Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? (8192 Views)

Fast & Furious 7 Trailer - In Case You Haven't Seen It / Have U Seen Him. / Letters To A Stranger - Have U Seen It? (2) (3) (4)

True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
Gosh, shockedshocked oyinbo finish me for that film.
infact i think of Vampires as legends now. kiss

what about you.?
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Mmmbop: 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2010
Seen a few glimpses, my sister watches it smiley

Have you read the books?
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by obinna5000(m): 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2010
@EFOSA VAL
"True Blood" is not a film. Its a Television series.
I've seen a couple of episodes and its not bad. I think its in its second season now.
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2010
obinna5000:

@EFOSA VAL
"True Blood" is not a film. Its a Television series.
I've seen a couple of episodes and its not bad. I think its in its second season now.

grin grin bros no vex, na d way d tin dey chak me grin grin you need to see it to the end.

@Mmmbop = the book? not read it yet but i dont mind reading it.the story is so captivating
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Mmmbop: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2010
I haven't actually read or watched a whole episode, more than one anyway, I hear it's good smiley
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2010
i love pictures so forgive me grin

here this is how the pack looks for those of you that have not seen it.
so go get yours now wink

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2010
meet the stars on True blood undecided   they all did very well i must say.
infact they made me belive it was real,that i even started thinking that i had some vampire moves  grin grin

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Mmmbop: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2010
EFOSA VAL:

meet the stars on True blood undecided   they all did very well i must say.
infact they made me belive it was real,that i even started thinking that i had some vampire moves  grin grin
Lol excitement much cheesy
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2010
yes o! you no na wink wink
i started feeling i had some gegen undecided cool.
[s]am sure if i saw my landlord at that time i for show am peper [/s] cool cool cheesy wink grin
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Mmmbop: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2010
lol cheesy
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2010
see fine boy shocked chai i trip no dout undecided

Aka eggs benedict in True blood

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 26, 2010
I LOVE True Blood!

One of the few series I follow! cool

Lafayette is the most awesome black gay man on TV. LOL. He's the best part of the show. cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz3zi8sweYA
LOOOOL

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:03am On Mar 26, 2010
thanks dear, love that pics grin

and here is my online new husband, cute abi? grin
see the all and all eric in his glory kiss

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Nobody: 2:32am On Mar 26, 2010
Yeah! I'm an Eric fan too. I love him. cheesy

I really like Godric as well. cheesy

Never really liked Bill that much, he's ok, but meh,

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by iice(f): 4:18am On Mar 26, 2010
Keep dreaming. Eric is married to me grin Been married to me since the time of the Vikings cool

Been a fan since the beginning of the show. Waiting on the 3rd season to start cheesy
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by cayesworld(m): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2010
Just read Dead Until Dark (The Original Novel).

The TV Series deviates from the original plot (A LOT).

Can't wait to get my hands on the remaining 9 books
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2010
iice what do you mean by that angry sad lipsrsealed angry han?
[size=15pt]Eric Northman is mine[/size] kiss grin cheesy wink smiley*** he is all mine****

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:42pm On Mar 26, 2010
cool this is what he looks like when we are going to spend the weekend together tongue wink

Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by iice(f): 6:57pm On Mar 27, 2010
Sorry. You're too late grin grin When did you even know about Alexander? 2 days ago? grin grin

Me and his papa have been chummies since the 90s, so yes, it has always been planned that alex and I will have a joining grin grin
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Stevogue(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
Is season 3 out yet? wanna stay updated. Vamps are fast becoming a fad, e dey fear me as we dey suck up vamp stuffs. Efosa dear, pls watch it before u grow a fang overnite!
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by iice(f): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^ We have to wait till June for season 3 to start undecided

BTW Stephen Moyer is a Vampire movie coming out next year
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by cayesworld(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
iice:

BTW Stephen Moyer is a Vampire movie coming out next year

That'd be Eclipse. I hope it's better than New moon
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by iice(f): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
cayesworld:

That'd be Eclipse. I hope it's better than New moon

Is he now? In Eclipse i mean lol. I don't follow that one much because the movies are sooo undecided
The movie i was talking about is 'Priest'. . .even that bad vampire Edward and co killed in Twilight is in this new movie.
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by cayesworld(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sorry, My bad.

For some unexplainable reasons, I saw Stephenie Meyer as opposed to Stephen Moyer that you typed
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by iice(f): 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
It's all good. So how are you finding blood ties? smiley
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Apr 12, 2010
Atrocious
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by cayesworld(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2010
iice:

Atrocious

Couldn't have phrased it better
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Stevogue(m): 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2010
You both lost me there! where did the ATROCITY spring from now?
Re: True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 03, 2013
EFOSA VAL: cool this is what he looks like when we are going to spend the weekend together tongue wink

OMG this nigga is the kinda man you don't want to be seen next to ooohhhh cuz he will just make you look bad. Extremely hot looking women may look alright beside him

katrina kaif

halle berry

Noémie Lenoir

deepika padukone

He is too fine.

Carreteras Secundarias 1997 Aka Backroads 1997 English Subtitles / STONED ALONE: Macaulay Culkin's Transition From Childhood To Adulthood Via Drugs / Free Movie Download Sites