Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids (39699 Views)

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by karkel(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Breastcancer for sure
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ayietim:
Hello Cossy, you are a very beautiful lady and hugely talented, but breast feeding a baby goes beyond the physical act. It is a spiritual thing that binds mother and child together beyond infancy. It is the only way they can truly bond together and communicate in a language only angels can interpret. It is an exotic medium and quite extra-ordinary. Don't miss it for anything in the world. Take care and keep doing the great things you are doing for your fans.

5 Ways To Get Your Life Back On Track Again and live again. /p5sIGP-89

That's actually an insult to people with talents
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ebiz12:
First of all, Calling her a "nolywood diva" is an insult to to industry itself.

Secondly....Useless assets!!!
are u jealous of her?

cos urs too small
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Methylblack(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
mtcheew!...

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by rhapzidy(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ah luv'em boobilicious babez, bt since my kids wont hav it directly, may b i can? tongue
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by laserjet: 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oloriburuku someborri undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by femi4: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
Newton's law of Gravitation: Whatever goes up, must come down
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by danla44(m): 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pray for the children first, God may decide not to give any child.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by purplekayc(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
kedunaija:
The nollywood Diva who does not seem to shy away from the media storm has made yet another eyebrow raising confession.

The Nollywood diva, singer and bosom -toting cossy orjiakor, is sure going to make her long list of suitors and and men thinking to marry her have a quick rethink about whats in stock for him and possible their unborn children.

Cossy orjiakor who took to her her Facebook page to disclose to her fans some troubling decisions .in the write up she said to her fans how much she cherishes her bosom by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life. “ I am so grateful to God for this lovely bosom .

Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them” Cossy said

This might not be the first time that celebrities come about to make different statement and then turn out to go back on their word but for cossy orjiakor it's well known that her humongous endowment has become such a legend, that both men and women cannot help themselves to it but to admire it on different levels, Though many may find her repulsive but it doesn't seem to take any hair off her skin as she continues to flaunt her bosom and also make funny remarks some occasions when the opportunity readily presents itself .

So guys this is what cossy orjiakor has in stock for you and your unborn children

Even in the space of ten years my bosom are still going to be firm and also looking good because I will use sucker to pull the Bosom milk for my kids. i have decided that there will be No direct sucking for them. No B undecidedosom feeding” she quips.

she then went on to add a line that must have got some guys day-dreaming “OMG My bosom fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/no-breastfeeding-for-my-kids-cossy-orjiakor/
which kids? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by farano(f): 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
habeebcole:

ooo boiiii......c fine gal
cool
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by dynatress: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Na wa! this young woman needs Jesus in her life! angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by bunmioguns(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
tyson99:
shoro niyen

Osu mi o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by nursat(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin
kstyle2:
This lady should sit down and ask herself where she'll be say, 5 years time. If it isn't abt her jugs, then she can never make any headline.
*preparing for man utd's victory
grin grin angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
She don even old who won marry her self cry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by felifeli: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
kedunaija:
The nollywood Diva who does not seem to shy away from the media storm has made yet another eyebrow raising confession.

The Nollywood diva, singer and bosom -toting cossy orjiakor, is sure going to make her long list of suitors and and men thinking to marry her have a quick rethink about whats in stock for him and possible their unborn children.

Cossy orjiakor who took to her her Facebook page to disclose to her fans some troubling decisions .in the write up she said to her fans how much she cherishes her bosom by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life. “ I am so grateful to God for this lovely bosom .

Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them” Cossy said

This might not be the first time that celebrities come about to make different statement and then turn out to go back on their word but for cossy orjiakor it's well known that her humongous endowment has become such a legend, that both men and women cannot help themselves to it but to admire it on different levels, Though many may find her repulsive but it doesn't seem to take any hair off her skin as she continues to flaunt her bosom and also make funny remarks some occasions when the opportunity readily presents itself .

So guys this is what cossy orjiakor has in stock for you and your unborn children

Even in the space of ten years my bosom are still going to be firm and also looking good because I will use sucker to pull the Bosom milk for my kids. i have decided that there will be No direct sucking for them. No Bosom feeding” she quips.

she then went on to add a line that must have got some guys day-dreaming “OMG My bosom fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me

Where you go find children ? Which madman go give you belle? Any child who drinks from that diseased brea$t na death . Confirm angry angry angry angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by xbernardx(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
If you like, go cut am put for fridge make e dey chill. Go find big cow make ur children dey. Suck d cow breeast, dem go get first class.

At the end we go all die one day and them go burry u with the almightty jugs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by equily(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
wow!!! On d long run, termite wil surely feast on dem, without any choice of taste
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by denedene(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
what about the who might have used their mouths or reproductive organ on her milk factory, it didn't sag then? undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by anigold(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
kedunaija:

Even in the space of ten years my bosom are still going to be firm and also looking good because I will use sucker to pull the Bosom milk for my kids. i have decided that there will be No direct sucking for them. No Bosom feeding” she quips.

You can put your breast on sale at ariaria market who cares..
am sure you have not even voted..
next you will post pictures of your Bobby every...

Abeg who win for lagos state...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by fejicruz(m): 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Oba Akiolu should throw her into the Lagoon cause she is both a nuisance & a waste.
By the way, who made her a Nollywood Diva?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by lozanni(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
If I bi her husband, I no go let am bosom feed my child. She wan smother the baby or wetin angry
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by anigold(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
fejicruz:
Oba Akiolu should throw her into the Lagoon cause she is both a nuisance & a waste.
By the way, who made her a Nollywood Diva?

na nollyword diver, nollywood now na lagoon, so she is one of the accredited divers by Oba akiolu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by denedene(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
what about the who might have used their mouths or reproductive organ on her milk factory, it didn't sag then?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Missmossy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Get married first Cossy grin

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by pbs4real(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ebiz12:

u dy para ooh,anyways nyc figure. .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Lstar4real(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
What do you expect undecided... Chemical boobs
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by fejicruz(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
anigold:

na nollyword diver, nollywood now na lagoon, so she is one of the accredited divers by Oba akiolu
hahahaha
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by erumena(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ebiz12:

Seconded! Nollywood Diva, how? How many lead roles has she taken?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by rakasbabe(f): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecidedBest decision cos she will use her bosom to suffocate her baby.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Such a pity that i'm from the same l.g.a with cossy. #unafrican
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by DIOSHEYI(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
She knows what she's doing can't u people see that this breest is not ordinary this is Silicon inplant boobs wetin kids won suck grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Like Mother Like Daughter! Regina Daniels Shares Look-aLike Photo With Her Mum / Muhammed Awal Mustapha, Mompha's Son's School Fees Is N1.2M For 2 Months / Davido, Sina Rambo, Asa Asika, Bred And Peju's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.