Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,758 members, 7,862,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids (39733 Views)

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by felibrain: 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
If this is true then you will NEVER be able to conceive for ever in the name that is above every other name.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by emmanuellaj(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
Scaring your husband away with such insane words hope u sha prepared for singlehood
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by abiolag(m): 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
Why I no come pass TBS dat time na. I must start to dey trail dis girl, wu knws I might be luck to help her wit d package one day grin

“OMG My bosom fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by mromokaro90: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 08064156756
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by JayJustus(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
and peak milk is still expensive sad but the selfishness these days is something else

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by morbeta(m): 2:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
;DGood idea, please don't even feed them with that contagious breastmilk.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by U2ice(m): 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Mtchhwww....dat ur powdered milk breast
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by xreal: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
I thought a woman who has reached menopause shldn't expect kids.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by dreamon: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
mossy.......... No dis breast dey shack u.... na u go tire oh. Sooner or Leta all dis ur negative erotic life u tire u.... Ur own story small now......
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by InMyOpinion(m): 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nice to know she wants to have kids. All the best sis...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by themodernman: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
kedunaija:
The nollywood Diva who does not seem to shy away from the media storm has made yet another eyebrow raising confession.

The Nollywood diva, singer and bosom -toting cossy orjiakor, is sure going to make her long list of suitors and and men thinking to marry her have a quick rethink about whats in stock for him and possible their unborn children.

Cossy orjiakor who took to her her Facebook page to disclose to her fans some troubling decisions .in the write up she said to her fans how much she cherishes her bosom by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life. “ I am so grateful to God for this lovely bosom .

Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them” Cossy said

This might not be the first time that celebrities come about to make different statement and then turn out to go back on their word but for cossy orjiakor it's well known that her humongous endowment has become such a legend, that both men and women cannot help themselves to it but to admire it on different levels, Though many may find her repulsive but it doesn't seem to take any hair off her skin as she continues to flaunt her bosom and also make funny remarks some occasions when the opportunity readily presents itself .

So guys this is what cossy orjiakor has in stock for you and your unborn children

Even in the space of ten years my bosom are still going to be firm and also looking good because I will use sucker to pull the Bosom milk for my kids. i have decided that there will be No direct sucking for them. No Bosom feeding” she quips.

she then went on to add a line that must have got some guys day-dreaming “OMG My bosom fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/no-breastfeeding-for-my-kids-cossy-orjiakor/

Dumbazz, its not d sucking dat makes dem flabby but d change it undergoes during pregnancy which releases Progesterone the hormone dat enlarges d breast

tissues such as Lobules, Ducts & fatty tissues after Pregnancy d Progesterone levels in the Mother starts to regress because the hormone is produced by the

Placenta..the regression in the hormone makes this tissues that were previously enlarged to start shrinking but the skin of the breast has already expanded thus

the fall & flabby breast follows...almost same explanation goes for the Tummy...if she's scared of flabby breasts then she shouldn't bother to even get pregnant in

d first place cos once she delivers d baby she's almost gonna have flabby breast except she pops some Progesterone pills to keep d hormones flowing but she

should also be wary of Breast Cancer dat comes as its complication dats why Patient's with Breast Cancer are advised not to get Pregnant or have dr pregnancy

terminated because the Surge of Progesterone during this period worsens the growth of d Cancer in d breast.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Aplaudez(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
how does this upgrade my bank account balance! #ehn
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Chuukwudi:
When a child sucks the Brea.st, there is some psychological interaction between the mother and her baby,
there is good communication and relationship between the two which help to enhance affection and love.
It's most likely that I'll love my mum less than I presently do, if she didn't allow me to directly suckle from her Brea.sts.
Cossy Orjiakor is not wise.
I, as a man would love to suckle my woman's boob, though I'm not crazy about big boobs.
I'm the kinda guy who would love to take out his wife to swim, even after 15 years of marriage.
If you are short, keep off! (I'm 6.5ft tall) you must be a six footer
If you've got no boobs, keep off
If you have Cossy Orjiakor's boob, you are datable, but, marriage? NO
Infact, you have to be tall, ladylike but athletic to attract me.j
ehn? Shoro niyen?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Agwoden(m): 2:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
She should park one side please. We are in a serious business of electing leaders in our country now. Her breast issue doesn't fly anymore.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
themodernman:

Dumbazz, its not d sucking dat makes dem flabby but d change it undergoes during pregnancy which releases Progesterone the hormone dat enlarges d breast

tissues such as Lobules, Ducts & fatty tissues after Pregnancy d Progesterone levels in the Mother starts to regress because the hormone is produced by the

Placenta..the regression in the hormone makes this tissues that were previously enlarged to start shrinking but the skin of the breast has already expanded thus

the fall & flabby breast follows...almost same explanation goes for the Tummy...if she's scared of flabby breasts then she shouldn't bother to even get pregnant in

d first place cos once she delivers d baby she's almost gonna have flabby breast except she pops some Progesterone pills to keep d hormones flowing but she

should also be wary of Breast Cancer dat comes as its complication dats why Patient's with Breast Cancer are advised not to get Pregnant or have dr pregnancy

terminated because the Surge of Progesterone during this period worsens the growth of d Cancer in d breast.
er . . . Why can't you go and tell her this?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Bowaley17(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
Smh 4u... And i trust Nigeria Mother-In-Laws... You go hear am wella...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by themodernman: 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Teempakguy:

er . . . Why can't you go and tell her this?

I've started from somewhere atleast...better than letting her spread false info.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
As in it's so annoying,there are people who have worked very much to earn that tittle. It's not for everybody

erumena:

Seconded! Nollywood Diva, how? How many lead roles has she taken?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
*smiles* thanks

pbs4real:
u dy para ooh,anyways nyc figure. .
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by miqos02(m): 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
since she has fed the breastmilk to many men
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jealous ke! By how na? What xactly i'm i to bé jealous of

And i'm not exactly lacking in that area myself

Gejpresident:
are u jealous of her?

cos urs too small
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by emmabest2000(m): 3:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Zonacom:
I pity your kids already
which kids No kids for her Jare , those kids will better not come out , just pity the guy who will accept to Marry her ..., SMH

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
bellabae:
Taaaar. I no say no be milk dey dat thing
Hehehe.......na........wine dey inside
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ebiz12:
Jealous ke! By how na? What xactly i'm i to bé jealous of

And i'm not exactly lacking in that area myself

lol just joking babe I know u got it

how are u today dear
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Idydarling(f): 3:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
age is telling on her, look @ her skin, even concealer can't hide that
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by fireforfire: 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
crowniran:
den God shudnt give u kids...no be curse o

For where? Na dis type dey born full house. D ones dat dnt cherish motherhood.Meanwhile dose dat desperately and genuinely need it are strugglin to get pregnant
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Petra23(f): 4:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nawa...since u dnt v milk in there,u can as well allow their father to pen*sfeed them through ejaculation.dat should b d alternative.Mumu
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks dear

Gejpresident:
lol just joking babe I know u got it

how are u today dear
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ebiz12:
Thanks dear

love to know u more dear

have added u and I will pm u pls accept so I give u my numb so we chat more

thanks dear
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by billyG(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
this woman wicked oo!upon all d big pawpaw whe God giv her.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by mizzyboy007: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
kedunaija:
The nollywood Diva who does not seem to shy away from the media storm has made yet another eyebrow raising confession.

The Nollywood diva, singer and bosom -toting cossy orjiakor, is sure going to make her long list of suitors and and men thinking to marry her have a quick rethink about whats in stock for him and possible their unborn children.

Cossy orjiakor who took to her her Facebook page to disclose to her fans some troubling decisions .in the write up she said to her fans how much she cherishes her bosom by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life. “ I am so grateful to God for this lovely bosom .

Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them” Cossy said

This might not be the first time that celebrities come about to make different statement and then turn out to go back on their word but for cossy orjiakor it's well known that her humongous endowment has become such a legend, that both men and women cannot help themselves to it but to admire it on different levels, Though many may find her repulsive but it doesn't seem to take any hair off her skin as she continues to flaunt her bosom and also make funny remarks some occasions when the opportunity readily presents itself .

So guys this is what cossy orjiakor has in stock for you and your unborn children

Even in the space of ten years my bosom are still going to be firm and also looking good because I will use sucker to pull the Bosom milk for my kids. i have decided that there will be No direct sucking for them. No Bosom feeding” she quips.

she then went on to add a line that must have got some guys day-dreaming “OMG My bosom fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/no-breastfeeding-for-my-kids-cossy-orjiakor/
Asha.....woooooooo
Re: Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids by Boyooosa(m): 5:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
ojayfrancis:
Coughs
Clears throat

Leaves thread
Me too...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides / BBNaija Former Housemate, Kemen Shares BBN's Rules On Violence In The House / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.