Oooh NoOo You Didnt! angry
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by mohawkchic(f): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2009
Tgirl4real:

@ Mohawkchic,

I like d Tara character too, so. . . funny. But like Sisi said, I wanted to slap her senseless. Lol. She is so unserious and also compounded her friends problem. It paid off at the end sha. Lol

I feel u on Sadiq. I'm not tripping sha.

~ wink

~Me think it's a Fun chick flick . . .I've long given up on the Expectation that a NWM will blow me away !-I suppose after predicting the first half of most movies i've watched,i've just learnt to take what i get out of NW Movies . . which is mostly a laff or teary eyes cheesy & then some Cuss words . . thats me cussin there's a part 1,2,3 B.T.W  angry

Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
na2day?:

the movie was horrifying, can't stand, terrible in and out, what a waste of my precious time! angry angry angry angry angry

[size=14pt]of course i haven't seen the movie, i am only getting disappointed ahead of the time so when i watch it i would have ran out of disappointment, me and nigerian movies na no no no[/size] grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

See verdict o . . . u no even watch d film. lol

Anyway, I really loved the movie. At least they tried making it different from other home videos and we didn't have to start looking for part 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . grin
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2009
Tgirl4real:

grin grin grin

See verdict o . . . u no even watch d film. lol

Anyway, I really loved the movie. At least they tried making it different from other home videos and we didn't have to start looking for part 2, 3, 4, 5 . . . grin

i watched it by proxy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2009
I see cheesy

. . . and where have u been? undecided
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 3:59am On Jan 31, 2009
Tgirl4real:

I see cheesy

. . . and where have u been? undecided

what do u mean? watching the yeye movie now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Raymond88(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2009
It's a nice movie, but i hate the heavy MTN endorsement just because they sponsored it doesn't mean they should take over! at a point it just got ridiculous, overall good movie, the big girl was fabulous. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGsW_4hkOk
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:30am On Feb 02, 2009
na2day?:

what do u mean? watching the yeye movie now tongue tongue tongue

So, is it still a yeye film? tongue

U ran away from my interview

Raymond88:

It's a nice movie, but i hate the heavy MTN endorsement just because they sponsored it doesn't mean they should take over! at a point it just got ridiculous, overall good movie, the big girl was fabulous. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeGsW_4hkOk

Thank ya jare cheesy
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 2:37am On Feb 04, 2009
Tgirl4real:

So, is it still a yeye film? tongue

U ran away from my interview

Thank ya jare cheesy

yup, na still yeye movie and as that interview of urs, i don send u email tire, if persin see the amount of email i dey send u, dem go think say i bi ur boyfriend, wait ooo, abi i bi ur boyfriend?
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2009
na2day?:

yup, na still yeye movie and as that interview of urs, i don send u email tire, if persin see the amount of email i dey send u, dem go think say i bi ur boyfriend, wait ooo, abi i bi ur boyfriend?

hmmm . . .

u sure u aint sending to yahoo instead of ymail
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 3:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Tgirl4real:

hmmm . . .

u sure u aint sending to yahoo instead of ymail
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by busygirl(f): 8:18pm On Feb 12, 2009
I love the dbanj hallucination part. I couldn't help it, i laughed so hard cheesy cheesy
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by ajah1(f): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2009
Yeah, nice movie. I watched it last year and am not tired of watching the movie over and over again. cheesy
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by sexyLeamon(f): 5:18am On Feb 18, 2009
yea seen it not bad
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Tgirl4real(f): 7:11am On Feb 22, 2009
Some positive responses at last tongue
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by seunallday: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2009
good movie , stop the hating y'allll, could have been better tho, i like the conflict in genevieves chaarater, but i hated her actin, more aight than classic
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2009
Nice concept but too mushy for me cheesy. At least they were able to surprise me at the end which is quite alien to nollywood.
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by Pelumiv(m): 10:44am On Feb 26, 2009
nairaland,the land of different opinions.me hate nollyword movies bt watch selected 1s like letter 2 a strange,which is ok.rate it 8/10.
Re: Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? by na2day2(m): 3:34am On Feb 27, 2009
Tgirl4real:

Some positive responses at last tongue

that is bcoz they saw the igbo-made version tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

These Movies Are Rated The Best Comedy Films Ever. Anyone Here Seen Them? / Do You Remeber This Cartoon? / MEXICAN LOVE MOVIE: What Life Took From Me" Read Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.